First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Muslim woman kills child, shouts 'Allahu Akbar'
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Who keeps Putin crazies in Moscow?

No but seriously this is barbaric.


LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

xxJing wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I am an atheist. So for the most part my opinion is that every religion is nothing more than a crutch.

And if you start beating other people with your crutches, I don't think you deserve them.


What is with you atheist you attack faith far more strongly than faith attacks you. Faith is all that keeps some people sane after seeing and doings things you probably couldn't even imagine. Men and Women of actual faith are not as insulting as you atheist always are towards them.


Well, think of it like this.

Picture a 12 year old weeaboo kid who is fanatically obsessed with Naruto. Kind of cute, but mostly annoying.

Now imagine if that was a grown man / grown woman.


That is how an atheist views religion.

We can tolerate the equivalent of casual fans... but there are no casual fans of Islam.
-----------------------------

Also if you are talking to an imaginary friend to help you get through trauma, I don't think that counts at all as being sane. Maybe temporarily stable at best.

Finally what the real problem with faith is, is that it's based on some person / group's agenda, and its power completely stems from blind tradition. Why do you believe in Christianity / Islam / Judaism ? Because your parents raised you to believe in it. You were given that crutch as a young child, and you haven't learned to walk without it.

The only religion I have sympathy toward is Buddhism, I will have to look into it, but Buddhism to me seems like more of a "Yes you can!" religion than a "Listen to me!" religion.



Hey! I'm an adult man, and I like Naruto! What you trying to say? I'm wrong for liking anime? What you doing here at an anime website if you don't like anime, you anime hating lunatic?!?! Get you're anime hating ass out of here!
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
You know that xxJing is gonna take my post, above, seriously.... SSSHHHH!!! Let's see what he says...
17117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

runec wrote:


descloud wrote:
All minds are ignorant of religion until they are taught about it. That itself pokes a huge flaw in religion being the "right" way to see the world.


If not taught about it, we will invent it. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong it is just the way our brains work. Evolving the ability to conceptualize and imagine what others are thinking or feeling also gave us the ability to attribute thoughts and feelings to anything. Or nothing. We are natural problem solvers and our need to know doesn't end when we run out of available information.

So I am afraid you are stuck with religion, in some form or another, until the day the entire human race knows everything there is to know about the universe. Once no secrets are left we'll finally stop trying to imagine what the answers are.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that being any day soon though. -.-


If our universe is truly infinite in size, then you and I and many more to come will forever scratch the back of our heads wondering can we ever truly learn everything. So yes unfortunately I am stuck with dealing with religion sadly lol.
6420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / One of the few lo...
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Kavalion wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Let's be honest, let's not rule out mental illness. This seems highly uncharacteristic of a sane person, even for a Muslim terrorist. This seems less like an act of terror and more like a mental illness, but who knows?


Eh!? The mentally ill aren't normally violent. Muslim terrorists are.


A certain man from Greyhound's decapitation crew in Canada would like to have a word with you.

Crazies, can indeed be violent. Very violent. Please take your uninformed opinions elsewhere.

15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

Ranwolf wrote:

geauxtigers1989 wrote:
Radical Islam exists and is a problem.

Radical religion does not exist period. There only exists men and women who have failed to realise the what their faith is actually trying to preach. And the brain dead idiots and brainwashed kids that buy it.
but yeah it was a older women, muslim on a young girl now you could start to see where this leads back to how she was treated and how this was so easy for her to do and how she did use allah... so many times.

Its sad they get into a state they have a VERY hard time becoming modern.
From parents treating children, what they think is "right" (rape, torture etc) and so on.
Also why we have so many more nicer indians, japanse and etc then african-somalia to afghanistan or rather all the arabic countries.
There is just a big difference in what type of people, what they want to do, how they think and so on.
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Mental ill people are bad for all religions like all those mentally ill Christians shooting, burning and attacking people.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Chaossal wrote:
Mental ill people are bad for all religions like all those mentally ill Christians shooting, burning and attacking people.
very good point brother...
wait not at all -__-
one is by themselfs?
the other created by other?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oomtwqtkbjw
8669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Tantic wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Radical Islam exists and is a problem. There, I've acknowledged it. Anything else I can do for you?


Radical religion does not exist period. There only exists men and women who have failed to realise the what their faith is actually trying to preach. And the brain dead idiots and brainwashed kids that buy it.


Radical Islam most certainly does exist.


~~ This however is obviously not a terrorist attack, it's just an insane woman.


^This!!! Thank you for saying this, is it me or is the person that posted this thread always making these anti-"insert a group of people" posts? he's a troll bigot that reads something forms the worst opinion possible and then refuses to look at it from someone else's perspective. IF! he replies to this i bet a million dollars he says something rude because he thinks he's a tough guy.



D4nc3Style wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

Really Op ya going to blame an entire religion for the actions of one madwoman. People like you me sicken me and make me ashamed to call myself human. Geez I saw good men and women killed in the sands of the Middle East by those proclaiming Islam as their faith and I still hold Islam itself blameless.

The claiming of a creed does not mean a person automatically speaks and acts for everyone else who claims that creed. Try and grow more then two brain cells before venturing such an opinion.



I honestly don't care how I make you feel.

You forgot to add your sunglasses emoji so we know how cool you are. here you go.

Why don't the mods just ban your account...
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Em0SceneStabr wrote:
You forgot to add your sunglasses emoji so we know how cool you are. here you go.
Why don't the mods just ban your account...
Dunno, if this is a real story then no.. why?
and now it seems like its you who tries to be bigger then him agian...
-__-

Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16
I don't think Dance really did anything to deserve being banned. I mean, this isn't even spam at this point.


Edit: I've read only a few of his posts beside his thread opening so forgive me if I'm wrong.


CrownedSonofFire wrote:


Kavalion wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Let's be honest, let's not rule out mental illness. This seems highly uncharacteristic of a sane person, even for a Muslim terrorist. This seems less like an act of terror and more like a mental illness, but who knows?


Eh!? The mentally ill aren't normally violent. Muslim terrorists are.


A certain man from Greyhound's decapitation crew in Canada would like to have a word with you.

Crazies, can indeed be violent. Very violent. Please take your uninformed opinions elsewhere.



As much as I disagree with his post, it is true. I just thought the comparison was unfair.

Ex. Violent people are nonviolent compared to non violent people.

"I heard the violent mentally ill are violent."

Kavalion wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I never said the mentally ill WERE normally violent. Though the violently mentally ill people are violent. See what I did there? However, as right as you are, I think it would be foolhardy to assume without evidence.


Well, she claimed herself to be motivated by terrorist ideologies and her behavior does seem consistent with the beheadings endorsed by certain terrorist organizations. The only question, then, is if she chose to associate her actions with terrorism only after the fact, rather than having been motivated purely by those ideologies.

Not that it really matters. Shouldn't change her punishment and shouldn't change our stance toward terrorist ideologies. Just another shocking article for the peanut gallery, eh.


A great deal of terrorist attacks are motivated to take more than one life though. Here she just paraded around saying she had explosives when she didn't have explosives.
8669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:
You forgot to add your sunglasses emoji so we know how cool you are. here you go.
Why don't the mods just ban your account...
Dunno, if this is a real story then no.. why?
and now it seems like its you who tries to be bigger then him agian...
-__-




I think 100% of the comments i see from that guy are insulting someone or a group of people because of their race or religion. For example i see you around and you're comments make sense, i can see where you're coming from. i don't pick fights with people for no reason
What do you mean by "again" though? O-o
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

Em0SceneStabr wrote:
I think 100% of the comments i see from that guy are insulting someone or a group of people because of their race or religion. For example i see you around and you're comments make sense, i can see where you're coming from. i don't pick fights with people for no reason
What do you mean by "again" though? O-o
Haven't seen that much, but then agian I don't ...trigger him or follow his tracks.
Sorry forgot what I meant by agian as there was reason but with the mind of me its fastly forgotten into.... SPAAACEEE! XP

and sorry if you thought I was being mean.
35283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

Em0SceneStabr wrote:
^This!!! Thank you for saying this, is it me or is the person that posted this thread always making these anti-"insert a group of people" posts? he's a troll bigot that reads something forms the worst opinion possible and then refuses to look at it from someone else's perspective. IF! he replies to this i bet a million dollars he says something rude because he thinks he's a tough guy.


That is his only function here, yes.

Once a day he rouses from his delusional swamp fever and drudges the roiling muds of the internet for whatever foul nuggets of intellectual excreta he can find. Then he emerges, Gollum like, from his dank abode to journey to the forums. Though the sunlight of rationality burns his skin, he braves it none the less. All so he can present a handful of moist intellectual flotsam to us. Desperately seeking our approval like the word's most tragically misguided puppy.

1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / GBR
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
WOW just wow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.