First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Muslim woman kills child, shouts 'Allahu Akbar'
8661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

runec wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:
^This!!! Thank you for saying this, is it me or is the person that posted this thread always making these anti-"insert a group of people" posts? he's a troll bigot that reads something forms the worst opinion possible and then refuses to look at it from someone else's perspective. IF! he replies to this i bet a million dollars he says something rude because he thinks he's a tough guy.


That is his only function here, yes.

Once a day he rouses from his delusional swamp fever and drudges the roiling muds of the internet for whatever foul nuggets of intellectual excreta he can find. Then he emerges, Gollum like, from his dank abode to journey to the forums. Though the sunlight of rationality burns his skin, he braves it none the less. All so he can present a handful of moist intellectual flotsam to us. Desperately seeking our approval like the word's most tragically misguided puppy.



That was beautiful.

i'll try to ignore him
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Lunami-Lu wrote:
WOW just wow
nothing new.

5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16


They have no reason to ban my account, I haven't broken any rules.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
This shit is why I have no faith in humanity

plus noone stopped the crazy women for 20 minutes

plus only fucking 20 years... she deserves longer
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Prescott AZ
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
kill her
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/1/16
There's no reason to ban OP.

His opening post (& consequent posts) contains his opinion, and you've all engaged in the discussion to prove him right/wrong with your own opinions/facts.

That's how discussions works, not by censoring someone.
Banned
9403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Isn't that what they yell after any and everything that they do?
runec 
29308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:
Isn't that what they yell after any and everything that they do?


It is literally the equivalent of "Hallelujah". AKA the thing Christians yell after anything and everything they do.
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

runec wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:
Isn't that what they yell after any and everything that they do?


It is literally the equivalent of "Hallelujah". AKA the thing Christians yell after anything and everything they do.


I don't know about you but the Christians I know have never mentioned "Hallelujah" in my presence while in Arabic culture "allahu akbar" seems like a very common phrase. Meanings are also different I believe.

Edit: Not in the school of thought that all Muslims are terrorist just correcting something I believe is wrong.
runec 
29308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:
I don't know about you but the Christians I know have never mentioned "Hallelujah" in my presence while in Arabic culture "allahu akbar" seems like a very common phrase. Meanings are also different I believe.


I was being somewhat facetious due to what I was responding too, my apologies. To be specific "Allahu Akbar" is essentially just praising god ( "God is great/greatest/greater" depending on how you want to translate it ). As is "Hallelujah" ( "Praise God / Praise the Lord" ). So its the closet understandable equivalent in western culture.

My point is that its like any number of commonly used Christian phrases in the western lexicon ( Hallejuah, praise the Lord, amen, etc ) and therefore not unusual to overhear in both a religious or non-religious usage. It only sounds unusual because its "foreign" to us and our main exposure to it was terrorism.
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Madhatter8 wrote:

Yea not terrorism, how come she's screaming Allu Akbhar. And people claim she isn't influenced by her religion.
If the story claimed she was Jewish or Christian we would be getting a lot of different comments.


THANK YOU.

Sure she's mentally ill. Anyone who commits premeditated murder or advocates genocide is mentally ill. It comes with the territory of being a terrorist.
6191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't think Dance really did anything to deserve being banned. I mean, this isn't even spam at this point.


Edit: I've read only a few of his posts beside his thread opening so forgive me if I'm wrong.


CrownedSonofFire wrote:


Kavalion wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Let's be honest, let's not rule out mental illness. This seems highly uncharacteristic of a sane person, even for a Muslim terrorist. This seems less like an act of terror and more like a mental illness, but who knows?


Eh!? The mentally ill aren't normally violent. Muslim terrorists are.


A certain man from Greyhound's decapitation crew in Canada would like to have a word with you.

Crazies, can indeed be violent. Very violent. Please take your uninformed opinions elsewhere.



As much as I disagree with his post, it is true. I just thought the comparison was unfair.

Ex. Violent people are nonviolent compared to non violent people.

"I heard the violent mentally ill are violent."



Ummm... I am sorry but I don't follow you here. How can Violent people be non violent compared to non violent people....? That just doesn't make sense because you are saying that the anti to one is actually the same as being the anti to the other.... or... something like that.

It almost sounds like you are trying to say, "it's okay if she is violent, because she is crazy, and crazies are non violent compared to sane people."

If that's the case, I cannot disagree with you more. The reason being is that crazies get locked up, for exactly the reason why i cannot agree with this. They are violent, either to others or themselves, but at the end of the day, they are a danger to something or someone.

That being said, there ARE non-violent crazies as well. They usually just get called nutters, or loopy, or if they have a lot of money, eccentric.

The main, key difference between these and those who become institutionalized, is their violent behaviors, if they have any at all.

Moving on, Dance was banned? Can't say I care too much, considering some of our previous encounters and his continuous attitude to others... but still, really? He was banned?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kavalion wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I never said the mentally ill WERE normally violent. Though the violently mentally ill people are violent. See what I did there? However, as right as you are, I think it would be foolhardy to assume without evidence.


Well, she claimed herself to be motivated by terrorist ideologies and her behavior does seem consistent with the beheadings endorsed by certain terrorist organizations. The only question, then, is if she chose to associate her actions with terrorism only after the fact, rather than having been motivated purely by those ideologies.

Not that it really matters. Shouldn't change her punishment and shouldn't change our stance toward terrorist ideologies. Just another shocking article for the peanut gallery, eh.


A great deal of terrorist attacks are motivated to take more than one life though. Here she just paraded around saying she had explosives when she didn't have explosives.

Your last sentence there, about parading around. That is your clue that there is more to this broad than just religion. That said, it takes a slightly insane person to believe in religion to begin with. Not completely insane, but anyone who tries to tell me they are religious and sane at the same time.... they invite my raucous laughter.

Sources: I am eccentric..... well, at least I will be when I have lots of money. Runs in the family.
Posted 3/1/16

runec wrote:

I like that in the article the perpetrator actually states her motivation and the Russian police of all people say they are not investigating this as terrorism, annnnd yet you still blamed it on Islam.

If you really must drudge around the internet trying to find anything that remotely supports your worldview ( such as it is ) at least finish reading the articles before you run here to "share" them with us. Though why you continue to run to an anime streaming site to do that to begin with still eludes me.


descloud wrote:
All minds are ignorant of religion until they are taught about it. That itself pokes a huge flaw in religion being the "right" way to see the world.


If not taught about it, we will invent it. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong it is just the way our brains work. Evolving the ability to conceptualize and imagine what others are thinking or feeling also gave us the ability to attribute thoughts and feelings to anything. Or nothing. We are natural problem solvers and our need to know doesn't end when we run out of available information.

So I am afraid you are stuck with religion, in some form or another, until the day the entire human race knows everything there is to know about the universe. Once no secrets are left we'll finally stop trying to imagine what the answers are.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that being any day soon though. -.-


What a load of crap you just said. LMAO. Btw, thanks for the use of trying to sound like you know what you're talking about but your comments are misguided, rhetorical, and lacking at best.
50342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16
I know right, i am tired of people catering to the muslim religion and making every excuse when they do some heinous act. They say oh they just happen to be muslim, that's not why they did it though.
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
There really isn't much to say. Poor, poor girl... She's not much older than my niece.
runec 
29308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

bethos30 wrote:
What a load of crap you just said. LMAO. Btw, thanks for the use of trying to sound like you know what you're talking about but your comments are misguided, rhetorical, and lacking at best.


Yes, a load of crap and totally not the result of different fields of scientific study by such disreputable institutions as Harvard and Oxford.

You really should try Google sometime, I hear its swell.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.