First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime room..
20719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

dotsforlife wrote:

Yanderes on the walls, floor and ceiling...


This
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:

is it weird that I shelf the books like that? I feel like I'm the only one who does it like that, and the shelf is bending :/


It might be a good idea to reinforce the shelves.
Posted 3/1/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

is it weird that I shelf the books like that? I feel like I'm the only one who does it like that, and the shelf is bending :/


It might be a good idea to reinforce the shelves.


how do u reinforce it?
am clueless when it comes to diy stuff
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I guess i did have an "anime room" or two when i was younger. Pretty much just posters and wallscrolls and figurines everywhere. Dvd's vhs also.
I do have anime wallscrolls in my lounge room now, and a anime calendar and clock in my Kitchen. My spare room has some figurines on display and some anime mugs.

But yeah it was when i was younger mostly. I have most of that stuff put away in boxes or at my my mums house now lol.
It seems crazy to me now, thinking back, i had one room that was so perverted, like i cant believe i didn't feel weird having friends or girls or even how my sister and mum would feel about it ^^;
I say perverted becasue i would print out my own posters and the walls were covered and many were hentai.
lol at my sister and her friends watching dvds in my room with that all around
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:

how do u reinforce it?
am clueless when it comes to diy stuff


Extra wall brackets, or columns in the middle of the shelves to keep them up.
1mic 
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NYC, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
For me, I have more like a small custom, modern desk that was designed to fit in a NYC apartment - and on that desk I have a CD rack that I use to display a couple of figmas and such. I collect a lot of vinyl LPs for vintage stereo set-up, so a lot of my money goes more in that direction.
Posted 3/1/16

George_z wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

how do u reinforce it?
am clueless when it comes to diy stuff


Extra wall brackets, or columns in the middle of the shelves to keep them up.


I see, thank you
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

is it weird that I shelf the books like that? I feel like I'm the only one who does it like that, and the shelf is bending :/


It might be a good idea to reinforce the shelves.


how do u reinforce it?
am clueless when it comes to diy stuff


It looks like particle board so I wouldn't invest much time or effort into it.
Here is a diagram of a method that will strengthen the shelf no matter how it's joined.




Posted 3/1/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

It looks like particle board so I wouldn't invest much time or effort into it.
Here is a diagram of a method that will strengthen the shelf no matter how it's joined.



Love this dummy's guide to reinforcing crappy shelves.
can't believe u even drew the comprehensive diagram, which is perfect for me.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

It looks like particle board so I wouldn't invest much time or effort into it.
Here is a diagram of a method that will strengthen the shelf no matter how it's joined.



Love this dummy's guide to reinforcing crappy shelves.
can't believe u even drew the comprehensive diagram, which is perfect for me.


Another reason why I think paint is underrated.
Posted 3/1/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Another reason why I think paint is underrated.


Paint is good for simplicity.
Photoshop is good if you want to look like Brad Pitt.
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Fifth Dimention
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I would probably want something with a nice ps3/4 setup. Nice and cozy, but just enough room to have friends and feel spacious. something like this:

71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
One side all Clannad and the other Danganronpa
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16


So you don't want "a" anime room...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.