First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How do you sleep?
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16
I think i change the position i sleep in at least 10 times before i actually fall asleep and no matter when i go into bed i can't fall asleep until after 12am...
3070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I sleep with a body pillow that I think I'm in love with.
6141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Sleep is for the weak and the dead.

1mic 
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NYC, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16
Usually after ALL the day's caffeine has worn off, and after my adrenal system has been punching it all day on caffeine and watching anime phantoms or other menaces - or IRL workplace menaces, I usually fall asleep very quickly.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

SylveonLuna






That right there describes me. Except those bears are pillows.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I sleep by taking some meletonin around 7PM and then eventually put on some Andy Griffith show on my PS3 on Netflix, it'll automatically shut down at some point when im asleep.

I fall asleep around 9 PM and awake around 6 AM
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

AzuroHeart wrote:

I sleep by taking some meletonin around 7PM and then eventually put on some Andy Griffith show on my PS3 on Netflix, it'll automatically shut down at some point when im asleep.

I fall asleep around 9 PM and awake around 6 AM


Ok then who is Don Knotts.
Posted 3/1/16
I sleep naked and diagonally.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I sleep by taking some meletonin around 7PM and then eventually put on some Andy Griffith show on my PS3 on Netflix, it'll automatically shut down at some point when im asleep.

I fall asleep around 9 PM and awake around 6 AM


Ok then who is Don Knotts.


Bernard Fife Deputy of Mayberry.

He's also Andy Taylor's cousin.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

AzuroHeart wrote:


52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I sleep by taking some meletonin around 7PM and then eventually put on some Andy Griffith show on my PS3 on Netflix, it'll automatically shut down at some point when im asleep.

I fall asleep around 9 PM and awake around 6 AM


Ok then who is Don Knotts.


Bernard Fife Deputy of Mayberry


You pass.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I sleep via bed. I also roll onto the side of my body and I've never had trouble sleeping in my life.
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Idk, just kinda doze off after using my phone.Most times i sleep late, sometimes early if im exhausted.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Center-of-US
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Definitely jealous of anyone who can fall asleep right away. I usually do something similar to fetal position, usually on my right side, and often in 2-3 hr installments. I'll sleep for 8hrs straight maybe 5-10 times per year.
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
What's sleep?

The awesome thing about insomnia is you get more time to watch anime.
Posted 3/1/16
In complete darkness and on my stomach, no pillow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.