First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I just now thought of this, but why do girls...
runec 
28266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Any time you begin a thought with "Why do girls-" you should probably back up and think about it a bit more before you let it out of your mouth. >.>

6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

runec wrote:

Any time you begin a thought with "Why do girls-" you should probably back up and think about it a bit more before you let it out of your mouth. >.>



That doesn't make any sense.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
half of the people commenting are morons and it's not something to critically analyze. people regardless of gender want attention from certain, specific groups of people. op mad bc he has bad luck


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

Because she's not that into you.



GayAsianBoy wrote:
just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.


literally end thread
runec 
28266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/2/16

AzuroHeart wrote:
That doesn't make any sense.


....the point was that if you are about to make a statement generalizing half the planet you might want to stop a moment and think about it. Because the scenario the op describes is by no means gender specific.

It also has a faint undertone of the classic "I'm inserting tokens but sex isn't falling out". No one is obligated to take their pants off for you just because you are paying attention to them.
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:

the guys are not her type.



just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention. though I know there are people who are desperate and willingly accept any love coming their way, but that's really a recipe for disaster and scamming traps.


Really nailed that one.

But there are also girls (same with guys) who want people waaaaaaay out of their league.
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Yeah, when a girl dose like someone they will def make it known.
Ok so it may be confusing, and when young, like say school age i call it "flirtatious dissing"
But usually if a girl is intrested in a guy (from my experience and what i have seen) things like body language, physical contact, in the eyes, etc will make it obvious (even though guys (like myself) can often be clueless to it).

So yeah a girl must either not be into you if she acts like that, or expects more? hard to get?
But if she is moping, she must not be able to get the guy that she dose want OR she isn't very pretty becasue most girls that are pretty can get any guy that they want.
Unless he's taken of course, not that that would always stop her(or him for that matter).
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

redokami wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.
Nailed it, 10/10.


^ this


This is flawed.

First I don't believe in dating, its not a commitment but a status and people normally believe they must live by rules that hinders then in way they ought not to be, even then you have no sign nor an acceptance of a union of two people "Marriage", and thus with in this "Dating" sessions, when your not satisfied you on a whim "Break up" with this other person.

"Dating" is a hindrance, and you restrict yourself in ways that will harm you, learning this as well I've observed this.

I this area I believe if you love someone, you love them, if you desire affection, then be affectionate however, the American society would condemn anyone who doesn't follow social norms, even when the norms have taken many lives and provoked many suicides, crushing anyone under the pressure of demands that no one can truly meet.

I Highly doubt you know these things on the matter of relationships as truth because of something you've obtained by observing, seeing and learning.

I'm not dating but im affectionate with those whom im affectionate and I don't feel the need to reach out for a "Dating" Status.


94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

redokami wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.
Nailed it, 10/10.


^ this


That's it, that's the thread!
It's like saying you're hungry and you don't have money to buy your favourite snack, but your friend comes along with good intentions and offers a food that you don't particularly like, like a cucumber for example. I for one hate cucumbers and wouldn't accept one even if I was about to pass out because of hunger
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

GreyCloudWolf wrote:


redokami wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.
Nailed it, 10/10.


^ this


That's it, that's the thread!
It's like saying you're hungry and you don't have money to buy your favourite snack, but your friend comes along with good intentions and offers a food that you don't particularly like, like a cucumber for example. I for one hate cucumbers and wouldn't accept one even if I was about to pass out because of hunger


Word!
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

deer wrote:

half of the people commenting are morons and it's not something to critically analyze. people regardless of gender want attention from certain, specific groups of people. op mad bc he has bad luck


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

Because she's not that into you.



GayAsianBoy wrote:
just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.


literally end thread


11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
If a girl got with you under the circumstances you descirbed I'd consider that worse than a normal scenario. This would just come off as desperate or simply settling. Doesn't mean that's the case, but I'd be skeptical.

I mean unless you're the one she wants, but that isn't the case.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

AzuroHeart wrote:

I was thinking, why is it that there are girls that are upset and ponder why they are single or want affection that they are not getting, but then when a boy or someone hits on them, or shows interest, they get uncomfortable, and usually turn him down, and then go back to moping.

Why does that happen? o.o






Yes because wemon are hands down the most backwards ars creatures on the planet, and I believe a lot of that stems from how the current social hierarchy works.
Posted 3/1/16

52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I was thinking, why is it that there are girls that are upset and ponder why they are single or want affection that they are not getting, but then when a boy or someone hits on them, or shows interest, they get uncomfortable, and usually turn him down, and then go back to moping.

Why does that happen? o.o






Yes because wemon are hands down the most backwards ars creatures on the planet, and I believe a lot of that stems from how the current social hierarchy works.


Don't hate on Al Bundy, he was like the Archie Bunker of the 90s! I fucking love the 90s.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I was thinking, why is it that there are girls that are upset and ponder why they are single or want affection that they are not getting, but then when a boy or someone hits on them, or shows interest, they get uncomfortable, and usually turn him down, and then go back to moping.

Why does that happen? o.o






Yes because wemon are hands down the most backwards ars creatures on the planet, and I believe a lot of that stems from how the current social hierarchy works.


Don't hate on Al Bundy, he was like the Archie Bunker of the 90s! I fucking love the 90s.


Really? Because that was typical him in "Married with Children".
Posted 3/1/16

52infinity wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I was thinking, why is it that there are girls that are upset and ponder why they are single or want affection that they are not getting, but then when a boy or someone hits on them, or shows interest, they get uncomfortable, and usually turn him down, and then go back to moping.

Why does that happen? o.o






Yes because wemon are hands down the most backwards ars creatures on the planet, and I believe a lot of that stems from how the current social hierarchy works.


Don't hate on Al Bundy, he was like the Archie Bunker of the 90s! I fucking love the 90s.


Really? Because that was typical him in "Married with Children".


Yeah, I know. Hence comparison to being the show's ignoramus, much like Archie Bunker conflicted with Gloria whatserface and her husband, and quite possibly Maude. You laugh at him, not with him...occasionally.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.