First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I just now thought of this, but why do girls...
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

AzuroHeart wrote:
This is flawed.


I feel as if I have missed part of the conversation here. What does your personal dating manifesto have to do with the statement you quoted let alone prove it was flawed? -.-

13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Because they are plebs.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


52infinity wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

I was thinking, why is it that there are girls that are upset and ponder why they are single or want affection that they are not getting, but then when a boy or someone hits on them, or shows interest, they get uncomfortable, and usually turn him down, and then go back to moping.

Why does that happen? o.o






Yes because wemon are hands down the most backwards ars creatures on the planet, and I believe a lot of that stems from how the current social hierarchy works.


Don't hate on Al Bundy, he was like the Archie Bunker of the 90s! I fucking love the 90s.


Oh sh*t, you know Archie Bunker! =D
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

runec wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:
This is flawed.


I feel as if I have missed part of the conversation here. What does your personal dating manifesto have to do with the statement you quoted let alone prove it was flawed? -.-



^ First of this Guy has a point.


AzuroHeart wrote:


redokami wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention.
Nailed it, 10/10.


^ this


This is flawed.

First I don't believe in dating, its not a commitment but a status and people normally believe they must live by rules that hinders then in way they ought not to be, even then you have no sign nor an acceptance of a union of two people "Marriage", and thus with in this "Dating" sessions, when your not satisfied you on a whim "Break up" with this other person.



Second, You say "Dating" is a hindrance since their no real acceptance of a union, but in marriage their no real union either. Yes you say that you will always be with your partner when you get married, but that doesn't the one person in the marriage can't at some point just go and have an affair or get a divorce. The true acceptance between two people is the trust they have with each other to not leave each other, and "dating" is just a phase to see if you love and trust that person enough to be with them for a long time or forever. So that why the "dating" is there for.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
She's just not that into you.
Posted 3/1/16
Stop being so down on marriage op" it's a beautiful thing if you love your partner ~married 6yrs and happy going to bed with a smile on my face
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Because they want to be left alone at that moment. Come back a few hours later to see if they need to talk. If no, then leave them alone for the week and then ask how are they doing.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
As a semi wise, kinda crazy man once told me:

"Our human instinct pictures men as the 'hunters' of women, but the tides can change."
"Don't forget that both sides can lay traps for the other."

keep in mind that I still have no idea what the saying means and if it's sexist or not...
AX-9 
6810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/1/16 , edited 3/1/16

GayAsianBoy
just because they're lonely, doesn't mean they have to accept anybody that gives them a bit of attention. though I know there are people who are desperate and willingly accept any love coming their way, but that's really a recipe for disaster and scamming traps.


Same can be said with men/boys as well. Just because a girl starts to get flirty doesn't mean we have to have to show any interest with them.

I for one don't care how cute they are, I treat it like a red flag if some random girl I don't know and never meet before starts to get flirty with me. Its one thing if we get to know each other better. But just random flirt just to tease, (or an attempt at a one night stand) with no real intentions of becoming a couple or even just friends just irritants me to no end.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

snanderson wrote:

one female and two males = the males will compete for the female


i have literally never seen this happen in real life that's why shoujo is so much fun and otomes with 3somes
Humms 
10529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
XD don't try to understand women, that's your first mistake. You can never be to cautious. From what I have observed and experienced, there is absolutely no way you are going to figure it out. I'm 23, and the closest answer I have come up with is simply women dealing with a greater amount of issues than any other man, and believe me when I say this. Don't fuck with a woman's intuition, no matter how impossible it might be to you at the time, you have no match for such a thing.

I am rather humbled in not understanding a woman completely, but I know enough not to fuck around with them. It isn't pity I feel, it is simply respect, and tolerance, which a lot of men don't have, which is why they go about posting such threads as this.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I don't understand women or just humans in general. So I probably won't bother trying to answer this.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Who knows... I really don't feel the need of looking for a romantic relationship
79213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
It is one of those annoying things that happens when you are sexually frustrated but cannot find a suitable outlet. I think for the majority of females this is something that is pretty new to them. Most females are likely able to go out and find someone who is "good enough" to fill that need. They get that need filled and then they move on. However, when they cannot lower themselves to a certain level they get frustrated.

Still I do agree with those people who have said "She is not interested in you" That is also part of the problem. Just because you are desperate or horny does not mean that you lack standards. I am sure that plenty of unattractive females have had similar annoyances with me because I am a male who clearly does not have a sex life. Yet I pay them no mind because I am not attracted to them. That is the annoying part about being human you have to want to make with the person in order to actually want to put forth the effort.

So do not dwell on it, there are any number of reasons out there why females will act this way. I am sure that males do the same thing. However, since we are males we just sound like desperate whiny betas and no one cares. So just try and keep that in mind next time a female acts this way. Sometimes we just want to complain and are not looking for a solution.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/2/16

runec wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:
This is flawed.


I feel as if I have missed part of the conversation here. What does your personal dating manifesto have to do with the statement you quoted let alone prove it was flawed? -.-



(that's what I want to know too since I've no idea what the heck he was babbling about there!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.