First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New book on how to draw panties
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Now i can finally buy a book full of panties and claim it's for research.
8738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 3/2/16

Victoryfraud wrote:

Now i can finally buy a book full of panties and claim it's for research.


The Japanese are amazing aren't they.
15259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Well done Japan, well done

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
It was a messy sale from 1st of april when the chaos broke out to late 2142 around summer time.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Whatever turns them on...
Posted 3/2/16
Hopefully it's scratch and sniff. Damn, what I would pay for a women's perfume that smells like used panties.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote: that smells like used panties.
no you wouldn't atleast not the unclean.... yeah.

Posted 3/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hopefully it's scratch and sniff. Damn, what I would pay for a women's perfume that smells like used panties.



Also it has already been done. And no it was not Japan who did it.
http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/love-juice-panty-smell-spray-2016-1
5962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hopefully it's scratch and sniff. Damn, what I would pay for a women's perfume that smells like used panties.



Also it has already been done. And no it was not Japan who did it.
http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/love-juice-panty-smell-spray-2016-1

Well color me curious...


12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
The ARTISTRY!

52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
First I thought the Title was saying How to get into Woman panties
27271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 3/2/16
I can understand the need, since not all artists start out actually knowing perfectly how to draw from that angle.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hopefully it's scratch and sniff. Damn, what I would pay for a women's perfume that smells like used panties.


No. You wouldn't.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

nanikore2 wrote:

I can understand the need, since not all artists start out actually knowing perfectly how to draw from that angle.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hopefully it's scratch and sniff. Damn, what I would pay for a women's perfume that smells like used panties.


No. You wouldn't.


^^^

PV, have you ever actually smelled used panties? Like, the ones she's been walking around all day in?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

ayaundwolf wrote:


^^^

PV, have you ever actually smelled used panties? Like, the ones she's been walking around all day in?


Mate this is PV, I am pretty damn sure he has a collection of them.
Posted 3/3/16
One hand will be devoted. The other... you can guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.