First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New book on how to draw panties
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
7168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

Ranwolf wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote:


^^^

PV, have you ever actually smelled used panties? Like, the ones she's been walking around all day in?


Mate this is PV, I am pretty damn sure he has a collection of them.


PV travels to Japan.

Immediately hits up the used panty machines.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/16 , edited 3/3/16

ayaundwolf wrote:


PV travels to Japan.

Immediately hits up the used panty machines.


I am pretty sure they'd have to restock the entire inventory of used panty machines in all of Japan.
2810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

Akage-chan wrote:

Paul, it's the type that also have large feet


Size UK 12 here which is 13 in American shoe size, I'm still waiting for that phone call from Ichijinsha
33234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

ayaundwolf wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote:


^^^

PV, have you ever actually smelled used panties? Like, the ones she's been walking around all day in?


Mate this is PV, I am pretty damn sure he has a collection of them.


PV travels to Japan.

Immediately hits up the used panty machines.


Honestly I think PV's an otaku version of a Howard Stern-esq shock jock

He can't be all THAT lewd
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
The'll do a book on how to draw going commando next.
38190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

The'll do a book on how to draw going commando next.


Already have a series with AV actresses if you look hard enough on Amazon.
3354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
Such a specific topic... this book... hahaha
Ronxz 
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
To be fair, this makes sense. There are many different styles of panties and underwear in general to fit a myriad of body styles. The old single color thing doesn't really fit the current trends. It makes sense artists would need a guidebook to draw them, particularly in anime/manga where panty shots are common for multiple reasons, some being jokes and other being erotic. Take it how you will but it does make sense to have if you're an artists or simply an art fan.
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

twintiger12 wrote:


rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

The'll do a book on how to draw going commando next.


Already have a series with AV actresses if you look hard enough on Amazon.


Do you know the name? You can send me a PM if you want.
3214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
Well, getting the right contours of the ass and hips is commendable...
60054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M / Milwaukee, Wiscon...
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

well you gotta learn somehow certainly by not studying real panties


ANd exactly what is wrong with the studying of willing volunteers. Goddamn mate if it was good enough for the bloke who painted the Mona Lisa it's good enough for you.


I really agree with you. The best thing is to view a willing model.

This is what has been done for more than 2100 years.

I you can't draw the body whats the point.
7168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/6/16


I'm fairly sure that most of his "This arouses me" comments are no different from Werina's "That's hot" jokes. Haha.

But what if they aren't....
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
Dammit Japan...
33234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/6/16 , edited 3/7/16

ayaundwolf wrote:



I'm fairly sure that most of his "This arouses me" comments are no different from Werina's "That's hot" jokes. Haha.

But what if they aren't....


All of us kinda just take it for granted that he's kidding...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.