First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What do the Crunchyroll forums say about you?
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

harutoharuta wrote:

I was listed as one of the funniest CR members in one thread and one of the cutest in another. Those were the days haha.


you make it sound like it was 84 years ago

but times do change. HuastecoOtaku is the cutest now
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

Sogno- wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:

Too lazy to list them all so I'll pick the oddball ones.

-slept with Lorreen
-kissed Sogno under mistletoe
-ranked S class fighter

Lol.


two-timer

shame on you


Some lasagna should remedy this...
Posted 3/1/16
I don't know how to search for this
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

stars201 wrote:

I don't know how to search for this


Search Crunchyroll in google then you should see "Crunchyroll - Watch Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Anime ...". There should be a little search bar under the title. Just chuck your username into the search bar and spaghetti is served.
8974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Online
Posted 3/1/16
It's strange I have nothing showing up. Starting to think something is wrong with my account.
3060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
literally nothing. i am a ghost. and i am ok with that.
35130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
Well apparently I'm boring because I did the search for my name on Crunchyroll on Google using that extra search bar and all that came up for me were links to a couple of old Guestbook posts and some forum posts. If anyone else can come up with anything different for my name, please enlighten me.
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Well apparently I'm boring because I did the search for my name on Crunchyroll on Google using that extra search bar and all that came up for me were links to a couple of old Guestbook posts and some forum posts. If anyone else can come up with anything different for my name, please enlighten me.


nah i have the title of the most boring poster on CR so no worries according to my search you have ur own clan i bet that's secretly your harem, right??
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/16
I envy the unknown of CR, I am too well known. Not very well liked though, meh though.
9309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Yeah i only get links to forum posts. Eh.
Bavalt 
22031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
"Sorry, there were no results."
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Online
Posted 3/2/16

Sogno- Premium Member
42178 points Crunchyroll
Envoyer un message: Send PM GB Post
actuellement déconnecté(e) Hors-ligne
Lien permanent Répondre Citer Posté 6/8/14 , modifié 6/8/14


you are all jerks except x-Cellar_Door-x. He's pretty chill


Wow! Those were the good ole' Days.

....I dunno if this was the type of thing(s) that this Thread is for or not? Dunno if I did what was asked...I just searched My name under the Forums and that was one of the things I happen to remember that was Posted long, long ago so I thought I'd add it.
12231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
"Why is you username long"
"Do younreally drink tea"
"Are you really a god of tea"



What I hate the most.....


"Are you a girl"
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/16
Moved to off GD, good as dead. Well this was a fun thread while it lasted so long and thanks for all the fish
35130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 3/2/16 , edited 3/2/16

Sogno- wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Well apparently I'm boring because I did the search for my name on Crunchyroll on Google using that extra search bar and all that came up for me were links to a couple of old Guestbook posts and some forum posts. If anyone else can come up with anything different for my name, please enlighten me.


nah i have the title of the most boring poster on CR so no worries according to my search you have ur own clan i bet that's secretly your harem, right??


Nah, you're not that boring, Sogno. At least you're semi-active on the forums, unlike some of the other people on the site who only post once in a great while. And how did you figure out that I have my own clan? >.> I didn't think that I was that popular on Crunchyroll. But, yeah, I guess that that would be my harem if that's true.


Sogno- wrote:

Moved to off GD, good as dead. Well this was a fun thread while it lasted so long and thanks for all the fish


Well that sucks. Why on Earth did they move it off of General Discussion and to Crunchy Connections when it was a more recent and already frequented thread?

Oh, and love the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.