First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The reason I like ____ is....
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Online
Posted 3/3/16
Fill in the blank in that title! It can be anything, anime, music, the opposite gender ( ), whatever you like.
I'll start with, The reason I like Games (mainly video games) is it's been with me for as long as I've had my memory. My parents told me when I was still in strollers I had my nintendo ds in my hands and people would comment on how cute I was. Whether it be a pc game, console game, or card game, I've always played (and loved) games.

Your turn now!
(I think it goes without saying but don't judge the things other people like. If someone likes spiders, for instance, then don't reply with something like "LOL SP1D3RS R GR0SS" Das just rood and if you do say something like that, I won't like you anymore )
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
The reason I like spiders is they are so gross that they are a common enemy that the humans can join forces to fight.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
The reason i LIKE THE WORLD IS everyone has their own opinion and ..
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
The reason I absolutely adore Catgirls is because they are so kawaii-desu.



Such kawaii-ness should be a crime. @_@
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

stigler wrote:

The reason i LIKE THE WORLD IS everyone has their own opinion and ..


Lets read some news articles and go through the comment section of your favorite youtube video then we see if you still think the world is great If you mean the world as in Earth then umm :'3 read dis ( http://www.space.com/23154-death-of-sun-will-destroy-earth-infographic.html ) just talks about how the suns gonna blow up and murder our kid's kids. ooh and don't forget about climate change and natural disasters


The reason i like eating is because i count it as exercise for your mouth and food is delicious lol
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/3/16 , edited 3/3/16
The reason I like 151 is because it has a pleasant burn to it.
Posted 3/4/16
The reason I like anime is because it is a good escape when you don't want to deal with the real world
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16
The reason I like girls is probably because they hate me.

lol
15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 3/4/16
The reason I like YOU is because you're an anime nerd like me.
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
The reason I like theory is because it's exhilarating.

8742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

Nyanotic wrote:

The reason I absolutely adore Catgirls is because they are so kawaii-desu.



Such kawaii-ness should be a crime. @_@


i think that gif is the most kawaii thing ever
6965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

The reason I like theory is because it's exhilarating.



And that pic is perfect for your comment
7667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
The reason I like reading is because it allows me to escape from all that is weighing on me. When I read, it is one of the very few times that my brain is actually able to turn everything else off. Also, I am losing my hearing at a pretty rapid rate, so books and manga are much easier for me at times. Since most anime is sub, I don't usually miss any of the story, but it can still be a bummer to not fully hear the emotion in dialogue or the music.

Besides, if a book annoys me I can just close it and walk away This is harder to do with people.

121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
America
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
The reason I like sport anime is because they motivate me to train harder at my practices.
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your house or...
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

dramamama79 wrote:

The reason I like reading is because it allows me to escape from all that is weighing on me. When I read, it is one of the very few times that my brain is actually able to turn everything else off. Also, I am losing my hearing at a pretty rapid rate, so books and manga are much easier for me at times. Since most anime is sub, I don't usually miss any of the story, but it can still be a bummer to not fully hear the emotion in dialogue or the music.

Besides, if a book annoys me I can just close it and walk away This is harder to do with people.



( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) wow, so deep
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.