Do You Love Death Metal?
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 2/10/08
SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE THERE WAS A MUSIC SECTION PLEASE LOCK THIS!!!!
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08





i| Love| Sex
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
umm death metal.

I love the guitar in it. and all of the awesome riffs and power chords. buuutt... the actual vocals..

they scare me >_<
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sadly in Michigan >
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
o.O... what do you consider death metal ? ..... Morbid angel and Cannibal Corpse right ?

Then yea xD
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

gothguy5969 wrote:

o.O... what do you consider death metal ? ..... Morbid angel and Cannibal Corpse right ?

Then yea xD


haha yeah shti like that i love it especially when im angry, it helps me calm down? no idea how XD
Posted 2/10/08
dude wrong section try the music one
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

navyseal171 wrote:

dude wrong section try the music one


SORY SORY SORY SORY DIDNT KNOW! there was a music section
Posted 2/10/08

Gustan12 wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:

dude wrong section try the music one


SORY SORY SORY SORY DIDNT KNOW! there was a music section


dont worry i done it before
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

Lol ok well ill just chuck it in the musioc section then thanks for telling me
Posted 2/10/08

Gustan12 wrote:


Lol ok well ill just chuck it in the musioc section then thanks for telling me


npz
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
*confused*

~ Locked by request ^-^
You must be logged in to post.