First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fate/Grand Order (Anime)
64623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
Inevitable.
222909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
70888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
I'll take all i can get when it comes to fate!
63638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

animer100 wrote:
I once had an idea for a Fate anime.

With a collaboration with CLAMP, it would be called Fate/CLAMP.

With all the character designs by CLAMP.

please God, I hope this never happens.
JuJu26 
31800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 3/4/16
Wait, WHAT?!
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Markham Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

aidenraine wrote:


animer100 wrote:
I once had an idea for a Fate anime.

With a collaboration with CLAMP, it would be called Fate/CLAMP.

With all the character designs by CLAMP.

please God, I hope this never happens.




Why? Have you read the rest of my post? The plot might be good.


What about my idea of a World Grail War, The first half will be getting to Fuyuki City (the setting of Fate/Stay Night), where the World Grail War ends. While the participant tries to pick off one another during their journey there.


Rules
There are seven slots per class of servants. (Ex. Only Seven Saber Class can be summon in this grail war)

So 7 Slots x 7 Class = 49 (50 if I add a ruler class)
63638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

animer100 wrote:

aidenraine wrote:

animer100 wrote:
I once had an idea for a Fate anime.

With a collaboration with CLAMP, it would be called Fate/CLAMP.

With all the character designs by CLAMP.

please God, I hope this never happens.

Why? Have you read the rest of my post? The plot might be good.

I just don't want the Clamp character designs. they are ugly as hell.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Markham Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

aidenraine wrote:


animer100 wrote:

aidenraine wrote:

animer100 wrote:
I once had an idea for a Fate anime.

With a collaboration with CLAMP, it would be called Fate/CLAMP.

With all the character designs by CLAMP.

please God, I hope this never happens.

Why? Have you read the rest of my post? The plot might be good.

I just don't want the Clamp character designs. they are ugly as hell.


Other than character designs, the plot so far is pretty good, right?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.