Post Reply Can't upgrade to Premium because I have Premium?
21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
I recently had to change my card so my premium canceled on me, I finally got paid and tried to re-upgrade to premium only to find this:

https://gyazo.com/1f43644262b2bf5bb72faed7498e427b

&

https://gyazo.com/e1fba69a21bb66fac41366b53934081e

And even more pictures

https://gyazo.com/2816ddd7083e3d445832138507b08476

https://gyazo.com/9c5fd156f515377c055fbc286b52e463
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 3/3/16

kingsyco123 wrote:

I recently had to change my card so my premium canceled on me, I finally got paid and tried to re-upgrade to premium only to find this:

https://gyazo.com/1f43644262b2bf5bb72faed7498e427b

&

https://gyazo.com/e1fba69a21bb66fac41366b53934081e

And even more pictures

https://gyazo.com/2816ddd7083e3d445832138507b08476

https://gyazo.com/9c5fd156f515377c055fbc286b52e463


This link is supposed to appear on the plan comparison page when you're not an active Premium member:
21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/3/16

eyeofpain wrote:


kingsyco123 wrote:

I recently had to change my card so my premium canceled on me, I finally got paid and tried to re-upgrade to premium only to find this:

https://gyazo.com/1f43644262b2bf5bb72faed7498e427b

&

https://gyazo.com/e1fba69a21bb66fac41366b53934081e

And even more pictures

https://gyazo.com/2816ddd7083e3d445832138507b08476

https://gyazo.com/9c5fd156f515377c055fbc286b52e463


This link is supposed to appear on the plan comparison page when you're not an active Premium member:


The last gyazo pic shows that I'm set as an active premium member, even though it's giving me none of the features.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 3/4/16

kingsyco123 wrote:

The last gyazo pic shows that I'm set as an active premium member, even though it's giving me none of the features.


You had some weird double subscription via iTunes AND a credit card. The latter recently failed to renew and forced your account into non-premium status. I've resolved the whole double subscription situation and refunded the charges to the credit card. Your iTunes subscription is still active and I've re-synced your account to restore your premium permissions.
21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

shinryou wrote:


kingsyco123 wrote:

The last gyazo pic shows that I'm set as an active premium member, even though it's giving me none of the features.


You had some weird double subscription via iTunes AND a credit card. The latter recently failed to renew and forced your account into non-premium status. I've resolved the whole double subscription situation and refunded the charges to the credit card. Your iTunes subscription is still active and I've re-synced your account to restore your premium permissions.


Thank you a ton <3
You must be logged in to post.