First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply China, Indonesia Offically Bans Homosexuality from Media
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

Peripheral visionary said :

Choosing to stick your dick in a man is a choice, but choosing who you are sexually attracted to is a bit different. It's human sexuality. I ain't got to explain shit, that's just how it is. Like magic.

I mean, I didn't choose to be straight, or a siscon, or a lolicon, but that's no excuse to pick up a 5 year old girl on the side of the road.

Another way to look at this is, "when did you choose to be gay?"


Though this is a bit like banning violence on tv. Gay people do in fact exist, and people need to acknowledge they exist rather than stymie creative freedom.


Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior


Ah, okay. Mind explaining to me the gist of your argument so I can understand?

Not to mention the dialogue on creative freedom this entails. Even if you do think homosexuality is inappropriate for children, why cut off the TV creator's balls for the sake of everyone's morality? Featuring an act is not the same as promoting it. That is all.


Yeah good point but you know China isn't all about the freedom of speech and dialogue
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

Peripheral visionary said :

Choosing to stick your dick in a man is a choice, but choosing who you are sexually attracted to is a bit different. It's human sexuality. I ain't got to explain shit, that's just how it is. Like magic.

I mean, I didn't choose to be straight, or a siscon, or a lolicon, but that's no excuse to pick up a 5 year old girl on the side of the road.

Another way to look at this is, "when did you choose to be gay?"


Though this is a bit like banning violence on tv. Gay people do in fact exist, and people need to acknowledge they exist rather than stymie creative freedom.


Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior


Ah, okay. Mind explaining to me the gist of your argument so I can understand?

Not to mention the dialogue on creative freedom this entails. Even if you do think homosexuality is inappropriate for children, why cut off the TV creator's balls for the sake of everyone's morality? Featuring an act is not the same as promoting it. That is all.


Yeah good point but you know China isn't all about the freedom of speech and dialogue


Do you really think people in the middle east would choose to be be gay if they just choose to be straight and not get stoned/condemned/disowned/etc?
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16
You see that's the problem we are here talking about a social issue that frankly majority of people dont care about and would rather not be bothered. But you get a few baiters that take this issue and make it out to be like there is a lot discrimination going on. And they dont care about the issue really they are just looking for a way to further their agenda
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:
Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps. And you being straight is a choice, you prefer choosing the opposite sex rather than the same.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior



So I'm not trying to push my opinion against yours, but there are scientific facts that homosexuality exists in other species, not just humans.

The beginning paragraph from http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/ states:

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.


According to this article: http://pactiss.org/2011/11/17/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality/

Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.


Since there are people who think being homosexual is wrong and a choice, you would have to include hermaphrodites as being a choice and wrong (which doesn't make sense). They did not choose to male and female, and since their environment says so, they have to CHOOSE which gender to be.

I have friends and family members who are part of the LGBTQ community and I've always asked the question out right: "Did you choose to be that way?" literally ALL of them said "If I could choose, I would rather be straight but it doesn't work that way."

Whenever I have kids, I'd tell them this exists. I wouldn't hold back knowledge they'll eventually learn in life. If a child is withheld this information about sexuality and they happen to be homosexual or bisexual or questioning it, I'd think it would be in their best interest to realize that they are not alone in this world.

By the way, homosexuality was normal practice in ancient times, before the rapid take over of Abrahamic religions.

Just saying.
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:

You see that's the problem we are here talking about a social issue that frankly majority of people dont care about and would rather not be bothered. But you get a few baiters that take this issue and make it out to be like there is a lot discrimination going on. And they dont care about the issue really they are just looking for a way to further their agenda


I don't entirely understand what you just said, but I will try my best to respond.

Do you think people dying because of their homosexuality is furthering an agenda? I apologise if this seems rude, but are you so delusional that you don't believe such atrocious acts occur?
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

1stladyent wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:
Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps. And you being straight is a choice, you prefer choosing the opposite sex rather than the same.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior



So I'm not trying to push my opinion against yours, but there are scientific facts that homosexuality exists in other species, not just humans.

The beginning paragraph from http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/ states:

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.


According to this article: http://pactiss.org/2011/11/17/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality/

Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.


Since there are people who think being homosexual is wrong and a choice, you would have to include hermaphrodites as being a choice and wrong (which doesn't make sense). They did not choose to male and female, and since their environment says so, they have to CHOOSE which gender to be.

I have friends and family members who are part of the LGBTQ community and I've always asked the question out right: "Did you choose to be that way?" literally ALL of them said "If I could choose, I would rather be straight but it doesn't work that way."

Whenever I have kids, I'd tell them this exists. I wouldn't hold back knowledge they'll eventually learn in life. If a child is withheld this information about sexuality and they happen to be homosexual or bisexual or questioning it, I'd think it would be in their best interest to realize that they are not alone in this world.

By the way, homosexuality was normal practice in ancient times, before the rapid take over of Abrahamic religions.

Just saying.


Well put, personally i just like debating nothing personal.
Your not telling me anything i dont already know, but you still dont have an answer for all the people that have been straight for a while, have had kids and suddenly they turn gay. You can tell your kids about homosexuality all you want, but i am all about pro creation and so is every species.
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

Peripheral visionary said :

Choosing to stick your dick in a man is a choice, but choosing who you are sexually attracted to is a bit different. It's human sexuality. I ain't got to explain shit, that's just how it is. Like magic.

I mean, I didn't choose to be straight, or a siscon, or a lolicon, but that's no excuse to pick up a 5 year old girl on the side of the road.

Another way to look at this is, "when did you choose to be gay?"


Though this is a bit like banning violence on tv. Gay people do in fact exist, and people need to acknowledge they exist rather than stymie creative freedom.


Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior


Ah, okay. Mind explaining to me the gist of your argument so I can understand?

Not to mention the dialogue on creative freedom this entails. Even if you do think homosexuality is inappropriate for children, why cut off the TV creator's balls for the sake of everyone's morality? Featuring an act is not the same as promoting it. That is all.


Yeah good point but you know China isn't all about the freedom of speech and dialogue


I know, good times. I won't bother with you anymore.
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

jackthb wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

You see that's the problem we are here talking about a social issue that frankly majority of people dont care about and would rather not be bothered. But you get a few baiters that take this issue and make it out to be like there is a lot discrimination going on. And they dont care about the issue really they are just looking for a way to further their agenda


I don't entirely understand what you just said, but I will try my best to respond.

Do you think people dying because of their homosexuality is furthering an agenda? I apologise if this seems rude, but are you so delusional that you don't believe such atrocious acts occur?


Whose dying please enlighten me? Besides the savages in the middle east.
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

Peripheral visionary said :

Choosing to stick your dick in a man is a choice, but choosing who you are sexually attracted to is a bit different. It's human sexuality. I ain't got to explain shit, that's just how it is. Like magic.

I mean, I didn't choose to be straight, or a siscon, or a lolicon, but that's no excuse to pick up a 5 year old girl on the side of the road.

Another way to look at this is, "when did you choose to be gay?"


Though this is a bit like banning violence on tv. Gay people do in fact exist, and people need to acknowledge they exist rather than stymie creative freedom.


Nothing you said made me change my mind, if you believe in evolution homosexuality totally contradicts us evolving from chimps.
But your entitled to your opinion just like me, and like i said before dont try to tell my kids its normal behavior


Ah, okay. Mind explaining to me the gist of your argument so I can understand?

Not to mention the dialogue on creative freedom this entails. Even if you do think homosexuality is inappropriate for children, why cut off the TV creator's balls for the sake of everyone's morality? Featuring an act is not the same as promoting it. That is all.


Yeah good point but you know China isn't all about the freedom of speech and dialogue


I know, good times. I won't bother with you anymore.



Nah its been a pleasure i like debating and its the only way we settle things civilized
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 3/4/16
Societal harmony is a big thing in Asian culture, and the homosexual culture here in the West is very flamboyant. It is not surprising to consider that there would be a culture clash.


And what is the harm, exactly? Is it merely "creators should be allowed to tell stories they want to tell," or is it that there is a tacit admission that media in the West has been used as a vehicle of pro-homosexual propaganda?


If it is the latter, then who are we to say that other cultures should be forced to have propaganda pushed on them? Isn't that kinda what we usually find fault with State media in China, anyways?

7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16



Madhatter8
Your not telling me anything i dont already know, but you still dont have an answer for all the people that have been straight for a while, have had kids and suddenly they turn gay. You can tell your kids about homosexuality all you want, but i am all about pro creation and so is every species.


Good, I'm glad you know.
Why should I have an answer for the people who have known but denied being homosexual? Just because they marry into a heterosexual relationship, or are in one, and have kids, doesn't mean they are "suddenly" gay. Did you ask these people?
I've asked a couple of people before. They've always been homosexual. One's parents did not want others to know about it and forced upon him an arranged marriage. The other person was afraid of discrimination and had a child with a friend of his that supported his homosexuality.
I was curious, so I asked before I judged. And I have no reason to judge something I don't understand.

Pro creation is your choice, just like Pro choice. And of course every species is out to determine survival of the fittest. But every species doesn't have a political choice to make, they just do what they gotta do.

But kudos to you and your firm stand on opinion.

I stand by mine as well.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:

I think being gay is a choice. You choose to stick your dick in a mans ass instead of vagina's, that's a choice. Life is all about choices. What about all the instances with guys having kids then choosing to be gay. Although i really dont care but dont try to tell my kids that's normal behavior. It's just my opinion and everyone's entitled to one and who is to say whose right and whose wrong.


Thinking it's a choice is stupid.
Finding one sex attractive instead of the other isn't a choice.
If guy chose to be gay after having kids they were always gay they didn't suddenly wake up and went well you know what I'm gonna be gay now.
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

Madhatter8 wrote:


jackthb wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

You see that's the problem we are here talking about a social issue that frankly majority of people dont care about and would rather not be bothered. But you get a few baiters that take this issue and make it out to be like there is a lot discrimination going on. And they dont care about the issue really they are just looking for a way to further their agenda


I don't entirely understand what you just said, but I will try my best to respond.

Do you think people dying because of their homosexuality is furthering an agenda? I apologise if this seems rude, but are you so delusional that you don't believe such atrocious acts occur?


Whose dying please enlighten me? Besides the savages in the middle east.



GRAPHIC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937217/Killed-gay-Man-blindfolded-thrown-tower-block-Syria-stoned-death-SURVIVED-fall.html

Was he killed because he was gay? Yes. The man is completely innocent, I don't know who you're referring to by savages.

EDIT: My mistake. I see what you're doing now. That's what you meant by 'baiting' right? I won't continue such a discussion. I hope you have fun toying with others for your own amusement.
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16

Kerst wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

I think being gay is a choice. You choose to stick your dick in a mans ass instead of vagina's, that's a choice. Life is all about choices. What about all the instances with guys having kids then choosing to be gay. Although i really dont care but dont try to tell my kids that's normal behavior. It's just my opinion and everyone's entitled to one and who is to say whose right and whose wrong.


Thinking it's a choice is stupid.
Finding one sex attractive instead of the other isn't a choice.
If guy chose to be gay after having kids they were always gay they didn't suddenly wake up and went well you know what I'm gonna be gay now.


And that's your choice
48334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/16 , edited 3/4/16

jackthb wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:


jackthb wrote:


Madhatter8 wrote:

You see that's the problem we are here talking about a social issue that frankly majority of people dont care about and would rather not be bothered. But you get a few baiters that take this issue and make it out to be like there is a lot discrimination going on. And they dont care about the issue really they are just looking for a way to further their agenda


I don't entirely understand what you just said, but I will try my best to respond.

Do you think people dying because of their homosexuality is furthering an agenda? I apologise if this seems rude, but are you so delusional that you don't believe such atrocious acts occur?


Whose dying please enlighten me? Besides the savages in the middle east.



GRAPHIC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937217/Killed-gay-Man-blindfolded-thrown-tower-block-Syria-stoned-death-SURVIVED-fall.html

Was he killed because he was gay? Yes. The man is completely innocent, I don't know who you're referring to by savages.

EDIT: My mistake. I see what you're doing now. That's what you meant by 'baiting' right? I won't continue such a discussion. I hope you have fun toying with others for your own amusement.


Yeah as i said the savages in the middle east. but your so young, your probably think anyone that disagrees with you is a bigot. Is that what they teach you in public school
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.