First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
A boat, a map and some water. So I can leave the island
14155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 3/6/16
my pocket knife

role of duck tape

and something to hold water
12332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
If we're being realistic... a watch, a knife and a bottle of water
Posted 3/6/16
Internet
Food
Boat
43262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
A set of chemistry glassware, a really good knife, and plenty of plastic sheeting.
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
food of course include water, book, and pencil
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
Food,Water, Bear Grylls
4682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 3/6/16
Fishing equipment, machete, someone to enjoy it with.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
Food, water, a hammock.

There are very good reasons you don't want to sleep on the bare ground
Posted 3/7/16

Schmooples wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Food, Water, Imouto.


You consider your imouto an item? Man, I thought you loved your imoutos more than that...


I do love my imoutos. So much that they're consider the equivalent of food and water, both of which are necessary to survive. I CANNOT SURVIVE WITH OUT THEM.
5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
Knife, a metal pot to boil water and a flint/steel.
31690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Planet KLK-X
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Food, Water, Imouto.


You consider your imouto an item? Man, I thought you loved your imoutos more than that...


I do love my imoutos. So much that they're consider the equivalent of food and water, both of which are necessary to survive. I CANNOT SURVIVE WITH OUT THEM.


They are like food and water to you?

So you eat and drink your imoutos?
Posted 3/7/16

Schmooples wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Schmooples wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Food, Water, Imouto.


You consider your imouto an item? Man, I thought you loved your imoutos more than that...


I do love my imoutos. So much that they're consider the equivalent of food and water, both of which are necessary to survive. I CANNOT SURVIVE WITH OUT THEM.


They are like food and water to you?

So you eat and drink your imoutos?


In a way, yes, I do eat and drink them.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



In a way, yes, I do eat and drink them.


... Where do I sign up?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.