First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply will you move if trump wins?
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

redokami wrote:


Nasirei wrote:

As my history teacher said:

Doesn't matter who, in which elections, in which time, there's always been extremists like Trump who would try to win to make huge immigration laws change. The first of its class being, Republican President Warren Harding in 1921.


In my case, NO! I've been through worst presidents than Trump, believe me.


it says here, you are only 15, though


Not American, and man, coup d'état are sure awful!
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
Lol no
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Online
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/7/16
Making America great again. LOL!

23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/7/16

fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please dont interpret that as real news
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


I am sorry I take back the racist comment towards Cruz I made a mistake in my wording. But he does have something against women, he is a strong believer in taking away a woman's right to have an abortion.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/7/16 , edited 3/7/16

fairy_tail175 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


I am sorry I take back the racist comment towards Cruz I made a mistake in my wording. But he does have something against women, he is a strong believer in taking away a woman's right to have an abortion.


Thank you, but i think you referring to the late term abortions. As much as the liberal media says they are going to take away abortion rights they will never overturn Roe vs Wade. And its my opinion but i dont think you should be able to have an abortion if your so far along
18794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


well, imo Hillary is sexist for saying Bernie was sexist for telling her to not interrupt him lol


I cant stand this election. im not going to vote for a vagina "just because" - and apparently i am sexist for not voting Hillary-. im not going to vote for a psychopath. and no, im not for Bernie because i "want all the boys"
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

redokami wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


well, imo Hillary is sexist for saying Bernie was sexist for telling her to not interrupt him lol


I cant stand this election. im not going to vote for a vagina "just because" - and apparently i am sexist for not voting Hillary-. im not going to vote for a psychopath. and no, im not for Bernie because i "want all the boys"


I agree Redokami, both debates are like a bunch of little kids bickering
8235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
If I had the money I would move if Clinton gets in office.
18794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:


redokami wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


well, imo Hillary is sexist for saying Bernie was sexist for telling her to not interrupt him lol


I cant stand this election. im not going to vote for a vagina "just because" - and apparently i am sexist for not voting Hillary-. im not going to vote for a psychopath. and no, im not for Bernie because i "want all the boys"


I agree Redokami, both debates are like a bunch of little kids bickering


i think i worded that right, forgive me, you know those times you say something and then are like..."wait is that a real word" or " is that sentence correct?" lol
what i meant was im voting Bernie. and its not because i want boys
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

redokami wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


redokami wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I wish I could, I don't want to live in a country that is run by a racist and sexist man. Same goes for Cruz.

But then again if some of the Democratic candidates are elected I would like to move as well.

I feel like this election is just a big joke and that none of the candidates are well-suited for the task of running a country.


Yea i agree but dont believe the narrative that cruz is racist and sexist. Dont like any of the candidates out there but cruz is not going to take away anyone's rights. No one on both sides is racist or sexist so wherever you are getting your news from the daily show or Samantha bee please to interpret that as real news


well, imo Hillary is sexist for saying Bernie was sexist for telling her to not interrupt him lol


I cant stand this election. im not going to vote for a vagina "just because" - and apparently i am sexist for not voting Hillary-. im not going to vote for a psychopath. and no, im not for Bernie because i "want all the boys"


I agree Redokami, both debates are like a bunch of little kids bickering


i think i worded that right, forgive me, you know those times you say something and then are like..."wait is that a real word" or " is that sentence correct?" lol
what i meant was im voting Bernie. and its not because i want boys


Nah i got you, people are going to call you sexist for not voting for Hillary lol, its so funny of the hypocrisy that goes on in politics.
Posted 3/7/16
If he turns out to be another Hitler as some are suggesting or if plunges the country into ruin.
3383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
Actually, a friend of mine happens to have dual-citizenship between here and The Netherlands, she said she may take a long vacation...so...hell, I may too.

Not for Trump, but for a free vacation.

One president (whom we cycle every 4-8 years) cannot single-handedly destroy a nation. XD Takes a wee bit more than what Fox News dishes out.
13626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/7/16
Don't be children, it's not like his Hitler, ...yet.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.