WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What Do You Think of This Idea? Should I Patent It?
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
I recently came up with a new weapon. What if we made a pop out book that projects a knife towards the reader every time it is open, ala pop up, and opening and closing it repeatedly will cause the knife to stab repeatedly? This can be used as a trap, because everyone loves pop up books!


What do you think?
Posted 3/8/16
I think you're a mad genius! Get down to the patents office right now!
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Considering IBM patented the idea of "first come, first served" as related to restroom usage on airplanes.......
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
no

Posted 3/8/16
"We"? That's not my style.
I prefer traps that punish stupidity, not curiosity.
Posted 3/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I recently came up with a new weapon. What if we made a pop out book that projects a knife towards the reader every time it is open, ala pop up, and opening and closing it repeatedly will cause the knife to stab repeatedly? This can be used as a trap, because everyone loves pop up books!


What do you think?


I'll go call up some business people so we can go world wide and sell this wonderful product.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
would not be able to get enough strenght for a wired/retractable knife.
Unless very tiny/light but agian much less damage/chance of anything critical (execpt poison).

having a launcher would work well sort of.
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I recently came up with a new weapon. What if we made a pop out book that projects a knife towards the reader every time it is open, ala pop up, and opening and closing it repeatedly will cause the knife to stab repeatedly? This can be used as a trap, because everyone loves pop up books!


What do you think?


Let em laugh PV, remember that peeps bought a fucking pet rock, A ROCK.

See my idea is to sell a stick, I call it a magic wand, it's just a goddamn stick I found but I'm gonna market it, as a magic wand fully authentic from wizards of old.
drno0 
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
I don't know about US or EU laws, but in Canada, you can't patent something you previously shared publicly.

Or did I miss the point?
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

drno0 wrote:

I don't know about US or EU laws, but in Canada, you can't patent something you previously shared publicly.

Or did I miss the point?


that's true, but I'm guessing what you might need to do is alter it a little bit.

you didn't miss the point, but you sure took a nice stab at it.
Posted 3/8/16
It's not a bad idea, could be a good weapon on the battlefield. I mean, who wouldn't pick up a random book on the floor and open it.
27441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Hidden Leaf
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

CookieSmuggler wrote:

It's not a bad idea, could be a good weapon on the battlefield. I mean, who wouldn't pick up a random book on the floor and open it.


um, I wouldn't? at least not on the battlefield, there are other things to be worried about
Posted 3/8/16

Kakashi_Umino wrote:


CookieSmuggler wrote:

It's not a bad idea, could be a good weapon on the battlefield. I mean, who wouldn't pick up a random book on the floor and open it.


um, I wouldn't? at least not on the battlefield, there are other things to be worried about


Could hold top secret information, you never know.
14366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✰ηєνєяωнєяє✰
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

pandrasb wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I recently came up with a new weapon. What if we made a pop out book that projects a knife towards the reader every time it is open, ala pop up, and opening and closing it repeatedly will cause the knife to stab repeatedly? This can be used as a trap, because everyone loves pop up books!


What do you think?


Let em laugh PV, remember that peeps bought a fucking pet rock, A ROCK.

See my idea is to sell a stick, I call it a magic wand, it's just a goddamn stick I found but I'm gonna market it, as a magic wand fully authentic from wizards of old.


hahaha I had a pet rock, named him Fred, and taught him tricks

Also great idea PV hahaha would be the perfect gift for some peeps
11809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
I think instead of a knife
crazy purple knockout gas
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.