First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Chinese teen couple sold their 18-day-old baby daughter online for £2,500 to buy an iPhone
Posted 3/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Unfortunately, America won't let me buy imoutos off of Ebay.
Go on loliBay









???
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


flipmane wrote:

huehuehue

i'm sure there's a more legal process than just putting your kid on ebay


Unfortunately, America won't let me buy imoutos off of Ebay.


America and their sadist lawmakers, dang it all *snap*
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Seriously why haven't I just climbed a clock tower with Cassandra in hand and slaughtered you all yet?
Posted 3/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Seriously why haven't I just climbed a clock tower with Cassandra in hand and slaughtered you all yet?


Did I really do anything worthy of the death penalty.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Did I really do anything worthy of the death penalty.


This time not really, it's just I think my final bit of faith in humanity just up and gone the way of the dodo.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:
it's just I think my final bit of faith in humanity just up and gone the way of the dodo.
oh wait we can find more stories if thats what you want.. much worse out there some more "casual" then this.

Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

oh wait we can find more stories if thats what you want.. much worse out there some more "casual" then this.



Yeah cause I don't already have enough reasons to put my skills once more to bloody use.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Hey!!!... Shouldn't it be a couple million? I mean 2, 500... I mean it's F'd up to be sold for a iPhone but for 2, 500.... thats just even more F'd up.
6218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Damnn.. what some people give up for an Iphone
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

Keithia wrote: what some people give up for an Iphone
its all about my phone!


Posted 3/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Seriously why haven't I just climbed a clock tower with Cassandra in hand and slaughtered you all yet?


Do you really want to waste good bullets on us?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

KarenAraragi wrote:



Do you really want to waste good bullets on us?


Fair point, I do have a SKS and about three thousands rounds of that surplus Russian 7.62 though. That ammo is crap and it's corrosive primer just loves to gunk up a gun's internals .
Posted 3/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:



Do you really want to waste good bullets on us?


Fair point, I do have a SKS and about three thousands rounds of that surplus Russian 7.62 though. That ammo is crap and it's corrosive primer just loves to gunk up a gun's internals .


Isn't Russian stuff supposed to be reliable?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Isn't Russian stuff supposed to be reliable?


Extremely so haven't had a single failure on the SKS yet. Doesn't change the fact after about two hundred rounds the SKS is carrying about it"s own weight in fouling. She's gonna keep firing despite it but it literally takes forever afterwards to clean it.
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Not saying this isn't wrong but aren't children in poor countries sold by families to work in sweatshops including China? So what's so wrong about this in comparison to selling a child to work in a sweatshop? AGAIN I'm not saying selling a baby for phone isn't wrong but just wondering why is this a big deal compared to what I said earlier?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.