First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Chinese teen couple sold their 18-day-old baby daughter online for £2,500 to buy an iPhone
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

hurtuoc wrote: AGAIN I'm not saying selling a baby for phone isn't wrong but just wondering why is this a big deal compared to what I said earlier?
can be a major difference for both child and what they have done or have to do.
also the value of the child would be quite different as well having many children could also create a lesser value and when it comes to that its nothing weird some gangs, groupes, systems they get into, or trained up to be a soldier.

Posted 3/8/16
There's nothing THAT special about an iPhone

87895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / South Yorkshire,...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Are iPhones so expensive in China?
Posted 3/8/16

stars201 wrote:

There's nothing THAT special about an iPhone



Yes, there is and certainly more special than YOU .....*burns you*


Hahaha, seriously I'll buy a cute Japanese female baby any day but why not just make one..that's even better. Hmmm, as for this case I would say that it's their baby and if they want to sell it and find a buyer(someone who will take care of it better than they will and has passed a thorough background check) then so be it.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Good deal I suppose.
Posted 3/8/16

hurtuoc wrote:

Not saying this isn't wrong but aren't children in poor countries sold by families to work in sweatshops including China? So what's so wrong about this in comparison to selling a child to work in a sweatshop? AGAIN I'm not saying selling a baby for phone isn't wrong but just wondering why is this a big deal compared to what I said earlier?


Depends. Most people are anti sweatshops/sex trafficking if you haven't noticed.
36966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

Dyrnax wrote:

"I really didn't know that it was illegal" How in hell would you not even know? I really hope that's not one the actual reasons they did this


Not entirely impossible for her not know this since she was growing up in rural area.
Posted 3/8/16

bethos30 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

There's nothing THAT special about an iPhone



Yes, there is and certainly more special than YOU .....*burns you*


Hahaha, seriously I'll buy a cute Japanese female baby any day but why not just make one..that's even better. Hmmm, as for this case I would say that it's their baby and if they want to sell it and find a buyer(someone who will take care of it better than they will and has passed a thorough background check) then so be it.


Posted 3/8/16

stars201 wrote:


bethos30 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

There's nothing THAT special about an iPhone



Yes, there is and certainly more special than YOU .....*burns you*


Hahaha, seriously I'll buy a cute Japanese female baby any day but why not just make one..that's even better. Hmmm, as for this case I would say that it's their baby and if they want to sell it and find a buyer(someone who will take care of it better than they will and has passed a thorough background check) then so be it.




I love how much you hate me. Hate me more please!
Posted 3/8/16
That's pretty sad. What's the world coming to?
25139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
At least the guy they sold him to was decent. And for the parents, they can give them the 3 years of prison. But before they get out the women needs her tubes tied and the man needs a vasectomy. Clearly they dont deserve the right to children.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Keep it classy, China.
37315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

Keithia wrote:

Damnn.. what some people give up for an Iphone


And I'll bet he dropped it at least once and dinged the corner before he got arrested....
Posted 3/8/16
mess

Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

bethos30 wrote:


I love how much you hate me. Hate me more please!


I gotta ask mate is your life so devoid of anything meaningful that deliberately cultivating hatred seems a more appealing prospect then the emptiness you currently have?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.