First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
So people are getting mad at me for deleting my Facebook account.
7748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
From what I get from your post. Your family don't like to spend money on the simplest task.
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
I still have my Facebook only because it's my source of daily news. That whole "Trending" bar on the right side. That's all I ever use my Facebook for since I'm too lazy to actually Google search a specific topic and read any new things going on with it, if any.
11347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
It´s been about a year since I´ve been using Facebook only to search for funny images or memes to use in my whatsapp conversations and also for reading news once in a while. A friend of mine deleted his profile on Facebook and people got mad at him too, two days later, they talked to him like nothing had ever happened. Like many others have said, it´s your profile, do whatever you please, people won´t mind after a while
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
Deleted it a year ago and have no regrets.
90956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
The only account I have with my real name that is a social-media type of site is linkedin only because my University created me an account by default a couple years ago. Believe it or not, you can live without being on social media. Don't worry about anyone being angry. They will get over it, if they won't then oh well.
33456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
Only I know about my fake FB account
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/9/16
Let 'em be mad. That way they'll have to call or visit you if they wanna see you. Well if they don't....I'm sorry.
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16
I don't like Facebook.
91817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

melodyXXnur wrote:

I don't like Facebook.


whaai?Facebook likes you and your delicious personal data.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16
I'm thinking about creating a fake FB account for reasons, (not bad reasons), but I want to be careful. I don't want my FB ever linked to the real me.... I need to do more research. If you call them on the phone, and send them emails, they'll forget you're not on FB and talk to you anyways. They'll get used to it. It's cool, don't worry about it.
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

Jan- wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:

I don't like Facebook.


whaai?Facebook likes you and your delicious personal data.


Facebook is a waste of time. In my opinion. ╮(╯-╰)╭ and full of lies.
91817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Jan- wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:

I don't like Facebook.


whaai?Facebook likes you and your delicious personal data.


Facebook is a waste of time. In my opinion. ╮(╯-╰)╭ and full of lies.


True,Haven't been there in what...7 years?
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

Jan- wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Jan- wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:

I don't like Facebook.


whaai?Facebook likes you and your delicious personal data.


Facebook is a waste of time. In my opinion. ╮(╯-╰)╭ and full of lies.


True,Haven't been there in what...7 years?


Don't go there Jan-sama.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


Don't go there Jan-sama.


But where else can he brag about the foursome he had with Japanese schoolgirls in a manner the whole world will see?
Posted 3/9/16 , edited 3/9/16

Ranwolf wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


Don't go there Jan-sama.


But where else can he brag about the foursome he had with Japanese schoolgirls in a manner the whole world will see?


Twitter, Instagram or maybe he can write a blog. I just personally don't like Facebook, Ranwolf-sama forgive me .╮(╯-╰)╭
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.