First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply do you believe in climate change?
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Yes, its definitely a thing
katt14 
16010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 3/8/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.


Al Gore? Who's Al Gore? I know the science. I'm just saying, it's not a matter of 'belief', a fact is a fact, it doesn't need to be believed to be true, just like bear's shitting in the woods!!
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
please go to this website and enlighten yourself
www.realclimatescience.com
Dont believe global warming just because your teacher or someone you admire thinks so.

This younger generation of kids are so gullible
katt14 
16010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 3/8/16
Oh, & on your first arguement, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!
37158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/16
Yes I believe. Can't tolerate arguing with people who say humans have nothing to do with climate change. Science is science. It's not up for debate.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

katt14 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.


Al Gore? Who's Al Gore? I know the science. I'm just saying, it's not a matter of 'belief', a fact is a fact, it doesn't need to be believed to be true, just like bear's shitting in the woods!!


Obviously you dont know the science, if you did you would know that they manipulated graphs into making you believe it is.
what did your school tell you the ice caps are melting. if you know the science what is the main source of CO2 gas?
Please enlighten me
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

katt14 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.


Al Gore? Who's Al Gore? I know the science. I'm just saying, it's not a matter of 'belief', a fact is a fact, it doesn't need to be believed to be true, just like bear's shitting in the woods!!


So you can tell whats normal behavior from only 100 years of temperature records. That's not science that is pseudo science
katt14 
16010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 3/8/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.


Al Gore? Who's Al Gore? I know the science. I'm just saying, it's not a matter of 'belief', a fact is a fact, it doesn't need to be believed to be true, just like bear's shitting in the woods!!


Obviously you dont know the science, if you did you would know that they manipulated graphs into making you believe it is.
what did your school tell you the ice caps are melting. if you know the science what is the main source of CO2 gas?
Please enlighten me


Who's they? Did you do the science or do you just use the particular group of figures that best suit your argument? BTW I finished 'school' long before you were born, so forget the patronizing tone!
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
I just want to encounter one free thinker that doesn't believe in man made climate change and ill be happy. I can make a graph that contradicts the man made global warming claim and does it make it true, no. You cannot record 100 years of temperature, when the earth has been around for billions of years and tell me whats normal.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

AkatsukiDoc wrote:

please go to this website and enlighten yourself
www.realclimatescience.com
Dont believe global warming just because your teacher or someone you admire thinks so.

This younger generation of kids are so gullible


Yeah. The older generation of kids didn't believe nothing they were told.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16

katt14 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:


AkatsukiDoc wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


how do you know it wasn't hotter in the years before they started recording temperatures. Its just a theory and there is nothing you can say that would make me believe in man made global warming. There are plenty of scientists out there that dont believe it. Why dont you do some research and come up with your conclusion not just because al gore says so. Go to this website you might learn something www.realclimatescience.com. Dont be so gullible and why do you have to bring religion into this. If you would get your head out of the sand you would know its just a political tool for democrats.


Al Gore? Who's Al Gore? I know the science. I'm just saying, it's not a matter of 'belief', a fact is a fact, it doesn't need to be believed to be true, just like bear's shitting in the woods!!


Obviously you dont know the science, if you did you would know that they manipulated graphs into making you believe it is.
what did your school tell you the ice caps are melting. if you know the science what is the main source of CO2 gas?
Please enlighten me


Who's they? Did you do the science or do you just use the particular group of figures that best suit your argument? BTW I finished 'school' long before you were born, so forget the patronizing tone!



LOL, i didn't do they science but i heard both sides of the aisle and came to my own conclusion. The fact that you dont acknowledge that graphs that the scientists claimed were evidence that man made global warming is occurring were fabricated leads me to believe your just another uneducated mass that believes everything he or she hears from the scientific community. When you realize that it is just a political tool for the left, maybe then will you realize the error in your judgement.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16 , edited 3/8/16
When it comes down to it we have the environmental wackjobs every ten years saying if we dont do something the ocean levels will rise. It was happening a while ago, it wasn't just thought up a couple years ago. They have been doing this every decade and yet nothing ever turns out how they claim it will.

The correct answer is Climate Change is real.

Man Made climate change is bullshit and just a fabrication to try to control people
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


You have to consciously believe something in order to recognize something as a fact in the first place. The opposite of belief is absence of belief, you must have one or the other, since you do not have a belief in global man made climate change you are implicating that you lack a belief in global man made climate change. Do you understand the logic?
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sharon Hill, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/8/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


katt14 wrote:

'Believe' in it? It's not a matter of faith, it's a scientific fact!! Oh, I almost forgot, this is coming from the country that thinks the age of the earth is a debatable matter because SOME BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BY RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO says it is!! Hmmph!!

Wake up America & join the rest of the free-thinking world!!!


You have to consciously believe something in order to recognize something as a fact in the first place. The opposite of belief is absence of belief, you must have one or the other, since you do not have a belief in global man made climate change you are implicating that you lack a belief in global man made climate change. Do you understand the logic?


LOL Love it GrandMaster
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.