First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime opening or ending would you like to have as your theme song?
17643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/10/16


Link busted. i think you need to get it out of the "list" or just hit the share button below the video then share that link.
25678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/10/16

Yamstarch wrote:



Link busted. i think you need to get it out of the "list" or just hit the share button below the video then share that link.


My bad using my phone
17643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/10/16

scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:



Link busted. i think you need to get it out of the "list" or just hit the share button below the video then share that link.


My bad using my phone


Is this the link? Paradise Kiss?

https://youtu.be/o4Z4rXPSIP0?list=RD3KKlLHCu2R4
649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
Cowboy Bebop opening (Tank!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zDfxZ4NcE
22855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
For me it's probably "Hemisphere" from RahXephon

https://youtu.be/igax7XxWfGQ?list=PLbtqJwNXNTqOXu59yod6pplgV1BiEcC5M
25678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/10/16

Yamstarch wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:



Link busted. i think you need to get it out of the "list" or just hit the share button below the video then share that link.


My bad using my phone


Is this the link? Paradise Kiss?

https://youtu.be/o4Z4rXPSIP0?list=RD3KKlLHCu2R4


That's it the OP song and same anime has Do you want to by Franz Ferdinand which is even better for ED
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/16

saprobe wrote:

Easy. Death Parade OP "Flyers" by BRADIO

https://youtu.be/UjjTMNDZi-A


Totally my second choice
25588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Various
Online
Posted 3/10/16
Recently?

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been lip-synching dramatically to the Active Raid OP recently.

In a more general sense, something like "Sore wa Bokutachi no Kisetsu" from Love Live.

I love the Code Geass and K openings, but I wouldn't want my life to be as intense and sad as those imply... though K isn't really all that sad.

6622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
I can't believe no one suggested the 1st attack on titan OP yet.

It goes with everything.

Not anime, but I'd choose Guile's theme for every time I enter a room with my shades on.
45815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/10/16

cyberfaust wrote:

I can't believe no one suggested the 1st attack on titan OP yet.

It goes with everything.

Not anime, but I'd choose Guile's theme for every time I enter a room with my shades on.


True, it is a good opening.
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
I definitely would have to go with Welcome to the NHK ending.

https://youtu.be/xGUsd9jePKI
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
Definitely KanColle's op, despite the show being 'meh'.
13645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
I would undoubtedly go with the theme of my favorite anime, Gurren Lagann
Sorairo Days - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
11031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGx-c5Bg5Bg

This is how I would be introduced.
10124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTNsfyQKqQ

My intro would be the first opening from Rurouni Kenshin.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.