WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you press a button that gives you 1 million dollars but kills a random person?
4476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My house
Offline
Posted 3/10/16 , edited 3/10/16
Here's the catch there's a 20% chance of you being the person thats killed
Posted 3/10/16
Nope.
8344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
Yes. 80% chance to get money, 20% chance to advance to my next life.
33129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
There was one time I'd have pushed the button with no hesitation but now.... A life isn't worth a million dollars.

3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
I would smash the shit out of that button.
Posted 3/10/16

ComboChrist wrote:

I would smash the shit out of that button.


^
42296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
yikes
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
Maybe. i haven't got much to lose.
49664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
That's worse odds than russian roulette... Would death be painful, or just an "off switch"?

I think I'd sell the opportunity to a terminally ill person who was looking for assisted suicide for a million dollars instead. No risk to me, they would be reimbursed if they live, and have a way out if they wanted to end their suffering... win/win/win
Cenric 
12721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
Yeah nope, not even for a billion dollars.
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
I don't know. Maybe... Though I think I wouldn't do it because the concept itself seems unrealistic.
23857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
I don't think I could live with myself afterward.
13573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
Life is worth more than any money.
Posted 3/10/16
Yeah
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/10/16 , edited 3/10/16
A million dollars is like £650,000 so nah
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/16
No, but only because of that 20% chance.

I always have bad luck when gambling.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.