First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Too those of you who continue to support the anime community... Thank you
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16
I just want to thank you for supporting the community instead of streaming illegally.
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16
Streaming illegally? You mean like other sites like -snip-? Does this include people who don't buy memberships but watch on here anyway?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Besaid
Offline
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/14/16
You're welcome Mr. Trump, but I'm still not voting for you
Posted 3/11/16
What's the point of this thread again? I'm not sure.
Dutch Moderator
30797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16

TheKaiserKnight wrote:

Streaming illegally? You mean like other sites like -snip-? Does this include people who don't buy memberships but watch on here anyway?


Thou shalt not name, link to or even refer to sites that hosting anime without permission of the makers.
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

George_z wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:

Streaming illegally? You mean like other sites like -snip-? Does this include people who don't buy memberships but watch on here anyway?


Thou shalt not name, link to or even refer to sites that hosting anime without permission of the makers.


You mean the dark side?
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Real de Montroi,...
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
*To
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
since getting a subscription as of last year, I am finding out there is a lot of crappy anime. crappy NEW anime. but it makes me feel great so i'll continue to support a medium that puts me back in the hell of school
AX-9 
6810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16
I'm just glad to see more and more people actually support legit sites. Its still sad and absolutely pathetic to see others still only go to illegitimate sites with lame ass excesses like.

"I don't have a credit card" You do need one in most cases, now a days you can just use your debit card.
"But, but, I don't have a debit card" You don't need that either, in most cases you can even just use a gift card, so long as its a Visa or master card gift card. "Wha- bu- but, i'm only 1X years old and I have to ask my parents...." Sooooo ask them, its not that hard, really its not.
And my favorite "I don't like Ads" Big deal, Ads, so what.
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 3/11/16

ConnorJMunkirs wrote:

I just want to thank you for supporting the community instead of streaming illegally.


You're welcome. Also, "To" should have been used instead of "Too".

Yes, I am throwing that out there.
15776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 3/11/16

JuJu26 wrote:


ConnorJMunkirs wrote:

I just want to thank you for supporting the community instead of streaming illegally.


You're welcome. Also, "To" should have been used instead of "Too".

Yes, I am throwing that out there too.


fixed that for ya
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Thanks the whole too/to confuses me.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
I'll stop streaming illegally when we live in an ideal world where copyright by country isn't a thing.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
I'm sorry, but as much as I want to support the anime community all the way, there's always going to be series that probably won't ever get licensed for the West, even if it's just for streaming rights for one of the sites.
24306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Various
Offline
Posted 3/13/16

Buckerss wrote:

I'll stop streaming illegally when we live in an ideal world where copyright by country isn't a thing.


And get DVDs at Japanese prices? Okay. Maybe that's your ideal. It's not mine.

But yeah, people who pirate things don't want to understand why things are a certain way sometimes, they just want what they want for free and they want it now, and screw the people who, you know, made the thing.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.