First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Your avatar just threw you a party and brought all your favorite fictional characters!
49226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, your avatar is throwing you a party for no reason and just invited your favorite characters from fiction. Who are those favorite characters? How lucky are you exactly? Where is the party being held at?


Enjoy the party!!!
Posted 3/11/16
Not sure how Karen Kujo would react to Shino Amakusa or Darkness...she'll probably won't even get the sexual jokes. Samus Aran would probably be a killjoy....and so would Esdeath. Probably shouldn't invite Esdeath. :/
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
So me with a Tokyo Ghoul mask invited Monkey D. Luffy, Zoro, Shanks, Ichimaru Gin, Yuno Gasai and Dante from Devil May Cry. Things get interesting very quickly.
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16
Well to be fair If It was just Uni alone and I was animated now

Good god that'd be amazing!

Tho Noire from hyperdimension neptunia is in the same game and is her older sister so that'd fit and as for everyone else... Not sure how they would fit in considering the many different character types...
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
So I threw a party for myself?

Shweet
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/11/16 , edited 3/11/16
Oh dang well... not sure how that will turn out.

There will be Batman, Scarecrow, Joker, Commander Sheperd, Master Cheif (Spartan 117), Issac Clark, an Alien, Po (Kung Fuu Panda), Claptrap, Gir, Darth Vader, John McLain (Die Hard), The characters from Firefly, Mad Max, Yuu (Is This a Zombie), Rory Mercury (GATE), Wallace, Grommit, Shaun the Sheep, every Looney Toon ever, and well pretty much every anime character in my favorites list.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/16
I'm not sure it would be safe to attend that party.

Way too many Yandere, female vampires, and succubi on my favorites list.
49226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

Oh dang well... not sure how that will turn out.

There will be Batman, Scarecrow, Joker, Commander Sheperd, Master Cheif (Spartan 117), Issac Clark, an Alien, Po (Kung Fuu Panda), Claptrap, Gir, Darth Vader, John McLain (Die Hard), The characters from Firefly, Mad Max, Yuu (Is This a Zombie), Rory Mercury (GATE), Wallace, Grommit, Shaun the Sheep, every Looney Toon ever, and well pretty much every anime character in my favorites list.


That is going to be one big party.
21614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 3/11/16
If they threw a party i would seems like toy story 4 would be made by Figmas?
Posted 3/11/16
Half my favorites are heroes and antiheroes and the rest are villains. This isn't a party. It's a bloodbath!
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

Oh dang well... not sure how that will turn out.

There will be Batman, Scarecrow, Joker, Commander Sheperd, Master Cheif (Spartan 117), Issac Clark, an Alien, Po (Kung Fuu Panda), Claptrap, Gir, Darth Vader, John McLain (Die Hard), The characters from Firefly, Mad Max, Yuu (Is This a Zombie), Rory Mercury (GATE), Wallace, Grommit, Shaun the Sheep, every Looney Toon ever, and well pretty much every anime character in my favorites list.


That is going to be one big party.


And probably one of the most dangerous parties to attend... Sounds awesome
Posted 3/11/16
F#ck man, I swear to god if I wake up in the morning to see Rin throwing me a surprise party full of psychopaths and tsunderes I'd probably just jump out the window
49226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16


Indeed.
7708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

Dariamus wrote:

I'm not sure it would be safe to attend that party.

Way too many Yandere, female vampires, and succubi on my favorites list.


Yea you will not be getting out of there alive
11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/16

Dariamus wrote:

I'm not sure it would be safe to attend that party.

Way too many Yandere, female vampires, and succubi on my favorites list.


^ That, but fuck the safety. If I'm going to die I'm going out like that lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.