First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What's the stupidest thing you ever heard?
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

http://www.daddyfiles.com/frozen-turned-son-gay/

http://modernwomandigest.com/video-games-turning-children-homosexuals/



Looks like he needs to Let it Go (⌐■_■)
Also the fact that there's a site called Daddyfiles.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
Heard too much to narrow it down to one...
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/16

dotsforlife wrote:

Heard too much to narrow it down to one...


Oh please try! I'd love to hear.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
A kid in my school whos in youth council (or atleast claims he is loads and brings it up all the time for attention) is always doing stupid as fuck things, like just today he spelt out the word "B i t c h" in class and the teacher heard him and sent him out I then heard him claiming that he hadn't done anything wrong because he spelt it out and didn't actually say it, the other day he said bitch and the teacher once again heard him, she told him to watch his mouth but he went on about that he'll meet with the head teacher to discuss this since he didn't do anything wrong since bitch is a female dog, I wanna stab him
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
being good at school
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16
To be ultra serious.....being told saying I was abused was a terrorist threat just because I showed court records proving a judge was in on it. Talk about solidifying ones guilt in one blow..... Anyway, to be more lighthearted...Dada. An art form that is supposed to have no point. Most confusing thing I have ever studied in my life, or one of the top 10 anyway.
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
same here m8
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16

Tinamarie101 wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:


Tinamarie101 wrote:


Lifthrasir wrote:

uh.. well just yesterday there was a lady in the lecture that asked

"how do men get raped?"



Tbh..i always wondered that myself. Unless its GuyxGuy.. Haha


Have a friend whose friend's crazy ex did it to him. She had several rape convictions in Britain and came to the US. She was also convicted for this one but didn't go to jail because she was pregnant, so they put her on probation instead or something.

Basically, he tried to get a restraining order on her but nobody would do anything. So he kicked her out of his apartment after breaking up with her. She was a psychotic, cruel lunatic. She broke in a few months later, hid inside, waited, and tied his hands and feet to the bed while he was sleeping. Removed his clothes with scissors and sodomized him so badly with a large dildo that he couldn't walk the next day. Also burned him with an iron while doing that, used a knife to carve "THIS HAIRY A**HOLE BELONGS TO ME" on his stomach, and punched him and bruised him in several places.

I had the same question as you guys before I heard about this. Of course, I always had a lingering suspicion that using objects was their method, but here's some light.



damn, she ever go to jail after that? thats crazy i guess its always possible if the females bigger than the dude or crazed like that chick


Or if they use rape drugs.
9897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
When someone said Taco Bell's meat was horse meat.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
Fish aren't animals. They're fish. Animals give live birth.
39038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/15/16
When the news broke that Osama Bin Laden was dead people in social media
asked "whos that?" or when the anniversary of the Titanic rolled around people
over social media yet again "what? that wasn't just a movie, its real!?!?" Or
when a younger guy at work looked at me dumb and asked what I meant by
"Soviet Union"... He was all "whats that?... I don't have much hope for most people.
27240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 3/15/16
Insects aren't animals.

Me: "Yeah, they're animals. I've been studying them for most of my life."
Him: "But that doesn't sound right, they're so different. It can't be."
Me: "They are arthropods, meaning they have their skeletons on the outside in the form of a carapace rather than on the inside like what we have."
Him: "So?"
Me: "Arthropods aren't just insects. Lobsters and crabs are also arthropods. Would you say those aren't animals?"
Him: "No, lobsters and crabs are animals."
Me: "They're related to insects. Insects are animals, then."
Him: "That's not right. It's not the same."
Me: "Okay, if insects are not animals, what are they, then? Are they plants? Are they minerals?"
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/15/16
Obama invented the electoral collage in 2012.


Obama killed Scalia
5650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/16/16
"I don't get it." - as a response to a simple statement of fact. There is nothing to get, it just is.
27155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Fish aren't animals. They're fish. Animals give live birth.


so what that make a bird then? haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.