First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Most heartbreaking ending ever
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the Mountains
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Plastic Memories....feels the feels
5813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Ima just going to write in She and Her Cat now.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the Mountains
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Plastic Memories...the Feels the Feels!
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal
Almost cried. Almost.
12138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / From Outer Space...
Online
Posted 3/13/16
wolf's rain
Posted 3/13/16

ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Plastic Memories



I agree one hundred percent!!!
35786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Online
Posted 3/13/16
Anohana
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Grave of the Fireflies.

It broke my kokoro into two halves.

4802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / america
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
persona 3 movie 2 midsummer nights dreams ending was heart breaking.
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
Anohana
13031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / El Mirage, AZ
Offline
Posted 3/14/16

Gafennec wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Plastic Memories



Agreed.



That was a hard one to watch.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 3/14/16

goku8399 wrote:


Gafennec wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Plastic Memories



Agreed.



That was a hard one to watch.


Yeah. If I am not careful it brings tears to my eyes still.
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
P4l
jcal94 
15260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Illinois
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16

Gafennec wrote:


goku8399 wrote:


Gafennec wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Plastic Memories



Agreed.



That was a hard one to watch.


Yeah. If I am not careful it brings tears to my eyes still.


That's how this whole thread was for me when I first read it last night. Like, half the responses were "Plastic Memories", and half of them had .gifs of the heart-wrenching ending scenes, and I started to tear up and had to grab my teddy bear I always keep close by at home. You know a series was done well when just a few seconds in a loop can still make you tear up even almost a year after watching it. I half hope they would do a sequel series and somehow find a fix for the android soul thing, but then the other half hopes they just leave the series untouched now and let it be one of those beautiful, bittersweet series that everyone will always think of when it comes to heartwrenching anime. I just mostly want to see a fix for the android soul thing because the couple was SO FREAKING ADORABLE that you want them to be able to experience even more happiness together. And crap, I'm starting to tear up again... I'm gonna end this here before the waterworks leak even more.
15752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 3/14/16

jcal94 wrote:


That's how this whole thread was for me when I first read it last night. Like, half the responses were "Plastic Memories", and half of them had .gifs of the heart-wrenching ending scenes, and I started to tear up and had to grab my teddy bear I always keep close by at home. You know a series was done well when just a few seconds in a loop can still make you tear up even almost a year after watching it. I half hope they would do a sequel series and somehow find a fix for the android soul thing, but then the other half hopes they just leave the series untouched now and let it be one of those beautiful, bittersweet series that everyone will always think of when it comes to heartwrenching anime. I just mostly want to see a fix for the android soul thing because the couple was SO FREAKING ADORABLE that you want them to be able to experience even more happiness together. And crap, I'm starting to tear up again... I'm gonna end this here before the waterworks leak even more.


Yep. I love AMVs. But, I can't watch any of them for Plastic Memories. I start to cry <20 seconds in.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.