First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are people so generous with their reviews?
3079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Vancouver B.C.
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
Being honest 80% of anime on this website is what I would consider 2 star level. Yet almost every show is sitting at 4.5 or higher in terms of rating. Why is there such a lack of negative reviews?
5129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
is mekkakucity actors any good
Posted 3/13/16

zedzeref wrote:

is mekkakucity actors any good


Yes.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16 , edited 3/15/16

iAMspecial wrote:

Being honest 80% of anime on this website is what I would consider 2 star level. Yet almost every show is sitting at 4.5 or higher in terms of rating. Why is there such a lack of negative reviews?


That's not them being generous it's you being a negative cynical ass.
10613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
episode 9 (iirc) had lots of QUALITY. especially the first 5 minutes or so.
5129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
nice, everyone says its dissapointing but so far its pretty catchy art/story wise
3079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Vancouver B.C.
Offline
Posted 3/13/16 , edited 3/13/16

52infinity wrote:


iAMspecial wrote:

Being honest 80% of anime on this website is what I would consider 2 star level. Yet almost every show is sitting at 4.5 or higher in terms of rating. Why is there such a lack of negative reviews?


That's not them being generous it's you being a negative cynical ass.




How does me not finding every anime to be a perfect 5/5 make me an ass exactly?
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 3/13/16

iAMspecial wrote:


52infinity wrote:


iAMspecial wrote:

Being honest 80% of anime on this website is what I would consider 2 star level. Yet almost every show is sitting at 4.5 or higher in terms of rating. Why is there such a lack of negative reviews?


That's not them being generous it's you being a negative cynical ass.




How does me not finding every anime to be a perfect 5/5 make me an ass exactly?


The complaining about other people liking when you don't and still assuming they agree with you and are just being generous.
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Apple Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 3/13/16 , edited 3/14/16
People usually watch stuff that they like.
51763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16 , edited 3/13/16
People watch what they like and end up giving it a high review. Those same people probably rarely watch something that they wouldn't initially have interest in, which probably explains the lack of negative reviews.
12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/13/16 , edited 3/13/16
I see your point, & I have a hypothesis.

People only write reviews on Anime that they LOVE, or Anime that they HATE.

Think about it.

If an Anime is just "Meh", most people wont want to put the time, & effort into writing a review for it.

To be honest, it's the same for me. Most of my reviews are either made, because I loved it, or because I thought it was whack & wanted to spare the poor soul who thought that it was gonna be good Anim-

-THE ASTERISK WAR FREAKING SUCKS!

11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
i dont trust ratings anymore lol

i wouldnt be able to figure out that most anime are not nearly as good as fma or cowboy bebop using them
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/13/16
I've found that a lot of anime fans lack a bit in critical analysis skills. When you treat literally everything you watch with reverence for the simple reason being that it's an anime, you are probably a bit of a weeb

It's also because people rarely want to take the time to review something mediocre. They only care enough if they love it or hate it.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16
Because not everyone is trying to be a critic, they merely rate how they feel about an anime and leave it at that?
Posted 3/14/16

ThatSwedishGuy wrote:

Because not everyone is trying to be a critic, they merely rate how they feel about an anime and leave it at that?


^^^^^^^^^^^^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.