First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What fetishes do you have?
29741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/14/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I love cute things. Like Imoutos!


You're slacking. I fully expected this to be your thread.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
1. long hair. I love watching their hair dance from one side to the other as they walk.
2. male nurses
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/17/16
Girls have the exact same fetishes that guys have. We're not some alien species. They just don't talk about them to the extent that guys do.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
I have a few weird fetishes. Not gonna share them on here though
Posted 3/14/16

MissMimeJr wrote:

Girls have the exact same fetishes that guys have. We're not some alien species. They just don't talk about them to the extent that guys do.


Some things are more popular among women, though you are correct.
6132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
According to a dominatrix I know: Nearly every person who has requested blood and needle-play are women (especially the needles). This is consistent with what I've seen. Strangely, the men I know have tended not to like being called "Master", always requesting something like "Sir" or "Daddy", whereas women are more comfortable with "Mistress".

Of course more data is needed, but it's hardly a chore to collect...
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
We certainly have them.

I like moe girls and guys with glasses to name a couple.
Posted 3/14/16

YayForKittens wrote:

We certainly have them.

I like moe girls and guys with glasses to name a couple.


You're back!
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
I keep mine on the DL.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/14/16 , edited 3/14/16

JaydraDawn wrote: According to a dominatrix I know: Nearly every person who has requested blood and needle-play are women (especially the needles). This is consistent with what I've seen. Strangely, the men I know have tended not to like being called "Master", always requesting something like "Sir" or "Daddy", whereas women are more comfortable with "Mistress".
Yeah what I would think, but why is that?
could it be 1, how the body (like from other pain that resambles needles from the back pain or around the "red goo"/would not name and what treatment some females go through for looks or what they want to go through like plastic ..)
Master is maybe a bit more "silly" to sex slaves (or something similar) term of usage and while the more drunk or playfull would want daddy? (or when a girl wants to play younger then what she are) but I guess there is just too much to go through and its not really anything "common"? maybe from place to place? as weather/location can say much (from the cold to heating summers and what people do, from outside or inside the house)



But now I am just rambling away agian..

5473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/14/16


really? why?
Posted 3/14/16
That's a secret
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/16
My big one is sexy lingerie.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 3/14/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

We certainly have them.

I like moe girls and guys with glasses to name a couple.


You're back!


Yas. :3

I've finally settled into my school schedule, so here I am!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.