First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump Beats Marco Rubio 2-1 In Rubios Home State
14991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/15/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:

Ugh can we please stop butchering the word cuckold?


I was googling the word "cuckold", and somehow ended up here...

http://www.infowars.com/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president/


EDIT:

I went here,

http://www.infowars.com/nickelodeon-pushing-interracial-cuckold-fetish-onto-children/

and at the bottom of the page was the story linked before the edit. So, that explains how I ended up at that story.


you know despite everything else that's wrong with that article at least it actually uses the damn word correctly.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 3/15/16
15139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/16 , edited 3/15/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:
you know despite everything else that's wrong with that article at least it actually uses the damn word correctly.


I have to confess, I wasn't aware anyone still used the C-word after Shakespeare's day...

(And yeah, that Nick thing is pretty suspicious, once they go into details... )
14991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/15/16 , edited 3/15/16

Ejanss wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:
you know despite everything else that's wrong with that article at least it actually uses the damn word correctly.


I have to confess, I wasn't aware anyone still used the C-word after Shakespeare's day...

(And yeah, that Nick thing is pretty suspicious, once they go into details... )


It's infowars, I'd be frankly astounded if you could come up with a piece of reporting on that site that wasn't highly suspect. The only nutjob worse than Alex Jones is David Icke, and that's only because Jones at least believes the conspirators are humans not a race of extra-dimensional reptilians.

EDIT: I'm not kidding about that reptilian shit. that's what David Icke actually believes.
38036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/16/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:


Ejanss wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:
you know despite everything else that's wrong with that article at least it actually uses the damn word correctly.


I have to confess, I wasn't aware anyone still used the C-word after Shakespeare's day...

(And yeah, that Nick thing is pretty suspicious, once they go into details... )


It's infowars, I'd be frankly astounded if you could come up with a piece of reporting on that site that wasn't highly suspect. The only nutjob worse than Alex Jones is David Icke, and that's only because Jones at least believes the conspirators are humans not a race of extra-dimensional reptilians.

EDIT: I'm not kidding about that reptilian shit. that's what David Icke actually believes.


You say that the report is probably bogus because of who the reporter is, but take a look at this page.


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3199719/


The same guy who wrote the Cuckold movie writes that kids' show... Given that there are similarities between the kids' show and that movie, and that it's by the same writer..... What else would you need to be convinced that maybe there was something to this report, even though you don't like the reporter?

27929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/16/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Now that Rubio is out the republicans have no other chance but to endorse Kasich.


And it may not matter.


Exactly

Hillary is gonna be the next president anyways
53504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/16
7 months ago I never would've imagined John Kasich would be among the final 3 republicans. This truly is the most bizarre U.S. election in recent history.
Posted 3/16/16
I might have a little something for you guys some time today. It may have something to do with Donald Trump. ()
15274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/16/16
I'm quite pleased with how the elections are turning out. I can't wait to vote for Trump!
Posted 3/16/16
NTR is just gross.
runec 
29536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/16

DeadlyOats wrote:
What else would you need to be convinced that maybe there was something to this report, even though you don't like the reporter?


Mild schizophrenia and a few years of hard drug use?
38036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/16/16 , edited 3/16/16

runec wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:
What else would you need to be convinced that maybe there was something to this report, even though you don't like the reporter?


Mild schizophrenia and a few years of hard drug use?


runec. The expert at twisting stuff out of context. Snip a single sentence from the whole paragraph, ignore the web link showing the subject matter at hand, and then make a snippety comment to make it seem as if the individual runec was quoting was out of his/her mind for thinking otherwise.

I see through your troll games, runec, and I'm not playing your game.
runec 
29536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/16

DeadlyOats wrote:
runec. The expert at twisting stuff out of context. Snip a single sentence from the whole paragraph, ignore the web link showing the subject matter at hand, and then make a snippety comment to make it seem as if the individual runec was quoting was out of his/her mind for thinking otherwise.


How, precisely, did I take you out of context? And yes, you are out of your fucking mind if you think the show is a secret interracial sex plot forced upon children.

Posted 3/16/16
Can we please just cancel the show? It's terrible.
14991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/16/16 , edited 3/16/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:


Ejanss wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:
you know despite everything else that's wrong with that article at least it actually uses the damn word correctly.


I have to confess, I wasn't aware anyone still used the C-word after Shakespeare's day...

(And yeah, that Nick thing is pretty suspicious, once they go into details... )


It's infowars, I'd be frankly astounded if you could come up with a piece of reporting on that site that wasn't highly suspect. The only nutjob worse than Alex Jones is David Icke, and that's only because Jones at least believes the conspirators are humans not a race of extra-dimensional reptilians.

EDIT: I'm not kidding about that reptilian shit. that's what David Icke actually believes.


You say that the report is probably bogus because of who the reporter is, but take a look at this page.


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3199719/


The same guy who wrote the Cuckold movie writes that kids' show... Given that there are similarities between the kids' show and that movie, and that it's by the same writer..... What else would you need to be convinced that maybe there was something to this report, even though you don't like the reporter?



How about anything remotely resembling a credible claim or argument? The writer for this show also did work on a gross fetish movie. the fact that the popular athlete character in this kid's show is black therefore must mean it is secretly be pushing a sinister agenda of pushing interracial fetish porn onto kids. This is simply because the female main character expresses attraction to him and not to the "nice guy" white kid.

Frankly I find what Alex Jones is implying through this logic of his more disturbing than the few situations he lists that do vaguely mirror the imagery of the writer's porn work. How is the girl making a cuckold of the white boy by not pursuing him in favor of the black boy? In order to Cuckold someone you must by definition be in some sort of relationship with certain monogamous obligations. Is the white boy somehow entitled to her affections over the other kid?

The mental gymnastics you need to blow vague parallels between the works this epically out of proportion is nothing short of breath-taking. Though it's hardly surprising considering that Alex Jones has made a sport out of making tenuous connections and framing random details into grandiose narratives of conspiracy. It's not simply that I don't like the reporter. Alex Jones is a well known crackpot, a far-right promoter of insipid highly nationalistic conspiracy theories which tie everything under the sun into one unified sinister scheme.

This article is just like everything else he's ever written, a poorly researched and supported collection of cherry-picked dreck comprised of rank speculation, inferring the existence of sinister plots and motives without credible basis, and supporting his claims with trite and insignificant details. Oh and a liberal dosage of a frankly disturbing and xenophobic worldview, as once again the major basis of this entire comparison is that the main character chooses to romantically pursue a black guy instead of the white kid.

And maybe we should stop talking about this nickelodeon show now? It's sort of offtopic and I can't believe we actually managed to get on this tangent. Once again I blame the degradation of the word Cuckold into some obnoxious slur, (I think used by radical conservatives against their more moderate counterparts), for this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.