First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If Gate Ended?
16014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
I just wonder how it would be for any one that really likes the anime?
33159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
Well, the season's ending next week... I'm pretty sure most of us will cope.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
i think i just lost 80 years off my life now
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
It's just an anime, I'm pretty sure the world will go on. lol
17208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/18/16 , edited 3/19/16
Speak for yourself. I won't be as excited for another anime for a good while, unless Hero Academia just blows me away.

I am just excited we're getting the manga soon in the West.

I hope that there is more to the story some day and GATE will continue... some day
16014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
Awww NUUUUU... Well thank you for the update. I havent been able to get any info on any thing lately.
7642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
I think there's supposed to be a second season following up on the first one, but I can only guess where it picks up the story for now. I'm not quite aware of how the original webnovel and the light novel series concluded the main conflicts in the story, and the anime has already passed the point where the manga adaptation left off, so it must be pulling most of its source material from the novels. I'll presume that ─ like Ushio and ToraGate: JSDF will go through the second half of the story to its conclusion.
10279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
I read a lot of the manga but then didn't keep up with new releases because the art hurts my eyes and it's really different than the anime.
I think the story has a lot of places it could go tho such as a Rory arc w/ the other gods/apostles.
6586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/16
Gate won't go on forever?! I guess I better kill myself.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/18/16
It being a japanese anime, I presume we would all have to commit Seppukku once it ends.

Or we could just enjoy it whilst it lasts and start watching another anime series when it ends.
14199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/18/16

Yamstarch wrote:

Speak for yourself. I won't be as excited for another anime for a good while, unless Hero Academia just blows me away.

I am just excited we're getting the manga soon in the West.

I hope that there is more to the story some day and GATE will continue... some day


Hero Academia WILL BLOW YOU AWAY. I repeat, IT WILL blow you FAR away.
17208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/18/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Speak for yourself. I won't be as excited for another anime for a good while, unless Hero Academia just blows me away.

I am just excited we're getting the manga soon in the West.

I hope that there is more to the story some day and GATE will continue... some day


Hero Academia WILL BLOW YOU AWAY. I repeat, IT WILL blow you FAR away.


1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/18/16

racingmainck1 wrote:

I just wonder how it would be for any one that really likes the anime?


I would come here to collect all of you guys' tears, and use them to water a flower. And then mow over the flower, while watching reruns of Gate.

No, seriously, lol. It's a fun anime, but get grip
16014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
i mean as much as I want the anime to go on. yes there is a point that all will end some time or another. I would just like to find something like this again some where. I haven't been able to find any thing good for awhile. but i do give it 10 of 10 will watch again!
Posted 3/19/16
Good.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.