First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
It's simple, Tell the person on CR how you really feel about them
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/19/16 , edited 3/19/16
Edit: Last time I try to quote you people. Whoever screwed the pooch with the quotes has my furry. I was trying to say that I thought Runic or w/e was a she cat. WAS THAT SO HARD.

Edit2:Sure Nanacore SURE.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Edit: Last time I try to quote you people. Whoever screwed the pooch with the quotes has my furry. I was trying to say that I thought Runic or w/e was a she cat. WAS THAT SO HARD.

Edit2:Sure Nanacore SURE.


No, I don't want your furry.
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

nanikore2 wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Edit: Last time I try to quote you people. Whoever screwed the pooch with the quotes has my furry. I was trying to say that I thought Runic or w/e was a she cat. WAS THAT SO HARD.

Edit2:Sure Nanacore SURE.


No, I don't want your furry.


I meant FURY DAMNIT. Gosh, MAN.
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Edit: Last time I try to quote you people. Whoever screwed the pooch with the quotes has my furry. I was trying to say that I thought Runic or w/e was a she cat. WAS THAT SO HARD.

Edit2:Sure Nanacore SURE.


No, I don't want your furry.


I meant FURY DAMNIT. Gosh, MAN.


It's okay man, it was just a typo.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

nanikore2 wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:


bethos30 wrote:

I want to say to all my buddies that I appreciate their courage to be my friends. I post some of the most controversial, stupidest, and outrageous things but they still continue to be my frineds. And, for that I think they're better than most people. Since I already try to reach out to all my buddies and they know me from my posts, profile, and my pics(ha ha you're not my buddy so you can't see) I believe friendship is special no matter what stage you are in your life.

There is one person or maybe two that I want to say I want to get to know better. One is my all time nemesis Stars201 not because i'm trying to get with her like (ranwolf) but because i think she's pretty cool and I want to help to get where she wants to go. The second person is ...damn I forgot his name but he recently changed his profile pic to be of a real life cat. I see him burn people left and right and it's great. I want to be your rival, let's fight!

You must be talking about Runec lol. He singlehandedly defeats everyone in threads. Very smart indeed, and a great debater. People usually get mad and resort to name calling, or posting meme's after Runec has burned them down.



O rly

Yes rly. People may not agree with him, but he is a great debater.

Not rly...

Edit: I didn't ruin the forum code........... it's a bug

You did ruin the forum code.

27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/19/16 , edited 3/19/16

VividDreamZ wrote:



I want to say to all my buddies that I appreciate their courage to be my friends. I post some of the most controversial, stupidest, and outrageous things but they still continue to be my frineds. And, for that I think they're better than most people. Since I already try to reach out to all my buddies and they know me from my posts, profile, and my pics(ha ha you're not my buddy so you can't see) I believe friendship is special no matter what stage you are in your life.

There is one person or maybe two that I want to say I want to get to know better. One is my all time nemesis Stars201 not because i'm trying to get with her like (ranwolf) but because i think she's pretty cool and I want to help to get where she wants to go. The second person is ...damn I forgot his name but he recently changed his profile pic to be of a real life cat. I see him burn people left and right and it's great. I want to be your rival, let's fight!

You must be talking about Runec lol. He singlehandedly defeats everyone in threads. Very smart indeed, and a great debater. People usually get mad and resort to name calling, or posting meme's after Runec has burned them down.



O rly

Yes rly. People may not agree with him, but he is a great debater.

Not rly...

Edit: I didn't ruin the forum code........... it's a bug

You did ruin the forum code.



then Y don't U fixit if U think it's haxxor



Posted 3/19/16
Can't wait for Runec, the death dealer , to burn you all.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

nanikore2 wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:



I want to say to all my buddies that I appreciate their courage to be my friends. I post some of the most controversial, stupidest, and outrageous things but they still continue to be my frineds. And, for that I think they're better than most people. Since I already try to reach out to all my buddies and they know me from my posts, profile, and my pics(ha ha you're not my buddy so you can't see) I believe friendship is special no matter what stage you are in your life.

There is one person or maybe two that I want to say I want to get to know better. One is my all time nemesis Stars201 not because i'm trying to get with her like (ranwolf) but because i think she's pretty cool and I want to help to get where she wants to go. The second person is ...damn I forgot his name but he recently changed his profile pic to be of a real life cat. I see him burn people left and right and it's great. I want to be your rival, let's fight!

You must be talking about Runec lol. He singlehandedly defeats everyone in threads. Very smart indeed, and a great debater. People usually get mad and resort to name calling, or posting meme's after Runec has burned them down.



O rly

Yes rly. People may not agree with him, but he is a great debater.

Not rly...

Edit: I didn't ruin the forum code........... it's a bug

You did ruin the forum code.



then Y don't U fixit if U think it's haxxor





I am enjoying the bug / hax. The entire forum should be like this.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
VividDreamZ wrote:





I want to say to all my buddies that I appreciate their courage to be my friends. I post some of the most controversial, stupidest, and outrageous things but they still continue to be my frineds. And, for that I think they're better than most people. Since I already try to reach out to all my buddies and they know me from my posts, profile, and my pics(ha ha you're not my buddy so you can't see) I believe friendship is special no matter what stage you are in your life.

There is one person or maybe two that I want to say I want to get to know better. One is my all time nemesis Stars201 not because i'm trying to get with her like (ranwolf) but because i think she's pretty cool and I want to help to get where she wants to go. The second person is ...damn I forgot his name but he recently changed his profile pic to be of a real life cat. I see him burn people left and right and it's great. I want to be your rival, let's fight!
You must be talking about Runec lol. He singlehandedly defeats everyone in threads. Very smart indeed, and a great debater. People usually get mad and resort to name calling, or posting meme's after Runec has burned them down.


O rly

Yes rly. People may not agree with him, but he is a great debater.

Not rly...

Edit: I didn't ruin the forum code........... it's a bug

You did ruin the forum code.



then Y don't U fixit if U think it's haxxor



I am enjoying the bug / hax. The entire forum should be like this.

I suppose we could do without the extraneous boxes.
Posted 3/19/16
pls kil mi
Posted 3/19/16
I don't know anyone here all that well (joined the site not that long ago). Though I will say that the few I shortly conversed with in the threads were an absolute, phlegmatic marvel. Even simply reading comments here and there. I think the community here is very expressive, but in a good way, an individualistic way. All those personalities painting CR as a unique place to keep coming back to. Be it the randomization, and quirks, the serious ideas on topic and subject, or the creative outlet to interface with. I think the members here are great, even if I don't know a single user here, specifically, it would seem that getting to know them is a gem in and of itself.
One Punch Mod
85903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/19/16 , edited 3/19/16
People, people, Please stop the long and broken quotes. Keep just the relevant part and check to make sure the opening and closing tags match! Go back and edit if it's messed up. Pretend it's a fun puzzle to solve.

BTW, I've moved this to the Chit Chat forum.

Oh, the on-topic part -- I alternate between thinking what a brilliant fun bunch of folks, and wtf is wrong with you people.
16415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
I think you guys might already know but I'm gonna say it anyway. I love you and think you're great people all in your own ways.
One Punch Mod
85903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/19/16 , edited 3/19/16

nanikore2 wrote:
Edit: I didn't ruin the forum code........... it's a bug


It happened because VividDreamZ didn't properly nest his red and bold tags.

It needs to go red b .... /b /red OR b red ... /red /b

NOT red b ... /red /b

ETA: When you use those color tags you don't actually need to also do a bold tag--the color tags make words bold in addition to coloring them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.