Post Reply Of "Mononoke"
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
I know I'd post this comment all over, but after watchin' "Mononoke", I saw in English "Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales" (the series that that this series spun-off) on YouTube. Some spin-offs can be confusin' 'cause THEN I would have to love the original series! Also the series is also on DVD, now I'm really torn whether to buy it or leave it in my queue?
101429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 3/19/16
Mononoke is not a spin-off. Ayakashi is an anthology series and only the third Mononoke story (Bakeneko) appears in it.
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/16

saprobe wrote:

Mononoke is not a spin-off. Ayakashi is an anthology series and only the third Mononoke story (Bakeneko) appears in it.


I was just wondering - thanks. And as I said "Mononoke" is also on DVD, now I'm really torn whether to buy it or leave it in my queue? What should I do?

101429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 3/19/16 , edited 3/19/16

Underland68 wrote:


saprobe wrote:

Mononoke is not a spin-off. Ayakashi is an anthology series and only the third Mononoke story (Bakeneko) appears in it.


I was just wondering - thanks. And as I said "Mononoke" is also on DVD, now I'm really torn whether to buy it or leave it in my queue? What should I do?



Ionno. Depends on the price and how much you want to own it.
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/21/16

saprobe wrote:


Underland68 wrote:


saprobe wrote:

Mononoke is not a spin-off. Ayakashi is an anthology series and only the third Mononoke story (Bakeneko) appears in it.


I was just wondering - thanks. And as I said "Mononoke" is also on DVD, now I'm really torn whether to buy it or leave it in my queue? What should I do?



Ionno. Depends on the price and how much you want to own it.


I do want it! I'm that "get-it-before-it's-gone" woman

You must be logged in to post.