First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What do you find cute?
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
Cats, dogs, most mammals especially when they're babies, bugs, critters of all shapes and sizes. These two adorable kids I saw the other day at the store: They must have been around 4 or 5 and were dressed up really nice. Must have been for pictures or something but it was adorable seeing them holding hands in the store and all dressed up. Anime characters, stories, voices: some accents and voices are just so cute. Ballet borders on cute to beautiful. Sloths. Hello Kitty (If I was a girl my whole room would be decked out with Hello Kitty lol. So cute!). Some people who are shy are cute without meaning to be. Art, stuffed animals, stories and way too many other things to list here.

Cuteness Overload:











and


1mic 
10669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NYC, USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
^ that last one with the shopping cart is particularly cute. Even if I'm more of a dog person.
7927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
an old couple
31166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

Lifthrasir wrote:

an old couple



I mean...if that's what you're into?
7927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Lifthrasir wrote:

an old couple



I mean...if that's what you're into?


LOL
23473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
I love cuteness, it's one of my most favorite things!

I don't know how to answer what I find cute.

13560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
Sugar Gliders!



And miniature animals!


Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

Lifthrasir wrote:

an old couple


You're into that..?
21201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

I find it really cute when people tell me to die in online games.


So what do you find cute?


Wait... are you AkiDearest?



And to answer the op... lots of different things, but what puts me over the top is personality. I know that sounds like a cop-out, but it's true.

Of course visuals are what are noticed first, but attitudes and personalities go a long way. it's just like with a dog. i am a dog lover, but there are some good looking dogs that are total assholes.
21126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
You.
34937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
I started playing Tera today... The first character I created was an Elin... I find her legitimately cute, in non-creepy ways. No... seriously.
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

Yamstarch wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

I find it really cute when people tell me to die in online games.


So what do you find cute?


Wait... are you AkiDearest?



And to answer the op... lots of different things, but what puts me over the top is personality. I know that sounds like a cop-out, but it's true.

Of course visuals are what are noticed first, but attitudes and personalities go a long way. it's just like with a dog. i am a dog lover, but there are some good looking dogs that are total assholes.


Hahahaha.... nope. I not that cute.
31166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

Frenzify wrote:

I started playing Tera today... The first character I created was an Elin... I find her legitimately cute, in non-creepy ways. No... seriously.


My elin



My Lalafel character


you catching a theme?
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

stars201 wrote:

He's cute



LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.