First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Man in California Murdered by Corrupt Police
27259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/activist-stabbed-death-house-set-fire-predicted-cops-kill/

(Horrific Story of a Man Murdered by Corrupt Police -MrNightmare)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM



Fresno, California – An activist named John Lang was found stabbed to death inside of his home this week after predicting that he would be killed by police in his area. His house was also set on fire in the struggle that killed him.
According to ABC30, his neighbors noticed smoke coming from his house around 3:00 in the afternoon on Wednesday. When fire crews arrived on the scene, it took them a few minutes to get in the house because it was well secured with a gate. When they made their way inside they discovered Lang’s body lifeless and bleeding from several stab wounds.
Lt. Joe Gomez with the Fresno Police Department said that it was “Unknown if the stab wounds caused the death or the smoke inhalation, it’s too early to tell.”
There is surprisingly little evidence and few eyewitnesses, considering the fact that this was a murder and arson that occurred in broad daylight.
Lang was well-liked by most of his neighbors, many of whom were shocked by the incident and in disbelief that the man had any enemies.
One neighbor, Tamara Olivarria told ABC that, “He just got those lights fixed and the gate is locked so I’m not sure how anyone would have got in even, but it’s kind of scary.”
Another neighbor, Theresa Fuentes said that “If it’s a random thing, that makes it much scarier…cause the neighborhood is getting better, we thought.”
However, According to predictions made by Lang himself just days before, this attack was far from random.
In the days before his death, Lang was insistent that his life was in danger, and that if he died, the Fresno Police Department would be responsible.
On January 14, Lang made a disturbing Facebook post where he eerily predicted his own death.




The next day, on the 16th, Lang noticed a suspicious van near his house and recorded a man hanging around outside of the vehicle, looking very tense and speaking to one of the occupants inside. Lang posted the following video along with this message: “If I turn up missing or dead tomorrow remember this Van. I think I seen a couple of guys sneak out the side door and into the building when it was parked in the carport this afternoon. I’ve been causing the City of Fresno a lot of problems recently which I now regret..Sign on the Door said Guarantee Carpet Cleaning Fresno.”

(Carpet Cleaning Van 656 Van Ness Ave Fresno Ca today..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5acGmgBGN8




Just three days later, on January 20th, Lang was killed as he predicted.



Youtube videos of John's security cameras.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/videos

Petition for "Initiate a Federal Investigation into the death of John Lang, a suspected murder by Fresno Police Department."
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/initiate-federal-investigation-death-john-lang-suspected-murder-fresno-police-department-1
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
yeah sadly some know about what will happend but either don't know how to get out or what to do, even if this can create "evidence" is it really the way to do it?
But thats just what I am assuming, and he talked to a ABC reporter?

occoldjosh
Watch the rest of the videos on the guys channel. Full of problems with the state and state police harassing him. This is an inside job, you can mark my words. He caused too much fuss and got him self disappeared, shit happens everyday where I'm from #realtalk
Patent-free mrsa treatment & Dogs
Remember the Streisand effect before deleting video.

+
Jesus Christ
reddit army is on the case
oh YT comments

I guess this helps before reading anything?
MundaneMatt - [News] WTF - Activist predicts own
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzIGgJQ9OQ
Posted 3/20/16
Sounds too bad to be true.
27259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Sounds too bad to be true.


yes may have a point but to go out of your way to make a youtube channel and post all the security cameras videos of suspicious things happening around your home. make so many post and trying to reach out to people when it started to get bad. i think its just irony that it may look fake. i mean usually these types of things we take to the police but if its the police doing or police doing nothing who have people always turned to? the media! besides police are always misusing their powers all over the country so it really comes to no surprise that something like this can happen.

tbh only reason i posted this was the petition for an investigation to happen because too much stuff like this happens and gets by and forgotten about. if an investigation happens maybe they would be a slow change in the system like st louis rioted about a in 2014 causing an up roar in other areas in the states because they held problems with the police too.
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16
Normally when you hear about this sort of thing it's police brutality. This is strange though. I've never heard a case of premeditated murder from police. I don't know. I'm wearing my skepticals though. I'm not gonna look at this as a cut and dry case.
You know what though. Even if you don't believe this. They should still investigate. If nothing fishy is going on then it won't hurt to look.
37331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/16
I signed the petition. What is really strange is that something like this would usually be regarded as really huge news. It should have been on all of the major news channels. I live in Los Angeles, not very far from Fresno. That should have been news out here. The local paper, "The Fresno Bee" (was it?), has failed to capitalize on such a huge scoop as this and get some recognition and a chance at the big time by exposing major corruption of a police dept, by not making this their headline? That's even more suspicious...
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16
shoulda gone to the fbi or witness protection or some shiz like that if he knew it was really going down in 2 days.

but I guess w/o proof, who would believe him?

idk why he didn't just run if he couldn't get help. if it was that obv, then running is a good idea.
Posted 3/20/16
This does not surprise me and yes it is horrible! I live n La. and this goes on a lot down here.
I will bring up 2 names Rodney King and Kelly Thomas the videos are so graphic i can't even post them I ask myself why could the police have not cuffed them? it really is disgusting things need to change.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

lambofgenesis wrote:
shoulda gone to the fbi or witness protection or some shiz like that if he knew it was really going down in 2 days.

idk why he didn't just run if he couldn't get help. if it was that obv, then running is a good idea.
hahaha.... they allready knew who he was?.
FBI was outside his home atleast that what he thought I think they maybe had an agreement and put a some idication that they was there "publicly" so those after them are aware until they are gone and then they get their "free will" to get him.

and I think this was something he wanted as well so they didn't hurt anyone close to him or did something worse and mostly got his "proof" something happend with that he despratly tried to get his videos out there and show "Hey, you know what they can do to you?" and things like that.
27259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Normally when you hear about this sort of thing it's police brutality. This is strange though. I've never heard a case of premeditated murder from police. I don't know. I'm wearing my skepticals though. I'm not gonna look at this as a cut and dry case.
You know what though. Even if you don't believe this. They should still investigate. If nothing fishy is going on then it won't hurt to look.


exactly what i was thinking.
37331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:
shoulda gone to the fbi or witness protection or some shiz like that if he knew it was really going down in 2 days.

idk why he didn't just run if he couldn't get help. if it was that obv, then running is a good idea.
hahaha.... they allready knew who he was?.
FBI was outside his home atleast that what he thought I think they maybe had an agreement and put a some idication that they was there "publicly" so those after them are aware until they are gone and then they get their "free will" to get him.

and I think this was something he wanted as well so they didn't hurt anyone close to him or did something worse and mostly got his "proof" something happend with that he despratly tried to get his videos out there and show "Hey, you know what they can do to you?" and things like that.


Huh? What did you say? I read it three times, and still couldn't get what you was saying....
Posted 3/20/16
Freddy do you got spelling check? no clue what you said..
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/20/16 , edited 3/20/16

DeadlyOats wrote:
Huh? What did you say? I read it three times, and still couldn't get what you was saying....
sorry
But atleast he wanted to trap them either way so if they acted they would be "revealed" by their actions?
I think they had video footage from the house or it was burned?
And that if he leaved they could use the ex or anything else on him as I have seen either FBI or other forces done before with "civi's" either strangle them or using gass to beating up/electric means to get people that maybe harmless in for such torture and have been going on for a while maybe not as much but still things like this happends and they don't get judged ;___;




TYT - Ex-CIA Head Defends Torture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePgMyjKJgB0
TYT - Secret CIA Black Sites In American Heartland For 'Disappearing' Citizens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LvkSACkTw

Al Coholic
This is starting to sound an awful lot like 1984

6236003
It's a book about an out of control tyrannical government. There are many parallels to today, such as a pervasive surveillance of personal communications, lack of accountability, torture of dissidents, and "endless war for endless peace.'
Just want to know if that how somethings are or what "free will" they got.
27259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

TYT - Ex-CIA Head Defends Torture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePgMyjKJgB0
TYT - Secret CIA Black Sites In American Heartland For 'Disappearing' Citizens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6LvkSACkTw


This is crazy messed up! its like growing up you get taught all about how america is a free; equal country. How murdering and torturing is bad then you have these people that for some reason holding 'higher power' than us citizens doing it in their daily lives and getting away with it. So what us citizens will be punished for these things but never anyone in a higher power like police or ect. All these things end up always being noticed but there is never any change. So then how does that make the states any less different than any other country? tbh canada sounds 10x better country than america will ever be. maybe i'll move there one day.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16

Tinamarie101 wrote:
This is crazy messed up! its like growing up you get taught all about how america is a free; equal country. How murdering and torturing is bad.
moving away does not help a problem, even though if that could single out such maybe.. but mostly not something that would fix/help this.

Well so what if its free, that freedom is sometimes why they like to do it to use people like they where just something they could test on or use (for any cind of reason)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.