First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What if the Straw Hat is the One Piece?
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/16

Flexecute wrote:

The Straw Hat is not the One Piece for various reasons, but I'll give you the most concrete ones:

First, what JuJu said: It has been stated by the author, Oda, that the One Piece is a physical thing and is located on Raftel, the final island in the new world.

Second, Roger was already wearing the Straw Hat when he began his own journey and discovered One Piece. Why would he go on a journey for something he already has?

And third, the real reason for the Straw Hat is symbolism for a recurring theme in One Piece: "The Dreams of Men, Inherited Will, and the Flow of Time - as long as people continue searching for freedom, these three things cannot be stopped." The Straw Hat, and all of its wearers (Roger, Shanks, then Luffy), represent those ideals.


Sounds good to me.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/27/16
This would be gold.
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/16 , edited 3/28/16
The "One Piece" is clearly just a one-piece swimsuit.



Truly the world's greatest treasure.
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/16 , edited 5/14/16
ba hahaha you guys are killing me, you know though, If we didn't know some of the facts about it, I would probably say that the treasure was something from within. Or, whatever it is that one would hold the dearest to them maybe...hmmm
An9el 
28910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/10/16
As they say the real treasure is the adventure it's self
11028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/10/16
pretty good theory. i would agree and believe that this journey is to become king of the pirates
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I don't think the straw hat being the One Piece is a possibility at this point.

I really like the theory that says the One Piece is created when the four oceans are united. It would fit in with a lot of the Straw Hats dreams too.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Flexecute wrote:

The Straw Hat is not the One Piece for various reasons, but I'll give you the most concrete ones:

First, what JuJu said: It has been stated by the author, Oda, that the One Piece is a physical thing and is located on Raftel, the final island in the new world.

Second, Roger was already wearing the Straw Hat when he began his own journey and discovered One Piece. Why would he go on a journey for something he already has?

And third, the real reason for the Straw Hat is symbolism for a recurring theme in One Piece: "The Dreams of Men, Inherited Will, and the Flow of Time - as long as people continue searching for freedom, these three things cannot be stopped." The Straw Hat, and all of its wearers (Roger, Shanks, then Luffy), represent those ideals.


Sounds good to me.


I also agree, this is a solid post. Also isn't Luffy supposed to give the hat back to Shanks anyways...?
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Straw_Hat_Jinbei wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Flexecute wrote:

The Straw Hat is not the One Piece for various reasons, but I'll give you the most concrete ones:

First, what JuJu said: It has been stated by the author, Oda, that the One Piece is a physical thing and is located on Raftel, the final island in the new world.

Second, Roger was already wearing the Straw Hat when he began his own journey and discovered One Piece. Why would he go on a journey for something he already has?

And third, the real reason for the Straw Hat is symbolism for a recurring theme in One Piece: "The Dreams of Men, Inherited Will, and the Flow of Time - as long as people continue searching for freedom, these three things cannot be stopped." The Straw Hat, and all of its wearers (Roger, Shanks, then Luffy), represent those ideals.


Sounds good to me.


I also agree, this is a solid post. Also isn't Luffy supposed to give the hat back to Shanks anyways...?


I believe so.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/17/16
One piece needs to be readable first. Worst art in any popular manga...
9606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/17/16

relt95 wrote:

The "One Piece" is clearly just a one-piece swimsuit.



Truly the world's greatest treasure.




I love you.
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/17/16
Namis tits being the one piece is a better theory
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/16
The Rio Poneglyph being One Piece makes more sense than anything else does. It's literally history in 'one piece'. I do, however, agree that the oceans of the world will likely be united, as they probably were in the past.
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / W O N D E R L A N D
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
Idk maybe
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/16
I'm sure Luffy's gonna be pissed. Along with Shanks. Both had that hat without knowing it was the One Piece.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.