First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Bruce Jenner
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

Frenzify wrote:


Humms wrote:

XD oh please do, my freedom of speech is on the line. For justice !


Seeing as I didn't report you, since I found your needless toxicity amusing, your condescension is unappreciated. Whatever the case, freedom of speech doesn't grant you the right to go around spouting offensive BS. For example, someone can't come on this thread, spout a bunch of racist, homophobic and sexist crap, and complain about their freedom of speech when a mod comes along and deletes it.


Condescending? Alright let me make this perfectly clear my friend. As I have 9 other replies to tend to.

The one post, out of 500+ post on CR, I actually voice my opinion.

I simply said what needed to be said. Now if I were to quote unquote say that he is a disgrace to the human race, then I wouldn't be speaking to you right now, I'd probably be banned, or actually let's be optimistic here.

Me saying that Jenner is quote " a freak of nature" that is simply stating that he is one individual out of the entire collective of the human race that is the freak of nature, and not the entire community of trans gender since a man like him is put into the spotlight, which is then taken by people like you, as something toxic.

Since I am on the grounds of not speaking against the community of trans gender, because Jenner does not exist as the soul entity of the entire community itself, it is therfore my humble opinion, which is neither toxic nor sweet, it is truth that I myself have voiced.

You didn't report me because you humor my post, because you know I'm not toxic. Don't toy with me. If you really want to, go ahead. I could be banned, but I'll still pay for my subscription, but the fact that you view my post as toxic is simply jest
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Humms wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

There's a difference between voicing one's opinion and straight out being an asshole. I'm sure vaccines count as injections and every human being produces toxins in their body. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxin


XD man this just makes being at work that much better. I'm so glad this is a thread. Being an asshole, well probably, but that's only if you get offended from somebody brushing past you in the street, which is what you are doing.

Just because I don't see eye to eye, and i'm being critical, doesn't mean I'm in the wrong.

Freedom of speech sister. Testify!


Freedom of speech is idiotic when applied to a private forum. I got kicked off of a gaming website due to racist rhetoric. While I don't think what you said thus far deserves a ban or perhaps even a deletion, I am not surprised by your overall cynicism and wished you had more tact. There's ways to say your opinion without being an asshole, but you consistently spout cynicism and otherwise with the utmost intention of pissing people off.

Like so. I calmly disagree with your defense because anytime a person claims freedom of speech I find it to be sorely idiotic and stupid. This isn't the government censoring you, you're not in a place of public protest or otherwise, you're no different from the BLM groups you criticize, in that you both expect no repercussions on private property, even when it is not the case.


Knowingly people will always be pissed off. Anger and hatred is the most easiest emotion to cling to when something doesn't go our way, and it is that fact that I knowingly disrupted the hive, because I know how people react to such things. I am tired of seeing such attitude towards voicing my opinion. I am not speaking out against the entire community, I am speaking out against a false idol that simply deserves his day of reckoning by words of truth.

A single celebrity in the limit light. Just as speaking against God does not go against Christians, it is simply the single entity I am voicing my opinion on. So I ask, what does this prove? Why do you see this as a personal attack when I am simply using my freedom to voice my own opinion.

I am not attacking the whole community, this isn't about transgenders, this is about a single man who has made the choice to change his body, and I simply provided my response in full detail. I do not know that man, and I do not know his intentions, but if he wants to put himself on a target board, why are you even surprised about the outcome?

When people forget about their own freedom. We just assume that we must accept everything we see, hear, and understand.

30791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16

Humms wrote:

Condescending? Alright let me make this perfectly clear my friend. As I have 9 other replies to tend to.

The one post, out of 500+ post on CR, I actually voice my opinion.

I simply said what needed to be said. Now if I were to quote unquote say that he is a disgrace to the human race, then I wouldn't be speaking to you right now, I'd probably be banned, or actually let's be optimistic here.

Me saying that Jenner is quote " a freak of nature" that is simply stating that he is one individual out of the entire collective of the human race that is the freak of nature, and not the entire community of trans gender since a man like him is put into the spotlight, which is then taken by people like you, as something toxic.

Since I am on the grounds of not speaking against the community of trans gender, because Jenner does not exist as the soul entity of the entire community itself, it is therfore my humble opinion, which is neither toxic nor sweet, it is truth that I myself have voiced.

You didn't report me because you humor my post, because you know I'm not toxic. Don't toy with me. If you really want to, go ahead. I could be banned, but I'll still pay for my subscription, but the fact that you view my post as toxic is simply jest


Oh, I'd ask you not to draw me into an argument, but I suppose I kind of initiated it. If your opinions were merely an attack on Jenner, and no one else, you sure did an excellent job of getting that across poorly. As everyone else has inferred from that, you have a major issue against transgender people. Hell, your third paragraph explicitly refers to people who change their body and your disgust with them. What are people supposed to take that as but your "disgust" with the transgender community?

Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16

Humms wrote:

Knowingly people will always be pissed off. Anger and hatred is the most easiest emotion to cling to when something doesn't go our way, and it is that fact that I knowingly disrupted the hive, because I know how people react to such things. I am tired of seeing such attitude towards voicing my opinion. I am not speaking out against the entire community, I am speaking out against a false idol that simply deserves his day of reckoning by words of truth.

A single celebrity in the limit light. Just as speaking against God does not go against Christians, it is simply the single entity I am voicing my opinion on. So I ask, what does this prove? Why do you see this as a personal attack when I am simply using my freedom to voice my own opinion.

I am not attacking the whole community, this isn't about transgenders, this is about a single man who has made the choice to change his body, and I simply provided my response in full detail. I do not know that man, and I do not know his intentions, but if he wants to put himself on a target board, why are you even surprised about the outcome?

When people forget about their own freedom. We just assume that we must accept everything we see, hear, and understand.



No, it's just you and how you say things that piss people of. Personally, and this is only my opinion or observation, you're too wrapped up in your cynicism, which you take for wisdom, that you don't even realize when you're acting like an asshole. Nearly every time you post, it seems like you have a loathing of humanity and perhaps yourself, and it's ridiculous. You're words are angry, and you're basically baiting people to act a certain or not to do something. That's borderline manipulation.

Now onto the main point of your post, while I was disturbed, it was merely an opinion that I personally didn't really care for, but your postn to Nalaniel, laced with caustic sarcasm , and the fact that you're trying to upset her by enjoying this (Who enjoys upsetting people?) makes you more of a sadistic troll than a sensible human being.


Seriously, the people I see with this level of tact are autistic. That would explain some things.


And here's another thing that pissed me off. How you parade your opinion like they're truth, literally by using the word truth. Now I don't mean to take you the wrong way, but I will, because perhaps you really mean to seem it that way, but really? You can't recognize your truth to be just as "valid", as others? You may believe it, but it is obnoxious to say it is the truth.
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Toxins? Wtf are you talking about? The silicon in her tits? That's entirely stable and her body is hardly "full of it". Is your body really so "pure" that you feel the need to insult people who have had any kind of injection? I mean you didnt specify what kind of injection which leads me to guess you just hate everyone who's ever gotten a shot (which is probably everyone else on this site I might add) And what the hell are these toxins you're talking about? I'm not aware of any toxins involved in the mtf transition. Are you talking about estrogen? Because that's somethign Caitlynn Jenner would have taken lots of and if that's what you meant then I should tell you just about 51% of people (specifically women) have their bodies filled with that, it's called a hormone, we all have those.



Good, is it hate that you feel? Or just pure arrogance? Maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say, then again most people don't. It's understandable to defend such a topic, because you believe your words are justified.

Toxicity can come in many forms, just as it can show you how much toxicity we put into our bodies to present an image of reassignment. It is not pure in doing so, we lie to ourselves by saying that it is actually true. If i am so toxic, why have I only told you the truth? Would I lie about something in order to create the illusion, just as Jenner has.

As you blissfully bring down judgement you forget what the meaning behind my words really are.
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/07/13/espn-producer-calls-criticism-of-courage-award-to-caitlyn-jenner-dangerous

I also would not call mr. Jenner brave? what did he do that made him so brave did he fight in a war, did he save a life??
Lauren Hill was more deserving read up about it. READ
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16
It makes it gross to me when in today's culture about being politically correct is so misused. It is "brave" my ass. He/She made his choice in something about HIS life. the not bravery. That's making a choice. I'm not brave if i went to Taco Bell instead of McDonald's. There have been record of him saying he wants to go back to being a man. He/She doesn't find himself "attractive". Thats whats gross. How Shallow of a thought that is. If people who truly have a gender identity disorder who looked up to this... what to they see? A dude who thought of it, did it, now regrets? Brave? NO. Shallow at how the only reason is because he doesn't feel pretty? YES. Eric Berry who is currently a safety for the NFL had cancer, left the NFL, fought, became cancer-free, went back in the NFL and balled. But Bruce Jenner won the Arthur Ashe Courage award for that. It wasn't Brave. It was a choice of what he wanted to do. Bravery is not simple just choosing what you want. It is about seeing something greater than you can control. and still fighting or facing it. Like ANY cancer survivor. Not some small thing like choosing gender or sexual preference.


ck1west wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/07/13/espn-producer-calls-criticism-of-courage-award-to-caitlyn-jenner-dangerous

I also would not call mr. Jenner brave? what did he do that made him so brave did he fight in a war, did he save a life??
Lauren Hill was more deserving read up about it. READ


Exactly my point. Jenner not brave. Just was the most media center. Thats How our society is now. Shallow media center/crazed people. Why Trump is winning. Which is a shame and sad and for another debate lol.

Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No, it's just you and how you say things that piss people of. Personally, and this is only my opinion or observation, you're too wrapped up in your cynicism, which you take for wisdom, that you don't even realize when you're acting like an asshole. Nearly every time you post, it seems like you have a loathing of humanity and perhaps yourself, and it's ridiculous. You're words are angry, and you're basically baiting people to act a certain or not to do something. That's borderline manipulation.

Now onto the main point of your post, while I was disturbed, it was merely an opinion that I personally didn't really care for, but your postn to Nalaniel, laced with caustic sarcasm , and the fact that you're trying to upset her by enjoying this (Who enjoys upsetting people?) makes you more of a sadistic troll than a sensible human being.

Seriously, the people I see with this level of tact are autistic. That would explain some things.

And here's another thing that pissed me off. How you parade your opinion like they're truth, literally by using the word truth. Now I don't mean to take you the wrong way, but I will, because perhaps you really mean to seem it that way, but really? You can't recognize your truth to be just as "valid", as others? You may believe it, but it is obnoxious to say it is the truth.



Good. You are finally starting to get the picture. It is animosity that I seek, but you are far from the answer you have stated. My wisdom does not find its way into a topic of animosity, my wisdom is for the ears of others, it is not my intention to deliberately conjure some pointless debate, and or opinion on the matter of seeking attention, I am simply using a trigger effect, and it is working very well. You become slightly hostile, but rather composed. Peoples true colors like to come out when something such as their systematic lifestyle has been interrupted.

You see when people cannot defend themselves, there will always be a white Knight. I know when I'm being an asshole, people just can't seem to correct themselves, so they will ultimately endure their own inability to offer their retaliation.

Sarcastic? When did I try to be sarcastic? Truthfully honest is what I call it. You're all the same, you can't grasp such a concept.

What I see as the truth is my own business, just as others who constantly try to push their own truth onto others, we all have our differences, but learn your place, just like I have.

I'm here to correct, not to start a war. Loathing of humanity and society? Of course, but I myself am a happy man that accepts his place.

To think if I never posted to this thread, we would have never begun the process of correction. Funny what one man's words can produce.

Say what you will, you will never understand my intentions. You are far from figuring me out, you aren't even close but your emotion says otherwise. I'm too far gone from your typical explanation. Maybe one day you will see
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

n1njak1dd wrote:
Just was the most media center. Thats How our society is now. Shallow media center/crazed people. Why Trump is winning.
wait trump is winning? well many want to see it happend as a joke.
And well some in the media would be centerd around things some of things they most likely can relate maybe? while this and that just seems so "generic" in their eyes? or never felt whats more brave then what they did and such.

One Punch Mod
85933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/21/16 , edited 3/21/16
Folks, some of you need to back down a bit and take a break. Inciting trouble deliberately is against the rules, but keep in mind that accusing others of such is in its own way a way of stirring things up.

Some posts have been deleted. Therefore a few upcoming posts will show up out of order. (Damn I wish they'd fix that bug.)
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

Frenzify wrote:


Humms wrote:

Condescending? Alright let me make this perfectly clear my friend. As I have 9 other replies to tend to.

The one post, out of 500+ post on CR, I actually voice my opinion.

I simply said what needed to be said. Now if I were to quote unquote say that he is a disgrace to the human race, then I wouldn't be speaking to you right now, I'd probably be banned, or actually let's be optimistic here.

Me saying that Jenner is quote " a freak of nature" that is simply stating that he is one individual out of the entire collective of the human race that is the freak of nature, and not the entire community of trans gender since a man like him is put into the spotlight, which is then taken by people like you, as something toxic.

Since I am on the grounds of not speaking against the community of trans gender, because Jenner does not exist as the soul entity of the entire community itself, it is therfore my humble opinion, which is neither toxic nor sweet, it is truth that I myself have voiced.

You didn't report me because you humor my post, because you know I'm not toxic. Don't toy with me. If you really want to, go ahead. I could be banned, but I'll still pay for my subscription, but the fact that you view my post as toxic is simply jest


Oh, I'd ask you not to draw me into an argument, but I suppose I kind of initiated it. If your opinions were merely an attack on Jenner, and no one else, you sure did an excellent job of getting that across poorly. As everyone else has inferred from that, you have a major issue against transgender people. Hell, your third paragraph explicitly refers to people who change their body and your disgust with them. What are people supposed to take that as but your "disgust" with the transgender community?



for the topic of Jenner and Jenner alone. If this topic was about transgenders my oh my, what kind of wording would allow me to escape such conviction. It is in my defense for this thread alone that I have made perfectly clear. My opinion stands as a valid response. Nothing more, nothing less. What followed was simply the push that we all needed.

500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 3/21/16
Personally Im ok with people getting sex changes if they really want to but honestly jenner is a terrible person
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

henikmattlog wrote:
Personally Im ok with people getting sex changes if they really want to but honestly jenner is a terrible person
Saying that will get you fired!! (GONE HOT) #BossBeingSJW4Life
Fired | Around the Hub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfyVB1Advdw

4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 3/21/16


"Good, is it hate that you feel? Or just pure arrogance?" Uh, neither.

"Maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say, then again most people don't" Ok, but can you explain what you were trying to say then?

". It's understandable to defend such a topic," I wasn't really defending anything so much as I was pointing out that what you were saying was false but whatever.

"you believe your words are justified" You know I'm seeing a lot of you trying to act condescending and not a lot of you actually offering any actual refutation.

"Toxicity can come in many forms" Okay, so which one were you talking about?

"It is not pure in doing so" Toxicity is not pure in coming in many forms? I really don't see what point you're trying to get across.

" we lie to ourselves by saying that it is actually true" By saying that what is actually true?

"If i am so toxic, why have I only told you the truth?" Uh, I don't recall ever saying you were toxic. And I'm still pretty sure you have not been telling me the truth seeing as you accuse Caitlynn Jenner of being "impure" and filling her body with "toxins" without giving any clear explanation on what those toxins actually are and how she is supposedly "impure". And again, there is nothing toxic involved in the mtf transition as far as I am aware, so unless you can actually tell me what the toxins in question are I have absolutely no reason to believe you are telling the truth.

" Would I lie about something in order to create the illusion, just as Jenner has" What illusion exactly?

"As you blissfully bring down judgement" ...huh? Blissfully bring down judgement? What judgement did I bring down upon you exactly? All I did was point out that there are no toxins involved in the mtf transition. A point that I shall remind you, you have yet to form any actual rebuttal to.

"you forget what the meaning behind my words really are" But I thought you said that most people can't understand what you try to say. That's not really me forgetting anything so much as you not being able to get a point across.

Speaking of which, what are you even trying to say with this? I honestly cannot understand what the point of that post was, and judging by the line you put in about most people not being able to understand what you say, I'm guessing the blame for that isn't all on me there.
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/21/16

octorockandroll wrote:



"Good, is it hate that you feel? Or just pure arrogance?" Uh, neither.

"Maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say, then again most people don't" Ok, but can you explain what you were trying to say then?

". It's understandable to defend such a topic," I wasn't really defending anything so much as I was pointing out that what you were saying was false but whatever.

"you believe your words are justified" You know I'm seeing a lot of you trying to act condescending and not a lot of you actually offering any actual refutation.

"Toxicity can come in many forms" Okay, so which one were you talking about?

"It is not pure in doing so" Toxicity is not pure in coming in many forms? I really don't see what point you're trying to get across.

" we lie to ourselves by saying that it is actually true" By saying that what is actually true?

"If i am so toxic, why have I only told you the truth?" Uh, I don't recall ever saying you were toxic. And I'm still pretty sure you have not been telling me the truth seeing as you accuse Caitlynn Jenner of being "impure" and filling her body with "toxins" without giving any clear explanation on what those toxins actually are and how she is supposedly "impure". And again, there is nothing toxic involved in the mtf transition as far as I am aware, so unless you can actually tell me what the toxins in question are I have absolutely no reason to believe you are telling the truth.

" Would I lie about something in order to create the illusion, just as Jenner has" What illusion exactly?

"As you blissfully bring down judgement" ...huh? Blissfully bring down judgement? What judgement did I bring down upon you exactly? All I did was point out that there are no toxins involved in the mtf transition. A point that I shall remind you, you have yet to form any actual rebuttal to.

"you forget what the meaning behind my words really are" But I thought you said that most people can't understand what you try to say. That's not really me forgetting anything so much as you not being able to get a point across.

Speaking of which, what are you even trying to say with this? I honestly cannot understand what the point of that post was, and judging by the line you put in about most people not being able to understand what you say, I'm guessing the blame for that isn't all on me there.


I'm pretty sure I clarified everything in my post. Toxicity of reassignment. Do you actually think I was using toxicity as a medical term? This is why I said toxicity can be in many forms, just as someone's behavior can be toxic, or that his intentions were toxic. You do not understand, that is why you ask for an answer, thus you forget the meaning behind those words in an attempt to solve your own misunderstanding through repeating the same lines.

So is it only your side of the response you can understand? Or is it simply that you cannot grasp the idea of considering mine as a proper vindication. You replied with a misunderstanding, which lead to more misunderstanding, until inevitably you ceased to understand the whole point and meaning behind my actual response.

Do not worry though, I'm sure you will have misunderstood this response as well with more misunderstanding, or maybe you will learn from this, like I intended.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.