First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is the best Pettanko?
39410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/23/16
Is this what pettanko fans think?



I don't know because I'm an oppai lover.
Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/24/16
just going with current season, because I'm lazy, and fuck it.

Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/24/16
also, this.

27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/24/16

TeasingGod wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:



Miyuki's not flat though... She looks average size.



Please keep it a little more family friendly




Considering pettanko are inherently lewd, I don't think anyone can comply with that request.
21457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/23/16 , edited 3/24/16

maxgale wrote:


TeasingGod wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:



Miyuki's not flat though... She looks average size.



Please keep it a little more family friendly




Considering pettanko are inherently lewd, I don't think anyone can comply with that request.



5910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16


actually pettanko can be found to have family friendly pics so the "need" to show anything sexual in a screen capture or fan art is not required
26892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M /
Online
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16
You know I don't think Miyuki Shiba fits the Pettanko definition. But I am an idiot and could be wrong.
61321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16

anikevin wrote:
Is this what pettanko fans think?.


*puts on scholarly glasses, gets laser pointer*

Traditionally, the pettanko, in her native habitat, will downplay the absence of one trait by emphasizing others, often her abs or badonkadonk, as you indicate.

And there's absolutely nothing that says one can't be a fan of both pettanko and the almighty oppai, after all.
5910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


anikevin wrote:
Is this what pettanko fans think?.


*puts on scholarly glasses, gets laser pointer*

Traditionally, the pettanko, in her native habitat, will downplay the absence of one trait by emphasizing others, often her abs or badonkadonk, as you indicate.

And there's absolutely nothing that says one can't be a fan of both pettanko and the almighty oppai, after all.


one of my favourite Pettanko of all time had a fair sized bust.... still smallest in the anime but larger than most, she still classed as a pettanko due to her constant remarks on "are you calling my chest small BAKA!" etc.
5910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/25/16
has this thread flat lined? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU )
61321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/25/16

TeasingGod wrote:
still smallest in the anime but larger than most.


That's the key there. Pettanko are defined in relation to the rest of the cast.
5910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/25/16

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


TeasingGod wrote:
still smallest in the anime but larger than most.


That's the key there. Pettanko are defined in relation to the rest of the cast.


and yet in a line up of pettanko she'd be kicked out for having big boobs
21457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


anikevin wrote:
Is this what pettanko fans think?.


*puts on scholarly glasses, gets laser pointer*

Traditionally, the pettanko, in her native habitat, will downplay the absence of one trait by emphasizing others, often her abs or badonkadonk, as you indicate.

And there's absolutely nothing that says one can't be a fan of both pettanko and the almighty oppai, after all.


Pretty much this. Now I am very much in the justice camp, howeever there are quite a few exceptions, most recently and notably Darkness from Konosuba



I just like talking about/looking at boobs and cute girls.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16
21457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.