First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Any hot girls on crunchyroll
9037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Montreal
Online
Posted 3/23/16
Nah ill drink this instead
54039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

KurtIrving wrote:

If you dig deep enough, then you may find the right girls for you and that's what I do.



"If you dig deep enough"

But wouldn't that make her too loose? That like throwing Hot Dog in Hall Way! LOL :p j/k
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wales
Offline
Posted 3/24/16
Oh dear.
Posted 3/26/16
I'd like to think I'd make for a pretty hot girl. If you're into the "bearded lady" type (and who isn't?).
Posted 3/26/16

Deaggy-Stardust wrote:

I'd like to think I'd make for a pretty hot girl. If you're into the "bearded lady" type (and who isn't?).


Sorry mate I like my beards and my ladies separate
Senhin 
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
I could probably pass for one for you. I've pulled straight men before. (Granted, I was a young teen at the time, not the huge muscled and manly specimen I've blossomed into... )
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
Lol this thread tho..
3046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Noches, Hueco...
Offline
Posted 3/31/16
Ha Ha Ha HA All the Super models are on Crunchyroll forums.
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/16

hatiancj wrote:

Nah ill drink this instead


I don't think you need more if your image already looks drunk
3239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/16
What a crack up
10128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 3/31/16
So thirsty I'm shocked you haven't died from dehydration.
1685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/31/16

JanusCascade wrote:


KurtIrving wrote:

If you dig deep enough, then you may find the right girls for you and that's what I do.



"If you dig deep enough"

But wouldn't that make her too loose? That like throwing Hot Dog in Hall Way! LOL :p j/k

LOL!

54039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


KurtIrving wrote:

If you dig deep enough, then you may find the right girls for you and that's what I do.



"If you dig deep enough"

But wouldn't that make her too loose? That like throwing Hot Dog in Hall Way! LOL :p j/k

LOL!




LOL :p
Posted 3/31/16
This thread is what disappointment looks like
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/16
LOL this thread made me laugh

I think the REAL question is...where are the hot otaku guys at?! For real...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.