First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Did You Ever Dig a Hole?
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
When I was a kid, I think 11 year old.. I was Curious to see how deep I can dig.. So I start digging, after getting that deep, I put shovel up and decided to resume in the next morning.. Morning came, and My Father did walk into it, its not even that deep.. But he was pissed and made me put the dirts back in! >.>

I'm trying to remembered how deep it was, I think maybe up above my knee..

I alway wanted to dig a perfect Grave slot.. See how they make it perfect Squire and deep?
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

Daisuki-Suki wrote:

Did you ever tried to dig a hole to China? I never made it to China personally as kid but I realized, I got whole a lot of dirt from the playground. It was nice 1 meter hole

Anyways, do kids from other countries have China as the final destination or it this a NA thing? I'm curious about other destinations other countries might have.

Did you really think it was possible? Or I'm alone in this


I have pvs hole I don't need any others
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

JanusCascade wrote:

When I was a kid, I think 11 year old.. I was Curious to see how deep I can dig.. So I start digging, after getting that deep, I put shovel up and decided to resume in the next morning.. Morning came, and My Father did walk into it, its not even that deep.. But he was pissed and made me put the dirts back in! >.>

I'm trying to remembered how deep it was, I think maybe up above my knee..

I alway wanted to dig a perfect Grave slot.. See how they make it perfect Squire and deep?


I always have pvs hole to run back to after she ran away from the Roman plague
12611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

bbbob5 wrote:


Daisuki-Suki wrote:

Did you ever tried to dig a hole to China? I never made it to China personally as kid but I realized, I got whole a lot of dirt from the playground. It was nice 1 meter hole

Anyways, do kids from other countries have China as the final destination or it this a NA thing? I'm curious about other destinations other countries might have.

Did you really think it was possible? Or I'm alone in this


I have pvs hole I don't need any others


What the heck is a pvs hole Sorry for my ignorant.
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

Daisuki-Suki wrote:


bbbob5 wrote:


Daisuki-Suki wrote:

Did you ever tried to dig a hole to China? I never made it to China personally as kid but I realized, I got whole a lot of dirt from the playground. It was nice 1 meter hole

Anyways, do kids from other countries have China as the final destination or it this a NA thing? I'm curious about other destinations other countries might have.

Did you really think it was possible? Or I'm alone in this


I have pvs hole I don't need any others


What the heck is a pvs hole Sorry for my ignorant.


A person on the site that has a hole big enough to fit a stapler in
2444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
Yes, when I was 6-10 years old I would always dig as long as I can for no reason.
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
Hmm, now you've made me wonder if thousands of Chinese children have been digging to America all these years. I wonder how that works when you live in another country. And why is it China exactly? I'm pretty sure the Indian Ocean is directly opposite of us and not China so that would be crazy to dig all the way and to release an ocean in your backyard. Of course we're ignoring the whole molten core thing because that's no fun.

I don't think I ever attempted to dig to China though. I don't like digging.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
Don't even ask me to dig and lay a time capsule. Then retrieve it back in some time.
That shit will be forgotten forever.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
I dug a hole once. I can't tell you where I dug the hole, or what I put in it, but I can tell you one thing... Holes can never be deep enough.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Durham, NC
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
I dug lots of holes, but I wasn't trying to dig to China. One was supposed to be a tunnel, but it was barely big enough for one kid, and there was a pond/puddle, a shallow well, etc. I dug a small hole in my backyard and found a stone spearpoint several thousand years old once.
3383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
I dug a hole that was about three feet deep, before the Home Owners Association president noticed yelled at my parents. Bad times.
Posted 3/22/16
Yeah. Not necessarily to get to China though. I was just digging for the hell of it.
6794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
nope.

never been fascinated by holes.

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

Lifthrasir wrote:
never been fascinated by holes.
not even the black holes?
They can fit alot of stuff.
*Big Bang*
"wow, what was that?"


Posted 3/22/16
Nope
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.