Post Reply Who would be interested in watching me draw manga on screen share?
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
Would anyone be interested in watching me screen share either on Skype or something me drawing on the screen?

I havent been drawing alot lately due to life issues, but I wanna motivate myself and I thought this might help.

btw, would this be the right topic?
bbbob5 
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

AzuroHeart wrote:

Would anyone be interested in watching me screen share either on Skype or something me drawing on the screen?

I havent been drawing alot lately due to life issues, but I wanna motivate myself and I thought this might help.

btw, would this be the right topic?


Would you be okay with commissions ?
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

bbbob5 wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

Would anyone be interested in watching me screen share either on Skype or something me drawing on the screen?

I havent been drawing alot lately due to life issues, but I wanna motivate myself and I thought this might help.

btw, would this be the right topic?


Would you be okay with commissions ?


Depends, like I do have projects to tend to but I could if it's not stupid. xD
3118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
why not just stream on twitch?
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16 , edited 3/22/16

Remetsu wrote:

why not just stream on twitch?


You can do that? plus I can be at times very" I'll work on this this moment and walk off somewhere" but thats mainly for Original stories and character designs that need alot of thinking xD

Plus I would need to know if people would like my art, and I am very strong towards my opinions so I wont draw like League of Legends characters or Marvel or DC characters (Maybe Batman).

Or I might be like "STFU! Your not the artist!"

But not only that but I dont know if I'm available to standardly stream, I'm a Game Developer and Manga artist, my hands are too tied for that
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
I'd love to see that but I can't, sorry.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

I'd love to see that but I can't, sorry.


w-what does that mean? xD
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

AzuroHeart wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

I'd love to see that but I can't, sorry.


w-what does that mean? xD


It means I can't watch you draw manga? My interwebs can barely handle 4 episodes of anime a day before slowing down so I'd rather use up my internet watching anime not watching someone draw. If I had better internet then it would be a different story.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

I'd love to see that but I can't, sorry.


w-what does that mean? xD


It means I can't watch you draw manga? My interwebs can barely handle 4 episodes of anime a day before slowing down so I'd rather use up my internet watching anime not watching someone draw. If I had better internet then it would be a different story.


Oh, I feel for ya, I used to have terrible Internet, I remember one time, Downloading the PSU DLC on Xbox360 and it was 2GB's and it took a week or two to download xD
One Punch Mod
88815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

AzuroHeart wrote:

Would anyone be interested in watching me screen share either on Skype or something me drawing on the screen?

I havent been drawing alot lately due to life issues, but I wanna motivate myself and I thought this might help.

btw, would this be the right topic?


The "Creative Corner" forum is a better place for this thread, so I've moved it there. Good luck getting motivated!
3118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

if you have decent connection, take some time and learn to use OBS(https://obsproject.com/)

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Creative
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

Remetsu wrote:


if you have decent connection, take some time and learn to use OBS(https://obsproject.com/)

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Creative


I've Xsplit, I tried OBS and it was so pixely I couldn't stream with it.
3118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/23/16
You had wrong settings then I suppose.
For 720p you should have bit-rate somewhere around 1000-2000 and don't forget to load optimized settings but if like Xsplit just keep using it.
You must be logged in to post.