Best Girl!!!.....to me
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

This GIF alone says why she's my #1 waifu, sorry to number 2 & 3 lol. But i guess I'm wondering who is your waifu or husbano? why do they have that number 1 spot in your heart?







many faces of #1

http://megumi.img.s3.amazonaws.com/z44hV4T.gif
17755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
gotta love saber.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
Takasu Ryuuji is my waifu. He is waifu material.


Ririchiyo Shirakiin comes at a close second. I can relate to her RBF.
17755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
well if were throwing in inu boku, karuta is my winner, pre or post.
Posted 3/22/16
My number one.

Nobuchika Ginoza



Tons of reasons, but mainly: tragic bae needs some happiness in life. (╥_╥)
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

1stladyent wrote:

Takasu Ryuuji is my waifu. He is waifu material.


Ririchiyo Shirakiin comes at a close second. I can relate to her RBF.


Cant go wrong with Ryuuji, the man can do it all and take the abuse and Ririchiyo is super cute




nemoskull wrote:

well if were throwing in inu boku, karuta is my winner, pre or post.



32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

LollipopPunch9s wrote:

My number one.

Nobuchika Ginoza



Tons of reasons, but mainly: tragic bae needs some happiness in life. (╥_╥)


hahaha i love that reason!!, i missed the movie when it was playing for 2 days out here =(
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / F...F...Florida!!?
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
I'd have to agree

One Punch Mod
85825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/22/16

subieguy06 wrote:


This GIF alone says why she's my #1 waifu, sorry to number 2 & 3 lol. But i guess I'm wondering who is your waifu or husbano? why do they have that number 1 spot in your heart?


I've closed this because we already have a waifu/husbando thread. Please share there:

/forumtopic-793619/whos-your-waifuhusbando
You must be logged in to post.