First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Free Trial Not Working
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/22/16
So I've finally broken down and decided to try out a free trial membership here on Crunchyroll. However, after the prompt to enter my card information, it either fails or says there's a problem. Not specifically with the card, but just in general...






It looks like that.

Anyone know why this is happening?
Posted 3/22/16
Same thing happened to me once I decided to buy a membership. Have you checked your e-mail for a confirmation? For some reason, when I read the e-mail and confirmed my membership...I had it. It's worth a shot if you haven't yet. If not, I'm sorry I couldn't help you any further.
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/22/16 , edited 3/22/16
N-Now it says thisss:





And I've never had a free trial before ever...

I'm not sure what's going on here. Should I contact a moderator perhaps? I need an adult!!



Edit: OH but thanks for your help. I tried looking at the email and it didn't change anything other than say I've used the same payment before. Ugh.
Posted 3/22/16
Sure thing. Sorry I really couldn't offer any other means of helping you.

It may be a good idea to contact a moderator and see what's up.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/23/16
Hello RiotBiscuit,

This is a known bug that's been happening to a few users. I went ahead and gifted you a 30 day membership. Once it expires, it'll automatically cancel on it's own instead of renewing. So if you wish to continue being a Premium Member, you would need to purchase a new subscription by clicking the following link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/23/16

Kiki wrote:

Hello RiotBiscuit,

This is a known bug that's been happening to a few users. I went ahead and gifted you a 30 day membership. Once it expires, it'll automatically cancel on it's own instead of renewing. So if you wish to continue being a Premium Member, you would need to purchase a new subscription by clicking the following link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/premium_pick_plan?membership=premium

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.


WOW thank you SO much!
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/16
same here I'm trying to do a free trial but it says I'm not logged in but yet I am I have been a member for 3 years now and I want to access the membership.
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 6/11/16

Spiderking1 wrote:

same here I'm trying to do a free trial but it says I'm not logged in but yet I am I have been a member for 3 years now and I want to access the membership.


Have you tried the link posted just above your message?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/16
my mums told me to try the free trial first but obviously i had to put in her card details, when i made the account via the website for my ps4, it worked fine. then when i tried logging in on the ps4 is asked me again for the card details so she did, that second time it came up saying the card wasn't a visa when it was so i've tried a third time and its now said the card is already being used for a free trial. So i restart my ps4, logged out and in on my laptop, phone and ps4 and all 3 are still continuously asking me for card details to activate the free trial. my mums started to get ticked off saying if she suddenly gets charged more than once due to this free trial not activating and constantly asking for her card details shes really not gonna be happy.
ive looked in my emails and all that comes up is to activate my account and it suggests the free trial at the end of that email.
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 6/15/16

hypertime42 wrote:

my mums told me to try the free trial first but obviously i had to put in her card details, when i made the account via the website for my ps4, it worked fine. then when i tried logging in on the ps4 is asked me again for the card details so she did, that second time it came up saying the card wasn't a visa when it was so i've tried a third time and its now said the card is already being used for a free trial. So i restart my ps4, logged out and in on my laptop, phone and ps4 and all 3 are still continuously asking me for card details to activate the free trial. my mums started to get ticked off saying if she suddenly gets charged more than once due to this free trial not activating and constantly asking for her card details shes really not gonna be happy.
ive looked in my emails and all that comes up is to activate my account and it suggests the free trial at the end of that email.


It sounds like you may have made a typo when trying to sign into the PS4, and may have accidentally started a second account.

For billing issues, you should /contact customer support directly, as they may require additional details to validate your information
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

eyeofpain wrote:


hypertime42 wrote:

my mums told me to try the free trial first but obviously i had to put in her card details, when i made the account via the website for my ps4, it worked fine. then when i tried logging in on the ps4 is asked me again for the card details so she did, that second time it came up saying the card wasn't a visa when it was so i've tried a third time and its now said the card is already being used for a free trial. So i restart my ps4, logged out and in on my laptop, phone and ps4 and all 3 are still continuously asking me for card details to activate the free trial. my mums started to get ticked off saying if she suddenly gets charged more than once due to this free trial not activating and constantly asking for her card details shes really not gonna be happy.
ive looked in my emails and all that comes up is to activate my account and it suggests the free trial at the end of that email.


It sounds like you may have made a typo when trying to sign into the PS4, and may have accidentally started a second account.

For billing issues, you should /contact customer support directly, as they may require additional details to validate your information



I've just tried signing in once again now and its only just given me the option to activate the device so i've done there. but it still wont let me activate the free trials and its only still coming up saying that the card has already activated this free trial. yet it hasn't nothing has changed its still showing ads and it's still asking me to try premium
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

hypertime42 wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


hypertime42 wrote:

my mums told me to try the free trial first but obviously i had to put in her card details, when i made the account via the website for my ps4, it worked fine. then when i tried logging in on the ps4 is asked me again for the card details so she did, that second time it came up saying the card wasn't a visa when it was so i've tried a third time and its now said the card is already being used for a free trial. So i restart my ps4, logged out and in on my laptop, phone and ps4 and all 3 are still continuously asking me for card details to activate the free trial. my mums started to get ticked off saying if she suddenly gets charged more than once due to this free trial not activating and constantly asking for her card details shes really not gonna be happy.
ive looked in my emails and all that comes up is to activate my account and it suggests the free trial at the end of that email.


It sounds like you may have made a typo when trying to sign into the PS4, and may have accidentally started a second account.

For billing issues, you should /contact customer support directly, as they may require additional details to validate your information



I've just tried signing in once again now and its only just given me the option to activate the device so i've done there. but it still wont let me activate the free trials and its only still coming up saying that the card has already activated this free trial. yet it hasn't nothing has changed its still showing ads and it's still asking me to try premium


Did you activate the free trial on the other account, because the one you're currently logged into is just a normal member.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

eyeofpain wrote:


hypertime42 wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


hypertime42 wrote:

my mums told me to try the free trial first but obviously i had to put in her card details, when i made the account via the website for my ps4, it worked fine. then when i tried logging in on the ps4 is asked me again for the card details so she did, that second time it came up saying the card wasn't a visa when it was so i've tried a third time and its now said the card is already being used for a free trial. So i restart my ps4, logged out and in on my laptop, phone and ps4 and all 3 are still continuously asking me for card details to activate the free trial. my mums started to get ticked off saying if she suddenly gets charged more than once due to this free trial not activating and constantly asking for her card details shes really not gonna be happy.
ive looked in my emails and all that comes up is to activate my account and it suggests the free trial at the end of that email.


It sounds like you may have made a typo when trying to sign into the PS4, and may have accidentally started a second account.

For billing issues, you should /contact customer support directly, as they may require additional details to validate your information



I've just tried signing in once again now and its only just given me the option to activate the device so i've done there. but it still wont let me activate the free trials and its only still coming up saying that the card has already activated this free trial. yet it hasn't nothing has changed its still showing ads and it's still asking me to try premium


Did you activate the free trial on the other account, because the one you're currently logged into is just a normal member.


This is the only account I have. This is the only account i've ever tried activating. I made sure there were zero typos and i checked before entering.
I made the account on my laptop so there wasn't mistakes. I typed in my mums card details on my laptop when making the account and it all worked fine. I then logged in on my ps4 and it told me to 'try premium'. so i typed in her details again, it told me her visa card wasn't a visa. so i typed them in again and since then its told me that the card has already been used to activate the free trials but i'm still seeing ads and im still being told to try premium.
Der Zoodirektor
23431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/16/16 , edited 6/16/16

hypertime42 wrote:

This is the only account I have. This is the only account i've ever tried activating. I made sure there were zero typos and i checked before entering.
I made the account on my laptop so there wasn't mistakes. I typed in my mums card details on my laptop when making the account and it all worked fine. I then logged in on my ps4 and it told me to 'try premium'. so i typed in her details again, it told me her visa card wasn't a visa. so i typed them in again and since then its told me that the card has already been used to activate the free trials but i'm still seeing ads and im still being told to try premium.


Is it a prepaid visa?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/16

shinryou wrote:


hypertime42 wrote:

This is the only account I have. This is the only account i've ever tried activating. I made sure there were zero typos and i checked before entering.
I made the account on my laptop so there wasn't mistakes. I typed in my mums card details on my laptop when making the account and it all worked fine. I then logged in on my ps4 and it told me to 'try premium'. so i typed in her details again, it told me her visa card wasn't a visa. so i typed them in again and since then its told me that the card has already been used to activate the free trials but i'm still seeing ads and im still being told to try premium.


Is it a prepaid visa?


yes. it's not a credit card.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.