First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply A curse over a village r.p
Posted 3/24/16
Selene : -Looks at him shocked .- How do you know I am a witch ? -Blushes as he says that she is beautiful . - Aw that is so sweet of you to say I am beautiful.. Your really handsome .

Amelia : Well I hope you be careful while doing it . But I hope you get the thing that killed my mother and sister .

Meg : -Blushes at him .- That's very kind of you to help me ... I could cook you meals I am very good at cooking . I want to do something it will make me happy to do something nice for you .

Henry : -Smiles at her .- We should go see your brother he is probably still worried about you .

Hansel : -Makes out with her and goes in and out gently .- I love you as well . More then words can say . I am happy you where able to come with me . I can't live without you .

Posted 3/24/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Selene : -Looks at him shocked .- How do you know I am a witch ? -Blushes as he says that she is beautiful . - Aw that is so sweet of you to say I am beautiful.. Your really handsome .

Amelia : Well I hope you be careful while doing it . But I hope you get the thing that killed my mother and sister .

Meg : -Blushes at him .- That's very kind of you to help me ... I could cook you meals I am very good at cooking . I want to do something it will make me happy to do something nice for you .

Henry : -Smiles at her .- We should go see your brother he is probably still worried about you .

Hansel : -Makes out with her and goes in and out gently .- I love you as well . More then words can say . I am happy you where able to come with me . I can't live without you .






Cesaire : * Blushes at her * Thank you for saying I look handsome, I knew you were a witch by smell a witch gives off a sweet smell.

Ben: We'll try hard with that one I'm trying not to promise in case we don't Hansel said that is the part of the job that is hardest because all we want to do is promise.

Peter: I would love for that then it's a deal you cook meals around here.

Anna: Yeah we better get me home I hope Peter is okay * kisses his cheek*

Rose: * Blushes at him while making love run my fingers threw his hair.* I can't live without you my love I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Posted 3/24/16
-After they caught the wolf they had a party to celebrate .-

Amelia : -Goes over to Ben . She gulps as she tries to tell him she is a werewolf . Takes him by the hand and they go to be alone .- Ben .... There is something I need to tell you but I am afraid you will only see me as a monster if I tell you ... -Looks at him sadly .-

Hansel : -Frowns annoyed .- I hate to agree with Solomon but that is not the werewolf they killed . I wonder if it will attack tonight .

Meg : -Giggles since she got a bit drunk and starts to dance in a sexy way with Peter .- This is so much fun . Its nice to relax and not worry over things for a bit .

Selene : Who are you going after maybe I can help ? -Looks at Cesaire .-

Henry : -Blushes as he dances with Anna .- This is so much fun thank you for coming with me .



Posted 3/24/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-After they caught the wolf they had a party to celebrate .-

Amelia : -Goes over to Ben . She gulps as she tries to tell him she is a werewolf . Takes him by the hand and they go to be alone .- Ben .... There is something I need to tell you but I am afraid you will only see me as a monster if I tell you ... -Looks at him sadly .-

Hansel : -Frowns annoyed .- I hate to agree with Solomon but that is not the werewolf they killed . I wonder if it will attack tonight .

Meg : -Giggles since she got a bit drunk and starts to dance in a sexy way with Peter .- This is so much fun . Its nice to relax and not worry over things for a bit .

Selene : Who are you going after maybe I can help ? -Looks at Cesaire .-

Henry : -Blushes as he dances with Anna .- This is so much fun thank you for coming with me .







Cesaire: I'm hoping I can pass on my gifts to Valerie next, you can tell her to come see me later after the party * was dancing with her * By the way I'm starting to care deeply about you Selene but I'd understand if you only see me as a friend.


Anna: * Was dancing in a sexy way with Henry blushing * I agree it really is so much fun, your most welcome Henry thanks for asking me.


Valerie: * Glares at Anna looks at my friends * Who the fuck does she think she is? Sure I don't want Henry but I want him to want me she has got to be a witch there is no way a girl can be that beautiful....There has got to be a reason for that and that reason is Anna is a witch.


Peter: * Grins cocky while dancing with her sexy and was getting turned on * Yeah it's awesome tonight for a party like this and just enjoy ourselves so glad your having fun and getting close to Anna. * put my hands on her hips as she was rubbing agents my body *


Ben: Oh sure you can tell me anything Amelia.....* but Gretel polled me away from her* Wow easy Gretel what's wrong?


Gretel: * Folds my arms and smacks him in the back of his head * Don't get carried away Ben with her, we need to kill that monster right away.


Rose: I hope not because I'm enjoying myself, theses people are so spooked over this wolf they kill any first wolf they see. If it was a werewolf it go back to human form * was dancing with him sexy*
Posted 3/24/16 , edited 3/24/16
Selene : -Blushes at him .- Really you care for me ? I have feelings for you as well I was just scared to say anything . -Smiles at him and kisses him .- I will bring Valerie to you after the party .

Henry : -Smiles at her .- Its no problem at all . I enjoy being with you . Your fun to be around .-Blushes and kisses her .-

Meg : -Blushes and smiles at him .- Anna is great she is so kind to me . I hope to repay both your kindness someday . Um to tell you the truth I am starting to have feelings for you . I will understand if you do not feel the same way .

Amelia : -Over hears them talking . Gets scared thinking they mean to kill her since she is a werewolf . She crys and runs away .-

Hansel : -Smiles at her .- I am enjoying myself as well . These people need a night off from this horrible thing that is killing people. Your very sexy when you dance by the way . -Winks at her .-

Posted 3/24/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Selene : -Blushes at him .- Really you care for me ? I have feelings for you as well I was just scared to say anything . -Smiles at him and kisses him .- I will bring Valerie to you after the party .

Henry : -Smiles at her .- Its no problem at all . I enjoy being with you . Your fun to be around .-Blushes and kisses her .-

Meg : -Blushes and smiles at him .- Anna is great she is so kind to me . I hope to repay both your kindness someday . Um to tell you the truth I am starting to have feelings for you . I will understand if you do not feel the same way .

Amelia : -Over hears them talking . Gets scared thinking they mean to kill her since she is a werewolf . She crys and runs away .-

Hansel : -Smiles at her .- I am enjoying myself as well . These people need a night off from this horrible thing that is killing people. Your very sexy when you dance by the way . -Winks at her .-





Cesaire: * Kisses her with passion and holds her gently * I want to look after you for the rest of my life.


Anna: * Smiles while kissing him and put my arms around him * I love you Henry and it's starting to get deep with passion.


Peter: * Smirks and kisses her with passion * I share the feeling Meg I never said anything because I'm a man of action more, and I didn't want to ruin anything between us.


Ben: * sees Amelia run off and run after her.* Amelia wait! Amelia stop!


Rose: I have great news my love, I'm with child my love.
Posted 3/25/16
Selene : -Smiles at him and kisses him .- Lets run away together once we get Valerie .... Leave this place behind and start a new life .

Henry : -Smiles at her and kisses her with passion . - I love you as well . So much that I want to ask will you marry me ? -Gets pulled away from her by Valerie . He glares at her .- Valerie what the hell are you doing ?

Meg : -Blushes more and kisses him .- I am so happy you feel the same way . I was so scared you did not feel the same way but I am glad I told you .

Amelia : -Gets her hand grabbed by Ben and turns to him . Sobs and looks at him sadly .- I wanted to tell you that I am a werewolf ! I did not hurt those people but I cannot tell you who did ... Its best you stay away from me Ben I am a monster ....

Hansel : -Smiles at her and kisses her . Laughs happily .- I am so happy we are going to be having a child . I swear we finish killing this wolf and witch we will get married .
Posted 3/25/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Selene : -Smiles at him and kisses him .- Lets run away together once we get Valerie .... Leave this place behind and start a new life .

Henry : -Smiles at her and kisses her with passion . - I love you as well . So much that I want to ask will you marry me ? -Gets pulled away from her by Valerie . He glares at her .- Valerie what the hell are you doing ?

Meg : -Blushes more and kisses him .- I am so happy you feel the same way . I was so scared you did not feel the same way but I am glad I told you .

Amelia : -Gets her hand grabbed by Ben and turns to him . Sobs and looks at him sadly .- I wanted to tell you that I am a werewolf ! I did not hurt those people but I cannot tell you who did ... Its best you stay away from me Ben I am a monster ....

Hansel : -Smiles at her and kisses her . Laughs happily .- I am so happy we are going to be having a child . I swear we finish killing this wolf and witch we will get married .




Cesaire: I love that idea my love lets get married and we can find anther wolf to tack my place here.


Anna: * Smiles at him for joy * Yes * then Valerie pulled him away from me * What is wrong Valerie?


Valerie: It's you Anna your more beautiful then me everyone loves you * Knew how to get everyone to stop what they are doing and pay attention points a finger at her * She's a witch! She has been working with the Werewolf and now that her master is dead all she has left is revenge!


Peter: * kisses her then when Valerie shouted that stuff out about my sister I glare at her .* That's bull crap Valerie! Pleas like Anna could a witch....really?!


Ben: * Holds her gently and kisses her forehead * I don't believe your a monster Amelia, werewolf or not I want to be with you.


Rose: * Smiles at him and hugs him * I can't wait to be your wife my love.
Posted 3/25/16
Selene : -Blushes and smiles at him then looks at him with love .- I will look forward to us getting married . -Looks over at Valerie shocked what she was doing .- Um should we stop her my love ? She could get into trouble with Solomon .- Looks at him worried .-

Henry : -Glares at Valerie pissed .- You are such a liar ! She is not a witch . You are just jealous because you can't get me and Peter to fight over you anymore and no one pays attention to you . I love Anna and nothing you can say will change that .

Solomon : -Comes out and up to Anna and Valerie .- What prof do you have that this girl is a witch my dear ? - Looks at Valerie .-

Meg : -Gets pissed at Valerie .- She is so full of it making up such a horrible lie . I hope no one believes her .- Looks at Peter worried .-

Amelia : -Cries and looks at him shocked .- You mean your not scared of me ? I am scared of myself ... I can control when I change but I still fear what I am . I do not want to hurt you or anyone else ... I love you Ben .

Hansel : -Rolls his eyes at Valerie .- Looks like she is causing trouble . .. -Steps forward annoyed and goes over to Anna smells her and laughs .- She is not a witch . Witch's have a certain smell and they have signs from using magic . She does not have the smell or the signs of being a witch . She is just a normal girl .

Posted 3/25/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Selene : -Blushes and smiles at him then looks at him with love .- I will look forward to us getting married . -Looks over at Valerie shocked what she was doing .- Um should we stop her my love ? She could get into trouble with Solomon .- Looks at him worried .-

Henry : -Glares at Valerie pissed .- You are such a liar ! She is not a witch . You are just jealous because you can't get me and Peter to fight over you anymore and no one pays attention to you . I love Anna and nothing you can say will change that .

Solomon : -Comes out and up to Anna and Valerie .- What prof do you have that this girl is a witch my dear ? - Looks at Valerie .-

Meg : -Gets pissed at Valerie .- She is so full of it making up such a horrible lie . I hope no one believes her .- Looks at Peter worried .-

Amelia : -Cries and looks at him shocked .- You mean your not scared of me ? I am scared of myself ... I can control when I change but I still fear what I am . I do not want to hurt you or anyone else ... I love you Ben .

Hansel : -Rolls his eyes at Valerie .- Looks like she is causing trouble . .. -Steps forward annoyed and goes over to Anna smells her and laughs .- She is not a witch . Witch's have a certain smell and they have signs from using magic . She does not have the smell or the signs of being a witch . She is just a normal girl .





Cesaire: Valerie is playing with fire with this one it's not something you can play a joke about things will get out of hand i'll tack of this * goes into a room and changed.*

Valerie: * Looks at Solomon * She wares a blood red ruby necklace witches wear those things around their necks like a talisman.

Gretel: * Rolls my eyes and checks Anna out with Hansel.* My brother is right this girl is clean no smell, no rotted look is on her when a woman becomes a witch they can't hind it unless they are grand witch's * looks at Anna's necklace * Talisman my ass it's blue not red and there are no markings of witchcraft on it. * holds it out to show people*


Peter: That once belong to my mother she gave that to my sister before she died

Ben: I love you too Amelia * kisses her *

* Then a growl came from behind a shed and the wolf come out of the shed into the crowd.*

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.