First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Touken Ranbu getting anime adaptation in 2017
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

Houkito wrote:


clear wrote:

ww that's true ! but ALL of us are saniwa, so, it's kind of hard to imagine someone (a character) plays as the saniwa. Plus, some saniwa are male (like me), so i probs can't really relate to the female saniwa (if they use female saniwa) =D

ahh, true, since hanamaru is in oct ?


They might just do something like, "There are many Saniwa with special abilities and now the soul of swords are brought to life as warriors." Boom! And that's it, haha. That's an easy way out but I see that being the likely scenario.

Yeah, Fall 2016 so around October! Still a long while but not as long as 2017. ^^


That kind of sounds like the Fate series, ironically enough
clear 
76811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
本丸
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:

That kind of sounds like the Fate series, ironically enough


ww, that's true xDD different saniwa w/ their sword boys w
Posted 3/25/16
So, where's the time machine to 2017? Also, this makes me really really happy!
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

clear wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

That kind of sounds like the Fate series, ironically enough


ww, that's true xDD different saniwa w/ their sword boys w


A Fate type series probably would work too, considering there's a shitload in the cast.


17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

PrinceGrimm wrote:

So, where's the time machine to 2017? Also, this makes me really really happy!



At least Hanamaru will be this fall. I hope it's not just Kashuu and Yammy though....

I like both, but I also want to see more!
clear 
76811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
本丸
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:

At least Hanamaru will be this fall. I hope it's not just Kashuu and Yammy though....

I like both, but I also want to see more!


I just want to see tsurumaru all 'ODOROITAKA' to me and i'll be a happy saniwa.
is there a possibility juzu will be in the anime too ? bc another tenka goken
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:

At least Hanamaru's coming this year...so the wait for the UFOtable series hopefully won't be too long.

I also wouldn't mind a female saniwa. As long as they didn't make the character another dumb otome heroine. I always thought TR would be PERFECT for an otome considering that there's basically bishonen for every type (shota, princely, geeky, joker...even a few tsunderes...)


I always considered Touken Ranbu to be an otome-oriented series. I just hope that the Saniwa won't be a pushover (if there will be one).
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/25/16

clear wrote:

I just want to see tsurumaru all 'ODOROITAKA' to me and i'll be a happy saniwa.
is there a possibility juzu will be in the anime too ? bc another tenka goken


I think every sword up until the anime is released will be included. We might even see swords that will be put into the game in the future!
clear 
76811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
本丸
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

Houkito wrote:
I think every sword up until the anime is released will be included. We might even see swords that will be put into the game in the future!


omg, that would be great xDD
& yee, please no pushover saniwa (if they decided to go with female saniwa)
probably someone like Yona (akatsuki no yona) ?
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

clear wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

At least Hanamaru will be this fall. I hope it's not just Kashuu and Yammy though....

I like both, but I also want to see more!


I just want to see tsurumaru all 'ODOROITAKA' to me and i'll be a happy saniwa.
is there a possibility juzu will be in the anime too ? bc another tenka goken


Oh man, I am so looking forward to seeing animated versions of Tsuru, Mitsutada, Ookurikara and even Hasebe....

I'd imagine they'd focus probably on those characters, along with Jiji(of course), Kogi, the Shisengumi group and maybe Ichigo. Oh, and there's the others that are starter swords(Kasen, Blanket, Hachi, Gun Guy whose name I can't remember) along with Kashuu.

Who knows...he's not even in the game yet but I'm starting to warm up to Juzumaru. Maybe it's because it's Midorikawa
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

Houkito wrote:


clear wrote:

I just want to see tsurumaru all 'ODOROITAKA' to me and i'll be a happy saniwa.
is there a possibility juzu will be in the anime too ? bc another tenka goken


I think every sword up until the anime is released will be included. We might even see swords that will be put into the game in the future!


Maybe. But then they'd have to think of a good plot though considering there's like, 50+ swords(including Juzumaru)?

I hope they release Okanekira(Ugu's bro) and Sada-chan(CCP bro) before then.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:


Houkito wrote:


clear wrote:

I just want to see tsurumaru all 'ODOROITAKA' to me and i'll be a happy saniwa.
is there a possibility juzu will be in the anime too ? bc another tenka goken


I think every sword up until the anime is released will be included. We might even see swords that will be put into the game in the future!


Maybe. But then they'd have to think of a good plot though considering there's like, 50+ swords(including Juzumaru)?

I hope they release Okanekira(Ugu's bro) and Sada-chan(CCP bro) before then.




omg, that would be great xDD
& yee, please no pushover saniwa (if they decided to go with female saniwa)
probably someone like Yona (akatsuki no yona) ?



I wouldn't mind someone like Yona, Shurei from Saikunkou or Yui from Kamigami no Asobi as a female MC. They were pretty cool.
clear 
76811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
本丸
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:

Oh man, I am so looking forward to seeing animated versions of Tsuru, Mitsutada, Ookurikara and even Hasebe....

I'd imagine they'd focus probably on those characters, along with Jiji(of course), Kogi, the Shisengumi group and maybe Ichigo. Oh, and there's the others that are starter swords(Kasen, Blanket, Hachi, Gun Guy whose name I can't remember) along with Kashuu.

Who knows...he's not even in the game yet but I'm starting to warm up to Juzumaru. Maybe it's because it's Midorikawa


blanket = yamanbagiri kunihiro
gun guy = mutsunokami yoshiyuki LOL

ehh, but juzu is in the game

i got him through the recent juzu smithing campaign w


&real tsuru's on my screen. i'll die bc too excited. <33


Houkito wrote:
I think every sword up until the anime is released will be included. We might even see swords that will be put into the game in the future!


i'll be happy, if that time, they also include ookanehira, bc poor uguisumaru
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

clear wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

Oh man, I am so looking forward to seeing animated versions of Tsuru, Mitsutada, Ookurikara and even Hasebe....

I'd imagine they'd focus probably on those characters, along with Jiji(of course), Kogi, the Shisengumi group and maybe Ichigo. Oh, and there's the others that are starter swords(Kasen, Blanket, Hachi, Gun Guy whose name I can't remember) along with Kashuu.

Who knows...he's not even in the game yet but I'm starting to warm up to Juzumaru. Maybe it's because it's Midorikawa


blanket = yamanbagiri kunihiro
gun guy = mutsunokami yoshiyuki LOL

ehh, but juzu is in the game

i got him through the recent juzu smithing campaign w


&real tsuru's on my screen. i'll die bc too excited. <33




I thought Juzu wasn't supposed to come out until May? Juzu is pretty. Prettier than Kotestu

I own Kogi, Tsuru and soon to be CCP nendoroids. I'm hoping Hasebe and Ookuri nendos are coming out soon.
clear 
76811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
本丸
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

Nogara-san wrote:
I thought Juzu wasn't supposed to come out until May?


Yes, that was the plan. But recently tkrb make limited smithing campaign for juzumaru (iirc started from March 18th for 100 hours) before the May event comes. So, it's finished by now.

accidentally got him when using all 100/no ofuda/ +tsuru as leader

Check the recent update
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.