First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you do in this situation?
Humms 
11879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



Well, luckily things like that can't happen in real life.


So they say

Better odds than the lottery
23827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I would call the police


You better hope they believe you.


I sure hope they would hahah!
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

fairy_tail175 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


fairy_tail175 wrote:

I would call the police


You better hope they believe you.


I sure hope they would hahah!


That one of those things you gotta keep to yourself even though you gotta tell someone.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16


Yup.
47837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
i would roll my eyes and sigh

bc i know exactly who would do that
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

Sogno- wrote:

i would roll my eyes and sigh

bc i know exactly who would do that


But what if it was someone you didn't know?
Posted 3/26/16
I'd shake and shiver like Scooby Doo and start praying.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I'd shake and shiver like Scooby Doo and start praying.


47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
Creepy situation, huh?
Posted 3/26/16
Would call the police... and tell 'em about it.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:

Would call the police... and tell 'em about it.


If they believe you that is.
Posted 3/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Would call the police... and tell 'em about it.


If they believe you that is.


that's it, They could check the phone calls

47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Would call the police... and tell 'em about it.


If they believe you that is.


that's it, They could check the phone calls



True.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.