First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Good Friday
13319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/26/16
---- Today is Good Friday! ----





How did you celebrate it?

Did you go out, & join a parade?

Did you stay home, & eat a fish dinner?

Did you spend the day with your family? A family of Mage's? yes?? YOU LIAR! (Let me sleep over..)

Not religious? NO PROBLEM! Feel free to comment what else you did today.

Posted 3/25/16
I wish I could join in the Easter egg hunt at the park without having mothers asking me to leave.
13319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/25/16 , edited 3/25/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

I wish I could join in the Easter egg hunt at the park without having mothers asking me to leave.


Solution! Bunny rabbit costume!!!

PROS:

-You can join the Easter egg hunt

-Appease the mothers

-Everyone will thank you

CONS


-Possibility of awakening your hidden furry
Posted 3/25/16

Mico171 wrote:
Solution! Bunny rabbit costume!!!

PROS:

-You can join the Easter egg hunt

-Appease the mothers

-Everyone will thank you

CONS


-Possibility of awakening your hidden furry


Screw Jesus, you are my messiah. Thankyou.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Online
Posted 3/25/16
I worked. And actually forgot it was Good Friday until dinner when I realized, 'Oh wait, I can't eat meat today'
Posted 3/25/16
Hey everybody. Just remember what the day means.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16
46285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/16
More like Boring Friday if you ask me.
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

More like Boring Friday if you ask me.


Hehehe.
14406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✰ηєνєяωнєяє✰
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Hey everybody. Just remember what the day means.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16


^ this exactly
46285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/16

HughJack wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

More like Boring Friday if you ask me.


Hehehe.


9887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/16
No religious leanings whatsoever, so I spent the day just hanging out and taking the opportunity to watch all of the great Friday anime as soon as it went live.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 3/25/16
Well its already Saturday right here lol
85568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 3/25/16
Just another Friday
Posted 3/25/16
I had a great Good Friday, went to see my parents.
Posted 3/25/16
Watched anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.