First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply show pictures of your room
Posted 3/26/16 , edited 3/27/16
If you have any good impression of me at all you really shouldn't look....

Posted 3/26/16





Doesn't look this clean... I obviously cheated and shove all the mess into the closet...
4682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
I have another room and part of my living room that has lots of nerdy stuff. My room is more basic with just Japanese memorabilia, paintings, and furniture.

Now when I was younger............I was a little extreme...........
I got 2nd place in a contest one time for it though.


33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/26/16 , edited 3/26/16
Here you go, there are more areas in my room of course but it's too dark to get a good picture

18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

Gutzies wrote:

I have another room and part of my living room that has lots of nerdy stuff. My room is more basic with just Japanese memorabilia, paintings, and furniture.

Now when I was younger............I was a little extreme...........
I got 2nd place in a contest one time for it though.




jesus Christ lol
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

nemoskull wrote:

my room, for now.




is that a tanning machine??
17765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

redokami wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

my room, for now.




is that a tanning machine??


printer.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

nemoskull wrote:


redokami wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

my room, for now.




is that a tanning machine??


printer.


...that is a big printer wtf
Posted 3/26/16
Lel, weebs.
17765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

redokami wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


redokami wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

my room, for now.




is that a tanning machine??


printer.


...that is a big printer wtf


where do you think i got all my posters from? its near photo quality.
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

If you have any good impression of me at all you really shouldn't look....



I can take that Batman stuff off your hands
Posted 3/26/16

stars201 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

My room must be the only one without anime posters all over the wall and stuff.


I have nothing anime related in my room except for a few anime DVDs and old Shounen Jump magazines


^ Same here...minus the magazines.
Posted 3/26/16
My room is the living room :'(
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

Mukurowl wrote:

I'm going to buy lots of Anime merch and stuff for my new room when I move which is in next month. Might post it then ;')


Be careful
One moment your just looking for a wall scroll and end up with four Code Geass artbooks.
12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 3/26/16

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Doesn't look this clean... I obviously cheated and shove all the mess into the closet...


The aesthetic of your room is 10/10!


It shows your interests while still feeling organized &...Free. Pfft!


Posted 3/26/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

If you have any good impression of me at all you really shouldn't look....



I can take that Batman stuff off your hands


I think I'm good.


...till my ECCC block arrives....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.