First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's who?
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Doom cannot upload his pics. In a room full of girls it could lead to disastrous results such as rape...Me being the victim of course due to my sexiness. XD
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Doom-Desire wrote:

Doom cannot upload his pics. In a room full of girls it could lead to disastrous results such as rape...Me being the victim of course due to my sexiness. XD


lol! that was funny!
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

emm0548 wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Doom cannot upload his pics. In a room full of girls it could lead to disastrous results such as rape...Me being the victim of course due to my sexiness. XD


lol! that was funny!


But you did not deny it. ;)

8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

Doom-Desire wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Doom cannot upload his pics. In a room full of girls it could lead to disastrous results such as rape...Me being the victim of course due to my sexiness. XD


lol! that was funny!


But you did not deny it. ;)



lol... cz honestly i cant judge... ive never seen you.. if i say ur not hot and you turn out to be.. il lose... and if i say ur hot and what if ur not.. id still lose! lol!
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

emm0548 wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Doom cannot upload his pics. In a room full of girls it could lead to disastrous results such as rape...Me being the victim of course due to my sexiness. XD


lol! that was funny!


But you did not deny it. ;)



lol... cz honestly i cant judge... ive never seen you.. if i say ur not hot and you turn out to be.. il lose... and if i say ur hot and what if ur not.. id still lose! lol!



...Don't read too much into it...You might burst an artery. XD

Member
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
100% Im a Girl 50% Girly
though one of my friends are tomboys but i know its kool....
Member
2817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ca
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Im a guy too!
Posted 5/29/08
GIRL............=D
Posted 6/17/08
it's aesome here..i'm a gurll..and i'm liking the gurlzz pic here..
Posted 6/22/08
Lol somehow the topic change to "Are you a male/female?" lol
Posted 7/22/08
wait.... is this really a sign..?? am i turning into a tomboy now?!?!

AHHHH!! *bangs head over wall*

wait.. calm down.. calm down... T^T...

uuuuuu... in person.. people always mistake me for a.. *sniffs* boy... AND FROM A DIFF COUNTRY!!

*stabs pillow with knife x100*

anyways... i dunno what my gender is.. LOL..!! maybe... 65% male 45% female? 0_0....
Member
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / somewhere i guess
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
O.O 50/50 ? but when i was born i found out i was a girl....
there are times when i feel like playing a masculine side of the world's messed up gender criticism and sometimes i feel like playing the feminine side
hmm...what if the world was sexless o___O;;
Posted 8/21/08

iitenshi wrote:

O.O 50/50 ? but when i was born i found out i was a girl....
there are times when i feel like playing a masculine side of the world's messed up gender criticism and sometimes i feel like playing the feminine side
hmm...what if the world was sexless o___O;;


that'll be a BIG problem then...
Member
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / somewhere i guess
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

wolframlove wrote:


iitenshi wrote:

O.O 50/50 ? but when i was born i found out i was a girl....
there are times when i feel like playing a masculine side of the world's messed up gender criticism and sometimes i feel like playing the feminine side
hmm...what if the world was sexless o___O;;


that'll be a BIG problem then...


lmfao yes that would =.=;;

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.