First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Owarimonogatari Volume 3 is getting an Anime
6126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/25/17
Along with the Second Season, Owarimonogatari was among the finest of the series. I can't wait to see how the next arcs play out!
lawdog 
44859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/25/17
And there was (and is) much rejoicing!!
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/17

ParadoxSpiral wrote:

MAYOI HELL HYPEEEEE. I'm suspecting Fall 16 or Winter 17.


(please don't be summer. I'll still be at basic training :((((()



Welp........................good luck, buddy. XD
19794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/25/17
I'm ecstatic. I loved the dark and psychological aspect of Owari compared to the other seasons. Sodachi.
42349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering
Offline
Posted 3/28/17
yesss baby yessss
227724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
I heard it's going to be a specal, not a full season...
9050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17

stark700 wrote:

I heard it's going to be a specal, not a full season...


Where did you hear that? (Not doubting you, just genuinely curious)
And, are we talking special in the Neko: Black/Tsukimonogatari sense? Where they just did all 4-5 episodes in one go for like New Years or whatever?

Lastly, the way Aniplex USA has been promoting it makes me think it'll be a full season still.
227724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17

ParadoxSpiral wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I heard it's going to be a specal, not a full season...


Where did you hear that? (Not doubting you, just genuinely curious)
And, are we talking special in the Neko: Black/Tsukimonogatari sense? Where they just did all 4-5 episodes in one go for like New Years or whatever?

Lastly, the way Aniplex USA has been promoting it makes me think it'll be a full season still.


I'm not 100% sure yet but from one of the pre screening events.

60850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17 , edited 6/27/17
So it's only going to be a special in August? Seems weird to do that to 3 arcs at once. Tsubasa Family, Suruga Devil and Yotsugi Doll aired far apart from each other and any other season. Couldn't the next 3 arcs fit within 12 episodes?

Wait a second the official site still has the July date (or maybe that's the April rebroadcast of Owari) and says TV anime as the title of the tab I have open. I don't understand.
9050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/17

stark700 wrote:


ParadoxSpiral wrote:


stark700 wrote:

I heard it's going to be a specal, not a full season...


Where did you hear that? (Not doubting you, just genuinely curious)
And, are we talking special in the Neko: Black/Tsukimonogatari sense? Where they just did all 4-5 episodes in one go for like New Years or whatever?

Lastly, the way Aniplex USA has been promoting it makes me think it'll be a full season still.


I'm not 100% sure yet but from one of the pre screening events.





Looks like you were right, if this is anything to go by.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-27/new-owarimonogatari-tv-anime-is-two-day-special/.118075
15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
Well hopefully it's like the Neko special where they release a full seasons worth of episodes in 2 days, I won't mind the wait if I can watch it all at once.
zr1bt3 
27168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
Broooooo, say it ain't so
11438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
Well, I guess specials make sense; this will only be covering one book, which probably wouldn't be enough for a full season. It does suck that we'll have to wait until August, though.
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nohr
Offline
Posted 6/27/17
Ouch, August. Was really looking forward to this. I'm assuming they're going to do it the same way they did Nekomonogatari, Hanamonogatari, and Tsukimonogatari. I'm guessing each "episode" will be about 2 hours. I think they could finish it in what would be equivalent to 8 episodes.

At least we'll get the Kizumonogatari III blu-ray in July!
60850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/17
Apparently it's going to be 7 episodes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.